Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

DeletedUser

So because I thought ottello was useless (Universally agreed) and Nathan was to soft (agreed within TRE) then surely pretty much every former ~@~ member and TRE member felt the same

Im pretty sure i didn't agree on that, neither did many other TRE players. He was slow though, but that was because of Exams.

tbh, it is far from me and does not concern my tribe, so i have no idea who is killing who or where anybody came from
if they are FU caps, my bad, no offense was meant either way, i just get sick of seeing people talk about how lazy the tribe that has the most incomings is because they do not retaliate when anybody who has been in their situation knows they are lucky if they can even defend halfway decent and launching a counter-op would be like pulling a rainbow out of their ass

And the guy talking about how lazy they are has sent 0 attacks at Ex...(Im not going to point out who, but you can probably guess who it is)

pffffffffft

I got skype convos between you and other HR players that predate that by 2-3 weeks concerning a nap between TRE and HR.

I don't even know why he even went to HR about it, if all members are like this then what is the point of diplomats and duke?

Deleted User - 4669627

idk how clear it all is, but certainly the thread was named correctly :icon_razz:

seriously, i think, through all these posts, i have a pretty good idea now of what went down, much better than before this thread was posted
i do have 1 question though, i am sure it was covered somewhere, but it really is a lot to sort for an outsider

who leads TRI now? :icon_redface:

mw and tri have never really shared a border, even now we do not, they have always been an hr issue, never an mw issue, even now
so i never paid them any mind tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

bronzed

Im pretty sure i didn't agree on that, neither did many other TRE players. He was slow though, but that was because of Exams.

And the guy talking about how lazy they are has sent 0 attacks at Ex...(Im not going to point out who, but you can probably guess who it is)

I don't even know why he even went to HR about it, if all members are like this then what is the point of diplomats and duke?

And many did agree he was to soft, there was some considering leaving at certain points as a result, even The Lish was the day before he become duke, so a lot of the tribe did he believe he was, yes he was a decent guy and such but just to soft.

Also The Forge called them lazy, so if you are going to try and make digs at me, get your head out of Fallen Hobo's arse and read things properly first.

I spoke to Hotrex informally about things, nothing wrong with talking to them, and for the record, it was a Hotrex member who messaged me first :)

And I leave you with this, the orignal SJ stating the reason he didn't leave his Co, or Baron (who ditched us for FU) Incharge of stunts when he left (Which is the real reason Ascension has a problem with me)

[3/6/2013 9:41:37 PM] Craig Weston: Theeshadow won't he's made that clear they both appear to of become power hungry
[3/6/2013 9:42:15 PM] Chris / Sapphire Jim: I thought they might

DeletedUser

My bad, someone told me you messaged them first.

he wasn't actually "powerhungry" he was worried, he thought you might destroy Stunts in your hands because how you don't get along with others. And, me being powerhungry? I gave up Duke position on Stunts to leave and join TRE as an ordinary member without any privs, is that what you call being powerhungry?

bronzed

He being the guy who turned his back on TRE and Stunts to join FU?

And you never really had a choice after the intel from Bunnies you and Thee was talking to Bunnies about merging Nathan didnt want you as duke which is why he sent someone else down to duke them after yours and Thee's lil stunt

DeletedUser

Reign blood was there only to sort out the internals/merges as TRE had limited space,

Yes i was talking to Bunny, but I've explained it already. There were a couple players that played with Chris in a different world and he wanted to bring them back, so he left a message for me to try bring in those players. the mail is no longer here, but it was something along the lines of me trying to recruit them, but Demon(Leader of bunny at that time) refused and asked if i could merge stunts into bunny and let TRE fight it out against HR, Igouge, EX and MW. of course i rejected, he then sent me skype messages of Nathman talking to igouge about a possible alliance and have Stunts be food for the alliance, to try convince me.

Suter and Loudhomer both said the skype message was true and that nathman was indeed planning on using us as food, Nathman however said it was false and Stunts was the brother tribe of TRE and he would never try sell us out. I decided to stick with TRE, and merge with them.

yes, he is refering to Theeshadow. he was a really good player, but i didn't get why he decided to leave us for FU.

Deleted User - 4669627

The lish and silverspork
idk the lish, but seems like a good call from what i have seen in this thread
i have spoken with silverspork before, i once had an interest in infest, seems you chose the best of that bunch as well
seems like, moving forward, you have the best leadership your tribe could put forward

chrissy,
i assume tri, ex and fear? (they do have a few active players who still try to fight and have racked up much better stats than ~@~ did anyway) have all offered you accounts :icon_idea:
if not for our personal history, i might offer you one myself, but obviously i cannot and i would not expect hr to offer you one for that reason alone
regardless, stick around a little while, at least in the world forums

chrissy24

chrissy,
i assume tri, ex and fear? (they do have a few active players who still try to fight and have racked up much better stats than ~@~ did anyway) have all offered you accounts :icon_idea:
if not for our personal history, i might offer you one myself, but obviously i cannot and i would not expect hr to offer you one for that reason alone
regardless, stick around a little while, at least in the world forums

yes- but i'll keep you guessing as to which account i'm on.
:icon_cool:

stats are next to meaningless now. its active players that count .. and the account i'm on is very active.
as tou your (non) offer of a place with you - in the words of Groucho i'd never join a club that wanted me a s member.
i dont meet your criteria for hugging anyway

Deleted User - 4669627

:lol:

that is funny for 2 reasons

the tribe you were in was family
the tribe you are now in (unless it is fear?) was family
mw, ofc, was never part of any family
in fact, we counted being family as a reason to attack a tribe

beyond the ridiculousness of family tribes calling non-family tribes "huggers"...
lets review mw diplomacy :icon_idea:

1. we allied Jelly? at the start of the world, but the relationship was never consummated
they were just reaching puberty when we were born, they did not survive long enough for most of us to even come off BP
2. we allied Rawr! (now HotRex) after Jelly's early exit
3. we made a ceasefire with ~@~ which officially never became an NAP, but was basically treated as one
4. we had an NAP with Ex for about one week (though technically since we never included CTT, it was never a real relationship) before getting an annulment (due to the circumstances, a Divorce was not even necessary)
Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriagenull and void.[SUP][1][/SUP] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place
5. we had an NAP with OnFire (now HotRex) for a few weeks leading up to the Rawr!/OnFire merge which created HotRex

in summary, we basically had an alliance with HotRex and an unofficial NAP with ~@~
that has been the entirety of our diplomacy since the start of the world
quite possibly the least hugging of any tribe whose success could compare with ours
so it is not simply funny cuz of somebody from a family calling a non-family tribe huggers
it is also funny cuz the tribe being called huggers is the furthest thing TW has seen from huggers

thanks for that one chrissy, that was a good one, glad you are still here :icon_biggrin:

sorry for going off topic, but this is where the accusation was made
if chrissy wants to reply to my reply to his accusation, he should move it to one of the more appropriate threads

DeletedUser107592

""
My bad, someone told me you messaged them first.

he wasn't actually "powerhungry" he was worried, he thought you might destroy Stunts in your hands because how you don't get along with others. And, me being powerhungry? I gave up Duke position on Stunts to leave and join TRE as an ordinary member without any privs, is that what you call being powerhungry?

"I spoke to Hotrex informally about things, nothing wrong with talking to them, and for the record, it was a Hotrex member who messaged me first :)"

Thats Because once again Bronzed's story has changed and that is the first time he has claimed that ^^

You don't you just need Bronzed. When they make the wrong choices he will argue it with them and then go do what he wants. And when he does don't forget to apologize to him and thank him for it.

bronzed

Please tell how my story has changed? I had discussions with Hotrex, as i wasn't council it was informal, and anything that needed to be passed along I passed along to Lish and Nathan.

Look tbh I, like everyone else probably, is getting sick of your random statements with no basis of facts, so unless you an leave clear and detailed facts to back up your statements I'm ignoring them, you say I spoke to Hotrex about them and that was your basis for allying FU, prove it. You say I have changed my story, prove it. Whether you hate how I do things, hate my opinions, at least I have always used facts to back them up, you however, just ramble make of the cuff comments and never use facts to back up your word which at best is mis informed at worst, lying and manipulation.

So start using undisputable facts in your arguments or this is done and I shall take that as a admittance that Ex lied and manipulated about the cause of this war since the end of March.

DeletedUser107592

Please tell how my story has changed? I had discussions with Hotrex, as i wasn't council it was informal, and anything that needed to be passed along I passed along to Lish and Nathan.

Look tbh I, like everyone else probably, is getting sick of your random statements with no basis of facts, so unless you an leave clear and detailed facts to back up your statements I'm ignoring them, you say I spoke to Hotrex about them and that was your basis for allying FU, prove it. You say I have changed my story, prove it. Whether you hate how I do things, hate my opinions, at least I have always used facts to back them up, you however, just ramble make of the cuff comments and never use facts to back up your word which at best is mis informed at worst, lying and manipulation.

So start using undisputable facts in your arguments or this is done and I shall take that as a admittance that Ex lied and manipulated about the cause of this war since the end of March.

Everything you have claimed I have counted with undisputable facts not only from myself but from your own tribe mates. You have even help provide the proof with your own posts...

All the way from you can't get along with anyone no matter what tribe you are in ..the fact you attack allied members because you want to...you attack your own tribe members because you want to...to the fact you don't even trust your own members because of your past actions...

to the fact that you wanted the EX war and now you got it don't want to participate in it.

Those are undisputed fact.

So take it on down the street and give up the spin.

bronzed

You have posted no facts at all.

I get along with people, but whatever.

The only one duke I was in and never gotten along with is the guy who supported the verbal sexual abuse of women, but as you keep bringing this up, I am going to assume you support the idea of women being sexually abused in a Skype chat room?

The other three dukes I had, Chris, Nathan and Lish i have got on with, Ascension is not a former duke of mine, and isn't it nice how the only TRE member coming in here vaguely supporting you was the guy who once upon a time was in talks to screw over TRE and join there enemy until he got found out.

I never attacked a allied member, I attacked a member that a ally then recruited, which you admitted.

When did I attack a tribe mate because I wanted to?

There are some tribe mates I don't trust, this is true, but not every member has to trust every other member.

Thats kinda because Ex isn't a war anymore, its expansion. War is when two sides fight, expansion is when one side gains land and faces no fight, this isn't war this is TRI expansion, thats why TRI aren't even fighting full fire power, because its obvious it is unneeded

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

Alright thought about it long and hard and yes Ascension I have been the one calling hobos homeless tribe lazy not bronzed.

Also to the person complaining that we should not be flaming them because HR are whooping on them making their fight against us harder....tactical common sense...do not start a war with a tribe you are allied with if you can not handle the war you are currently in...two front wars are harder and if you are not in the positive on one side do not START the other one if you do not have to...so their stats are theirs to stand on and no matter how much HR are kicking their backsides...they opened this door and they must stand on their stats.

DeletedUser

The other three dukes I had, Chris, Nathan and Lish i have got on with, Ascension is not a former duke of mine, and isn't it nice how the only TRE member coming in here vaguely supporting you was the guy who once upon a time was in talks to screw over TRE and join there enemy until he got found out.

get your facts right, TRE screwed Stunts over. Bloody offering us as food for igouge while we were allies, if you don't believe me, go ask those former Igouge players, everyone knew, TRE used us.

Plus, i never wanted to merge in those bunny players, it was Chris, he told me to mail them. Why do i take the blame for the talks when it was on behalf of another person? You weren't bloody part of the talks, you never saw the mails, you were not part of this Bunny thing, and you didn't even BLOODY send one troop in the whole ENTIRE war. I don't understand why you talk like you witnessed the whole thing, because you didn't. I had skype evidence, i had everything that proved TRE was a liar and betrayed us, yet you still believe them i was the one trying to 'betray' them.

You've never been duke, you don't know how hard it is. When i got those skype messages from suter and Demon, i was BLOODY PISSED at TRE, i could of declared on them. but i didn't, i knew that we will get rimmed, we don't stand a chance against TRE, i was thinking about the tribe members of Stunts, how they were with me and chris since brutal bashers, i didn't want them to lose all their villages because of some stupid mistake i made just cos im pissed off.

I knew that if we were to declare on TRE, we will never be able to get the western alliance sorted and fight HotRex, because if HotRex picks us off one by one, none of us will survive.

You think all of Stunts council is bad simply because we didn't give you duke privs, no, your wrong. You don't know what Theeshadow was thinking when he toke away your privs, it's because you were setting up double standards, you could swear at any member of the tribe, any ally, you were attacking tribe members, you got into arguments with many members, and expects Stunts to respect you, and thank you for what you've done, which is pretty much nothing.

I hate you because of your arrogance, you think theeshadow is only a baron, you think im only a coplayer, you think EX is just a noob tribe losing to HoTRex and that they should beg you for an alliance,you don't even give us the basic respect. You talk politely to HR, to Infest, to the Lish, but not us, simply because to you we have 'No value' We aren't worth anything, you are just a selfish player, learn to respect everyone before everyone respects you.

There are some tribe mates I don't trust, this is true, but not every member has to trust every other member.

Thats kinda because Ex isn't a war anymore, its expansion. War is when two sides fight, expansion is when one side gains land and faces no fight, this isn't war this is TRI expansion, thats why TRI aren't even fighting full fire power, because its obvious it is unneeded

Whats the point of a tribe if you don't trust your tribe members?

And EX is not a war? We are not gaining land without a fight, i've been flooded with reports forwarded to me of K72, They blew a hundredish nukes on our players, you call that expansion? Someone of them are even losing villages, and asking for support. Funny how they're former Infest players, the one you trust and respect, yet you fail to even send one troop or fake to help them, AND YOUR ONLY 2 K's AWAY, i sent 2 trains from 160 hours to hit EX. And you say support isn't needed, B*tch please, this is your 200th excuse?
I remembering you saying your a cluster player, your busy with merging, you have school, your saving up nobles to take 50 villages in 1 second, blah blah blah, you need more unicorns and dragons in your excuses, to make them more believable.

Demonshadows96

He being the guy who turned his back on TRE and Stunts to join FU?

And you never really had a choice after the intel from Bunnies you and Thee was talking to Bunnies about merging Nathan didnt want you as duke which is why he sent someone else down to duke them after yours and Thee's lil stunt

Ascension/Chris and I had a lot of talks about merging/working together from way early on in Bunny's history. Even back when they were called Brutal Bashers. Chris/Ascension always wanted us to come over there, I always wanted them to come over to Bunny, we both had our reasons for our ideas. But I don't ever remember Chris/Ascension ever agreeing or attempting to set up a merge into Bunny to ditch TRE. Perhaps once, when Stunts was largely a holding tribe for inactives and TRE was going through one of it's melt-downs (no offense but you guys had a lot of them back then), did Chris/Ascension become more open to the idea of joining Bunny with the remaining active players of Stunts. But nothing ever concrete, nor do I think we would have attacked TRE after that unless attacked first. In fact, Bunny wanted to war with FU back then more than we wanted to war TRE, but that's the way the world goes sometimes.

Also TheeShadow or whoever he was wasn't involved in negotiations at all, in fact I never talked to him. I remember his name though since I always remember thinking he stole part of my name...

Reign blood was there only to sort out the internals/merges as TRE had limited space,

Yes i was talking to Bunny, but I've explained it already. There were a couple players that played with Chris in a different world and he wanted to bring them back, so he left a message for me to try bring in those players. the mail is no longer here, but it was something along the lines of me trying to recruit them, but Demon(Leader of bunny at that time) refused and asked if i could merge stunts into bunny and let TRE fight it out against HR, Igouge, EX and MW. of course i rejected, he then sent me skype messages of Nathman talking to igouge about a possible alliance and have Stunts be food for the alliance, to try convince me.

Suter and Loudhomer both said the skype message was true and that nathman was indeed planning on using us as food, Nathman however said it was false and Stunts was the brother tribe of TRE and he would never try sell us out. I decided to stick with TRE, and merge with them.

yes, he is refering to Theeshadow. he was a really good player, but i didn't get why he decided to leave us for FU.

For the record I still think Nathman tried to sell you guys out at one point, that's typically what happens to academy tribes once the world gets established, the top two or three players get recruited and the rest get eaten. But it hardly matters at this point. Props to The Lish for turning around a tribe that I thought was going to self-implode, and if what Bronzed said is true, very nearly did. However, we shall see how they fare when they're facing a tribe putting up more of a fight than Ex. They seem to be doing good now but I recognize some of the players still in their roster, and when the eventual HR war starts, those players don't stand a chance:p

EDIT: Sorry Ascension, didn't realize that you were agreeing with me and that you were saying that TRE tried to sell you out. They were, I'm sorry. To Bronzed: Ascension wasn't a traitor. I received proof and mails from HR that Nathman offered Stunts up as food to HR.

Last edited:

Demonshadows96

You've never been duke, you don't know how hard it is. When i got those skype messages from suter and Demon, i was BLOODY PISSED at TRE, i could of declared on them. but i didn't, i knew that we will get rimmed, we don't stand a chance against TRE, i was thinking about the tribe members of Stunts, how they were with me and chris since brutal bashers, i didn't want them to lose all their villages because of some stupid mistake i made just cos im pissed off.

I knew that if we were to declare on TRE, we will never be able to get the western alliance sorted and fight HotRex, because if HotRex picks us off one by one, none of us will survive.

You should have declared on them with us mate, with the state TRE was in at that time we could have gone to town on them=) But, like I said, sometimes that's just the way worlds work.

DeletedUser

Bronzed you say that Ex is just an expansion, but if we are so easy to beat, then why dont you attack us yourself....

Right now I have 1000 incomings from TRI members (they are experienced and good fighters, who unlike you actually helps their tribe) because I started nuking a TRI member. I only took one village and catted around a little but that was enough for them to stand up behind their mates side and organice something on me. Thats something you would have been a part of if you had actually cared about what happened to your fellow tribe mates.

You should know better than just calling us an expansion. That is just sad and arrogant. No player that actually fights us would say that we are just an expansion. Think before you write.

DeletedUser

Bronzed you say that Ex is just an expansion, but if we are so easy to beat, then why dont you attack us yourself....

Because he is a cluster player
Because they don't need his troops
Because he has school
Because he's merging with remus
Because he's saving up to noble 50 villages in 1 second
Because he's saving up troops to fight SCW
Because he went balls to the walls in the @ war
Because he thinks we will hit him when his support are with Silverspork
Because he doesn't want to work with players so wrong about EX and FU
Because we have to build bridges with him
Because the only players he respects are Lish, Moja and Erixson, and will only support them. Yet he sent nothing to Lish and Erixson when they were OPed
Because he has 'plans' that will make us eat our worlds
Because all the above are valid reasons.