Excuses Daily Maps!

DeletedUser95878

Updated - Week one difference map up and todays caps map up.

DeletedUser

the difference map is pretty... but i think it needs an explanation *_*

DeletedUser

wait... is the weekly difference map the difference over the last week? I iz confuzed.

DeletedUser95878

wait... is the weekly difference map the difference over the last week? I iz confuzed.

[spoil]
Code:
Every week there will be a difference map. The difference map will show the changes in noblements from the beginning of the week to the end. So you will be able to see each tribes progress throughout the weeks.
[/spoil]

^

DeletedUser

omg im out of it... im a master of sarcasm and didn't even pick up on that sarcasm :icon_redface: :icon_cry:

Well you're relegated now to the deputy of sarcasm. Are the self-updating maps easy to make? Is it a one-off effort or would it need editing every day?

DeletedUser95878

Well you're relegated now to the deputy of sarcasm. Are the self-updating maps easy to make? Is it a one-off effort or would it need editing every day?

Yeah takes 10 minutes a day, its editing it every day. :)

DeletedUser

Who was it that was going to do the slideshow maps?

I really want to see them put up.

DeletedUser95878

Who was it that was going to do the slideshow maps?

I really want to see them put up.

Im not sure... but I need someone to do it for me cause I can't figure it out...

Hmm so yeah guys - If anybody can make all the maps in one slideshow and constantly update it for me then please mail me!

DeletedUser95878

shame you quit making them :(

I haven't, just no point over attack break then when I had free time two days ago TW stats didn't work for me and yesterday I forgot but will make one today for today and yesterday (48hours conquers) later on :)

DeletedUser84906

I still think its pointless...

-You will not make maps every day, as some days you will feel lazy, some days you will be busy, etc, unless you dont have a life, then this point isnt valid :icon_rolleyes:

-I do have a life, I can have a life and still have 5 minutes spare every day to make a map can't I? It's not hard my friend.

December 2010
[spoil]

28/12/2010
[spoil]
ROUND FRIENDS[/spoil]

29/12/2010
[spoil]
VERY ILL![/spoil]

[/spoil]

January 2011
[spoil]

01/01/2011
[spoil]
Attack break - No need (No nobles, same as before)[/spoil]

02/01/2011
[spoil]TW stats went down[/spoil]

03/01/2011
[spoil]
TBA[/spoil]

04/01/2011
[spoil]
TBA[/spoil]

[/spoil]​

:icon_wink:

But thats for w54. I still want you to make the maps here :icon_redface:

DeletedUser95878

You didn't say i'd forgot in there? So shush! :(

Yeah 54 is just mess about world and your like way overprotective their because your doing the same thing :icon_rolleyes:

Updated also