Expansion of the World

DeletedUser

I know this may come a bit early, but I am sick of seeing all the war threads all the time in this forum and I thought I would create a topic to stop the flaming between each other so we can discuss a good topic.

How long do you thinks this world will stay open for? How big do you think the world will get? And what conditions of winning would you like for such a small world???

Good questions to be asking right? I hope you all have great opinions on this topic, I know their are still some smart reasoning players out there (even though it may seem that all hope is lost :D)

Well my opinion Is that with the ever so growing of the larger tribes like Wobble, Ninjas, AAA, and Yarr pulling ever so far away from the rest of the world and with the constant warring between tribes I see this world being open for only another 3 months, 6 at the max.

This world can only ever get so much larger where it comes to a point of halting and I would say we may not even reach a point of filling an 8k wide world, we may not even fill the 6k wide world we have now, but only time will tell.

I would like to see this world played out until the very end, with a complete 100% dominance, With no hugging involved to reach that point. And seeing as though the world will be a quick one to close to registrations we need that bit more time here to battle it out and play a nice LONG world.

Well that is just my 2 cents. I never really even researched anything so I can't back up what I said with facts, but this is just my opinion i guess.

Also mods can you please remove any fighting, spamming or flaming between in game enemies here. I want a non-biased open to everyone thread. Thanks!

DeletedUser78112

Good thread. :)

How long do you thinks this world will stay open for? Not that long to be honest if no merging of the top tribes happens then it should last awhile probably a year at the very most.
How big do you think the world will get? Not really looked to be honest.
And what conditions of winning would you like for such a small world??? 100% dominance and beating every tribe that the tribe fights.

I agree I don't want to see a lot of merging and stuff going on would rather fight every tribe to win the world at 100% dominance. World wont last too long anyway so no need for that good clean wars are the best!

Good idea to do this thread.

DeletedUser

yea good topic to start up, I'd like it to end as quick as possible as with any world I've ever played I don't like hanging around for too long, good blast with some old friends and then go down the pub for me!

Having said that, I don't play just for pure fun and like most here am very competitive so I want to win and won't be going anywhere until I've won or had a large barbed club inserted into my 1-way-passage (rimmed) so if it lasts a year then it lasts a year, if it lasts another few months then so be it, 100% dominance for sure is the most decisive way of ending a world, I don't see any other reason to end a world.

Be interesting to see some more opinions,

cheers

DeletedUser

Due to how small the world is the world surely has to be 100% dominance! I would be very shocked if it wasn't.

I'd also like to see very little merging for people to get there, although going off of previous merges,internals,recruitment etc. I don't see that happening unfortunately :(

DeletedUser108786

If Wobble and Yarr keep hugging each other and are scared to fight each other, then this world will be over quite quickly.

DeletedUser

This world is so small because most people wont bother with a no haul world.
I came here because it was a new world, when I found out it was a no haul world I was ready to quit, decided to try anyway, and stuck with it in the end.

DeletedUser

If Wobble and Yarr keep hugging each other and are scared to fight each other, then this world will be over quite quickly.

How are we hugging. And how is Wobble/Yarr scared to fight? Obviously both tribes have yet to see any benefits that may arise if we were to war now!

On the contrary, if the noobs in the world continue being so inactive compared to the bigger players in the world, they will be rimmed out really quickly.

If you don't want this world to end that early, buck up, start nobling enemies and ensure that your account does not lag behind. You don't dictate what others do, but you sure as hell can control how you grow.

with that said, I think a comment such as the one above mine is really...pathetic.

DeletedUser

This world is so small because most people wont bother with a no haul world.
I came here because it was a new world, when I found out it was a no haul world I was ready to quit, decided to try anyway, and stuck with it in the end.

Why won't people bother?
Having hauls would mean that the active players will quickly take dominance from the other thousands that won't even farm when there is the option to do so! Check World 61 where it's a big world, it's also a no haul.

Considering that people are busy, I think no-hauls are actually a fantastic option for those that do not or cannot spend as much time on TW as compared to others. Furthermore, no hauls will help show those who are actually better players, rather than those who can just afford to spend 24 hours a day sending resources to farm.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Me personally, I'm sick of all the internalling, merging of accounts, merging of tribes. I hope these tribes stick with how they are now.. maybe SELECTIVE recruitment now and again to replace inactives. Less hugging, more fighting people! In any other world, it usually takes about a year to reach the level of hugginess this world is at right now.

I'm not a Duke or a Baron but as long as I have any say in the matter, I will do my utmost to make sure AAA doesn't become all huggy and fluffy like some of the tribes in this world.

DeletedUser70241

The world at the moment has basically stopped growing, it won't grow much more (if at all) and anyone starting on the rim now doesn't have a chance with people on the very rim having 3k point's and are nearing nobles.

DeletedUser70241

Why won't people bother?
Having hauls would mean that the active players will quickly take dominance from the other thousands that won't even farm when there is the option to do so! Check World 61 where it's a big world, it's also a no haul.

Considering that people are busy, I think no-hauls are actually a fantastic option for those that do not or cannot spend as much time on TW as compared to others. Furthermore, no hauls will help show those who are actually better players, rather than those who can just afford to spend 24 hours a day sending resources to farm.

I second this, a world based around less activity mean's that your decisions matter more and the better players generally shine through, where as normal worlds are all about activity and who can be on enough to farm the most.

DeletedUser108786

How are we hugging. And how is Wobble/Yarr scared to fight? Obviously both tribes have yet to see any benefits that may arise if we were to war now!

On the contrary, if the noobs in the world continue being so inactive compared to the bigger players in the world, they will be rimmed out really quickly.

If you don't want this world to end that early, buck up, start nobling enemies and ensure that your account does not lag behind. You don't dictate what others do, but you sure as hell can control how you grow.

with that said, I think a comment such as the one above mine is really...pathetic.

Well you are hugging otherwise you would be fighting so you can control the whole core and move on to eat other people. Also the tribes are nobling other players and there are a lot of wars but when the bigger tribes just come it is hard to do that. I am growing at a good rate so far and hope to continue to grow as much as i currently am.

DeletedUser

Well you are hugging otherwise you would be fighting so you can control the whole core and move on to eat other people.

Everyone knows how terrible the southern two core K's are, so they're still wide open, but even a superficial look at the map and the stats shows that in the northern half Yarr dominates the east of the core (and is growing) and Wobble dominates the west of the core (and is growing). The fact that they choose to grow away from each other and eat the smaller tribes along the way shows experience and good planning....not necessarily "hugging" as you call it. Eventually they'll have to either fight or merge, but it appears at this point that is a long way off, as both tribes seem to have plenty of food and show no signs of slowing down.

DeletedUser

Everyone knows how terrible the southern two core K's are, so they're still wide open, but even a superficial look at the map and the stats shows that in the northern half Yarr dominates the east of the core (and is growing) and Wobble dominates the west of the core (and is growing). The fact that they choose to grow away from each other and eat the smaller tribes along the way shows experience and good planning....not necessarily "hugging" as you call it. Eventually they'll have to either fight or merge, but it appears at this point that is a long way off, as both tribes seem to have plenty of food and show no signs of slowing down.

This man talks sense

DeletedUser107947

Well you are hugging otherwise you would be fighting so you can control the whole core and move on to eat other people. Also the tribes are nobling other players and there are a lot of wars but when the bigger tribes just come it is hard to do that. I am growing at a good rate so far and hope to continue to grow as much as i currently am.

Which tribe are you in: Ninjas, bunny or KE? :lol:

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread to the specifics of the world and not tribe flaming.

DeletedUser

Am hoping to stick around for a while so I cannot wait for a world war to go until the end of the world, will be interesting to see where things lay in 3 months time

DeletedUser

I think Things will be Relatively the same in 3 months with the Pop-up of some new tribes, and Deletion of some old ones due to war etc etc...

But I give this world another year and a Half....

DeletedUser

First of all, you cannot compare a non-haul world with a normal haul world. Totally different style of playing, different players and different strategy. Best thing anyone can do is compare the 3 non haul worlds .net had so far (w56,w61 and w65. Although w61 was a limited haul world but after the first months almost noone cared to farm 150k res).

I believe this world is developing much better than the rest so far and I'll explain myself since I have played to all 3 worlds:

w56: This world has one good and one bad thing. The good was that it was the first non-haul world and I believe almost everyone was playing this style for the first time. So we had a great time seeing people failing or succeeding based on random progressing :p. The bad thing was that it had too many premades. Everyone was talking about MoM and the diplomacy/propaganda was based by 90% to them. It had some early merging/hugging and only after 8-10 months some serious wars appeared. I played under Wargasm until I quit but nevertheless it was a fun world.

w61: This world had a lot of players because of the interesting setting of the haul limit. Start up was important cause many people decided not to go full pits but to use some troops as well. It also had 2 well-known premades and the first month gave you the feeling that this world is going to rock. However Noodle collapsed very fast, and the rest were starting to hug so fast that you thought this world will end like tomorrow! It is still on however but for me it didn't had quite the intrigue and suspense to continue playing.

Now w65 is going very well compared to the other two because it is still in the first months but so many wars are going on, players are growing fast with internalling yes but also with fighting, I see a lot of OD to all the tribes and besides the 2-3 top tribes all the rest are struggling for a place in the top ranks. We many not have a lot of people but that doesn't mean that this world will end in 3-5 months. I believe it will last a year at least and if not some serious hugging goes on we have plenty of wars to see in the future.

Just stay tuned :)