Expansion of the World

DeletedUser103070

Eventually they'll have to either fight or merge, but it appears at this point that is a long way off, as both tribes seem to have plenty of food and show no signs of slowing down.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ninjas
Side 2:
Tribes: Yarr

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 49
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 755,802
Side 2: 451,479
Difference: 304,323

chart

Just some food for thought, I am in neither Yarr nor Ninjas but it doesn't seem Yarr is doing so hot.

DeletedUser

cmon man, no discussing war stuff here, this isnt a place for that

DeletedUser53562

Does anyone know when the morale settings change? That could play a big part in things too. My understanding was that after a certain period of time morale changed so if two people started at the same time they would have 100% morale regardless of size. Can't seem to find that anymore, but people were saying it would be after three months?

DeletedUser

pretty sure it gets to a point where 2 players that started at the same time, the minimum morale becomes 50%

DeletedUser

I am not saying but i can tell you i am in the top 10 tribes.

so you want us to take your comments seriously while you hide under the guise of anonymity.

No wonder why your opinions are just getting rebutted.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ninjas
Side 2:
Tribes: Yarr

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 49
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 755,802
Side 2: 451,479
Difference: 304,323

chart

Just some food for thought, I am in neither Yarr nor Ninjas but it doesn't seem Yarr is doing so hot.

Yes, Ninja did have one decent OP, but most villages are being recapped. They took villages off our inactive members. However, the battle on the real front (K45/46), not much push has been made on either side. They may take some isolated villages, but that should be expected considering that declared and prepared for the war.

In addition, we're fighting Bunny/KE and we're doing extremely well on the 2 fronts. Wars aren't sprints, they are marathons.

deomonkid18

Mind you KE doesn't really count as a tribe. More of everyone doing their own thing and now and then working together.

DeletedUser107947

so you want us to take your comments seriously while you hide under the guise of anonymity.

No wonder why your opinions are just getting rebutted.

He/she is in one of those 3 tribes (KE, Bunny or Ninjas). You know, scared that Yarr are going to eat them. ;)

DeletedUser20939

pretty sure it gets to a point where 2 players that started at the same time, the minimum morale becomes 50%

The world will use a new morale setting. It is similar to the current points and timed based morale system, but allows the player's time on the world to completely override the difference in points. This means if two players start at approximately the same time, the morale will be 100% after a few months even if one player has significantly more points than the other. (Morale: Points and unlimited time based) - W64 anouncement

Morale: Points and unlimited time based - w65 anouncement

DeletedUser108786

He/she is in one of those 3 tribes (KE, Bunny or Ninjas). You know, scared that Yarr are going to eat them. ;)

I am in NIR actually fyi. I just don't see what you are that bothered about it, just because i stated my opinion, how does that relate to the tribe i am in??