Expected top tribes in 2-3 months

DeletedUser

Had to. I wanted to start playing seriously, and I don't think lots of people would join a tribe based around one person's Fanboy-dom. xD

Meh, it was nice to have a tribe dedicated to me while it lasted. :p

DeletedUser

I wonder who you are every time you post. It seems you have a thorn in your ass and it has my name on it. What'd I do, flame you in another world? Rim you early on?

Go cry me a friggin river, your posts get old.

Nope, you haven't rimmed me on any world or flamed me. I just don't like you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh, it was nice to have a tribe dedicated to me while it lasted. :p

Give it time. Sooner or later I'll be rimmed in -insert world here- and will bring IBO back into existence. This time with more members. ;D

DeletedUser

Why not name a tribe after me?

Because ibo can be Welsh, a Pirate, and a Dragon all at once, and still have time to spam and be married to Rivka. He's like a freaking renaissance man of awesomeness.

But you have a cat avatar. So that puts you here:

ibo321 > GenoRemix > Lucky Warrior > Everyone > Whale Piss > OJ Simpson > Non-ibo fans.

DeletedUser

Because ibo can be Welsh, a Pirate, and a Dragon all at once, and still have time to spam and be married to Rivka. He's like a freaking renaissance man of awesomeness.

ibo321 > GenoRemix > Lucky Warrior > Everyone > Whale Piss > OJ Simpson > Non-ibo fans.

^_^

*dances the happy dance*

DeletedUser

Ok, why the man-love for Ibo? :icon_confused: