N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/extendedTribeInfo.js');
Public?
Public
Extended Tribe Info

Approved: t14075898

extended-tribe-info.png

This script can be run on a Tribe overview. The idea of the script is to add more info on the tribe overview.
The script prepares:
- list of villages for the tribe (coords of villages)
- generates fake script for the whole tribe
- generates mailing list
- add tribe graphs info
- add tribe links so you can check stats for the whole tribe
- for each tribe player it shows the player village coords
- for each tribe player adds player links
- for each tribe player adds points graph

This is how the script look look like to the end user:

For any suggestions, bug or if you need help with this script feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kira.

Reaction score
bro holy coww......this is insane!!! May i make a video on this please and credit you? :D asking incase you didnt share this with others or didnt want it out to the public eye c: hehe

so hypeddddd

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
There is no more public then this I would say. No reason to ask for permission, feel free to do your stuff :) I will try doing mine.

Let me know if you think it needs some new feature.

Red.

Deleted User - 848895625

can the ram substituted by catapult? thanks

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
can the ram substituted by catapult? thanks
Just released a new script version which generates fake scripts for both ram and cats.

Only thing you as an end user need to do ... just run the script again and you will automatically grab the latest script version (v1.1.0).

Deleted User - 848895625

Just released a new script version which generates fake scripts for both ram and cats.

Only thing you as an end user need to do ... just run the script again and you will automatically grab the latest script version (v1.1.0).

thank you sir.

DPROKZ

Reaction score
Is there a glitch this this script? It's not showing up properly for me. The rankings for each player are squished width wise for some reason and unviewable? It was working recently (in the past few weeks at least) but today is not?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
The script was recently updated because of a game update.

The game update relocated the tribe members table below the tribe details column. So the tribe members table does not grow to full width anymore and when thr script adds the new columns it looks all squished.

I dont like the update (the game update), the reason for this update was not very strong IMO and it could have been solved in other ways but it is what it is, cant be rolled back now.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know about other servers actually. I only know that different servers have different script rules. So if you want to see if this can be used for example on UK server feel free to check the script with the UK support team.

From what I know, US server inherits legal scripts from the net server. So whatever is legal here on net is also legal there.

Is this true for other servers?
I don't know that.

So my answer would be to copy the script loader or even better the forum link for this script and open a ticket on the server you want to run this script.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Loader Updated!

Update your quick-bar script with the new script loader.