Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

faaark was a huge part in this world. he will always be rembered as one who helped DNY win this world regardless of Your internal issues DNY was and still is the heart of this world imo.

p.s See you in 49 faaark ;)

DeletedUser

wiz what are you doing here!!!! go back to w24 :p

but i totaly agree brad was a huge part of this world and he is a great player and should be remembered that way

DeletedUser

wiz what are you doing here!!!! go back to w24 :p

but i totaly agree brad was a huge part of this world and he is a great player and should be remembered that way

i retired world 24 as just like in this world.. was too much internal crap. im in world 49..now. And my god am i proud of DNY i think DNY will be the first to win a .net world! Awsome job guys!

DeletedUser

Pablo, you think I care enough about you, that you can spite me or something? LOL!!! Do whatever you want, but it won't disguise your lack of effort for DNY in anyway. That damage has been done.

And don't worry about my personal life. Great job, money in the bank, beautifull new girlfriend, great bar just minutes away, healthy and more than enough friends to have fun with.

Funny how you think people on-line are always like that in real-life. I guess you are like your on-line personality. LMAO. Sorry man, that blows for you...

It matters not your history, this is not your personal beat down thread. If you wish to continue down this path, why don't you make a thread of your own instead of showing disrespect to all players of this world by spitting your hate all across this thread. That is correct you don't know me nor do i know you but i have not hijacked a thread, you sir have. I have not commented on your game play nor judged you based on anything more then your action in your posts here. You on the other hand have gone down that route. Please restrain yourself from your child like impulses.

I said goodbye to the little rat the same way we have played for a really long time. How is that hi-jacking a topic? That people seem to feel the need to attack me on that only shows how little they understand about the 'relationship' brat and I had. And to be honest, I could not care much about what you whiners say.
This world is that and so is this forum. Who cares who hi-jacks what. Right mod? Oh, who am I kidding, no mod will read this...

And you did not comment on my game play, nor did I say you had. This is a goodbye thread, it speaks about a player, how he was, peoples opinions and some sort of greet to that player. HIS game play gives me the total right to bash his ass of in here. If you don't know about that, I am really wondering what you are doing here, without knowing anything about this world and the player this topic is about. If you knew, you would certainly have known about this...

Please refrain from being the teacher or parent in here. Nobody asked you to babysit, nor do I need one.
My advice to you: Become a mod, contact one or keep it to yourself. Thank you.

PS. LMAO!!! Disrespect to all players in this world. WHO??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, who am I kidding, no mod will read this...

You be surprised who reads what. So Faaaaaark is leaving w12? Well if he was as fun and interesting of a poster as he was on w41, then w12 is going to be missing an interesting personality. Good Luck Faaaaaark where ever you go next.

DeletedUser

Pablo, you think I care enough about you, that you can spite me or something? LOL!!! Do whatever you want, but it won't disguise your lack of effort for DNY in anyway. That damage has been done.

And don't worry about my personal life. Great job, money in the bank, beautifull new girlfriend, great bar just minutes away, healthy and more than enough friends to have fun with.

Funny how you think people on-line are always like that in real-life. I guess you are like your on-line personality. LMAO. Sorry man, that blows for you...

I said goodbye to the little rat the same way we have played for a really long time. How is that hi-jacking a topic? That people seem to feel the need to attack me on that only shows how little they understand about the 'relationship' brat and I had. And to be honest, I could not care much about what you whiners say.
This world is that and so is this forum. Who cares who hi-jacks what. Right mod? Oh, who am I kidding, no mod will read this...

And you did not comment on my game play, nor did I say you had. This is a goodbye thread, it speaks about a player, how he was, peoples opinions and some sort of greet to that player. HIS game play gives me the total right to bash his ass of in here. If you don't know about that, I am really wondering what you are doing here, without knowing anything about this world and the player this topic is about. If you knew, you would certainly have known about this...

Please refrain from being the teacher or parent in here. Nobody asked you to babysit, nor do I need one.
My advice to you: Become a mod, contact one or keep it to yourself. Thank you.

PS. LMFAO!!! Disrespect to all players in this world. WHO??

If you really want to bring my history into this let me clue you in. Faaaaark was my biggest enemy in world 11. Due to a bitter break of an alliance and my moving to only half of my tribe {RASP} and leaving asking him to take the rest, we fought a war for many months till he decided to leave and concentrate on world 12. Many word were exchanged between the two of us. I took a lot of the brunt force of faaaaark's ruff game personality but when he announce his leaving world i was capable of dropping my vision of an enemy and wish him good luck in world 12.

You dig your own grave with your word and leave this world with more contempt for you not because of your dislike of faaaaark, ( I can understand that) but lack of respect for those who wish faaaaark a good luck out of world 12.

If you call me a teacher, parent or a babysitter your are mistake. this is called respect which you still seem to be lacking, and may never get. I will speak my mind and it seem that you are the only one bashing me for calling you out on your crappy behavior. I do believe that you could use a teacher, parent or a babysitter every time you log in to tw because like i said before you act like a child, but i am sorry i will not be able to oblige this for you.

Quit being such a pillow bitter and bed wetter. Now i suggest you stop attack me and cutting of your noes despite your face because you are losing face fast. And if you don't care about losing face why would you post?

And please, the point of this comment is what?

Funny how you think people on-line are always like that in real-life. I guess you are like your on-line personality. LMAO. Sorry man, that blows for you.

You are correct, a lot of people who talk smack *cough* grow huge marbles online cause they cant get socked in the face. (general directed at online community)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You be surprised who reads what. So Faaaaaark is leaving w12? Well if he was as fun and interesting of a poster as he was on w41, then w12 is going to be missing an interesting personality. Good Luck Faaaaaark where ever you go next.

Yeah, even Jirki read my novel. He was able to point out an abbreviated swear word.

DeletedUser

So I guess nothing was wrong after all, in spite of what HCTP says... Otherwise I would have been corrected by you or any other mod already, right? Thanks for proving this.

If you really want to bring my history into this let me clue you in.
Not really, but you do what you want. I am not interested, so I will skip this part...

And please, the point of this comment is what?
Despite of what you might think, the world does not evolve around you. This was (as mentioned) directed at Pablo and his comments.

You are correct, a lot of people who talk smack *cough* grow huge marbles online cause they cant get socked in the face. (general directed at online community)
And again, not at you, but at Pablo. Ever heard about role playing?

Lighten up. I have had a big mouth in this game, but all can tell you, I never backed out of an in-game fight either.
People that want to sock someone in the face for real, because of something that is happening in an on-line game? Wow, talk about being pathetic and childish. Grow up, and don't take it all too serious.

Just read what Red said a few posts back...

DeletedUser

So I guess nothing was wrong after all, in spite of what HCTP says... Otherwise I would have been corrected by you or any other mod already, right? Thanks for proving this.

Not really, but you do what you want. I am not interested, so I will skip this part...

Despite of what you might think, the world does not evolve around you. This was (as mentioned) directed at Pablo and his comments.

Lighten up. I have had a big mouth in this game, but all can tell you, I never backed out of an in-game fight either.
People that want to sock someone in the face for real, because of something that is happening in an on-line game? Wow, talk about being pathetic and childish. Grow up, and don't take it all too serious.

I am going to post back to you one last time in this thread. So follow the bouncing ball.

You say:
If you don't know about that, I am really wondering what you are doing here, without knowing anything about this world and the player this topic is about. If you knew, you would certainly have known about this...
Then i say:
If you really want to bring my history into this let me clue you in. Faaaaark was my biggest enemy in world 11. Due to a bitter break of an alliance and my moving to only half of my tribe {RASP} and leaving asking him to take the rest, we fought a war for many months till he decided to leave and concentrate on world 12. Many word were exchanged between the two of us. I took a lot of the brunt force of faaaaark's ruff game personality but when he announce his leaving world i was capable of dropping my vision of an enemy and wish him good luck in world 12.
Then you say:

You are saying i have no idea who he is.
I say yes i do here is my history.
Then you say well i just don't care about that. O'rly, why did you bring it up then?:icon_cool:

I am sorry but let me just show you how little this means in the keyboard world. ahem, I am millionaire with 5 boats 10 cars and 3 houses. So any normal person would understand that most people who post about how wonderful there life is is full of manure. So naturally people just don't talk about that stuff. Especially publicly, it just makes you look like an attention whore/liar. Are you?

You have a hard time grabbing real life concepts don't you? Talking smack online, is like beating up a 5 year old girl. Anyone can do it, but those who do, look stupid doing it. But i doubt that anyone here would walk into a bar and just start shooting off there mouth like you are here (in-game)and not be carted out on a gurney. Hence my reference to life.

Also you seem not to realize that there are people on the other side of your screen.

There are 2 thing that you need to see. First lot of mods will allow for, community justice. Second, Respect was my point, which yet again you seem to lack.

Now i will stop bickering with you because i have seen and heard it is quite pointless. Like arguing with a rock. If you wish to continue your child like temper tantrum about how horrific faaaaaark was and how i am........ actually i see no point that was in any way understandable, be my guest. I will no longer step in your way of your daily ego boost of bashing everyone who disagrees with you.

Enjoy,

DeletedUser

Sander,
You were a good player, so was faaaaark. You caused a hell of a lot of problems, so did faaaaark. You did a lot for DNY, faaaaark probably did more (opinion).
If I remember right you had one large war between tribes with Brad, and he did come out on top.
The reason I am so glad you left was because the forums were a war zone when you were here and did some major damage to DNY. Say all you want about me it makes no difference in my life trust me :icon_wink:. But Brad lead DNY and did an amazing job, he was one of the top players in this world when everyone was active.
So bash this sander, Your a good player I think brad was better, I think your an ass I always got along and thought brad was really nice.
so have at it, where am I so wrong.

DeletedUser

You have a hard time grabbing real life concepts don't you? Talking smack online, is like beating up a 5 year old girl. Anyone can do it, but those who do, look stupid doing it. But i doubt that anyone here would walk into a bar and just start shooting off there mouth like you are here (in-game)and not be carted out on a gurney. Hence my reference to life.

And again, you dont understand the situation at all. You knew brat from w11? Good for you, but this is w12 and you still don't seem to know what happened the last year. I am not shooting off my mouth to a perfect stranger in a bar. I would go out on a gurney? I hardly think so, but that would not keep me..
I do it to those that have it coming, from how they played this game for months and how they liked "beating up a 5 year old".

Seriously, learn about a situation, before you judge it.

DeletedUser

Sander,
You were a good player, so was faaaaark. You caused a hell of a lot of problems, so did faaaaark. You did a lot for DNY, faaaaark probably did more (opinion).
If I remember right you had one large war between tribes with Brad, and he did come out on top.
The reason I am so glad you left was because the forums were a war zone when you were here and did some major damage to DNY. Say all you want about me it makes no difference in my life trust me :icon_wink:. But Brad lead DNY and did an amazing job, he was one of the top players in this world when everyone was active.
So bash this sander, Your a good player I think brad was better, I think your an ass I always got along and thought brad was really nice.
so have at it, where am I so wrong.

LOL!!! I did some major damage to DNY. More than Brat? Those that left DNY because of me were some pathetic little noobs that were not even really worthy of DNY. Brat made sure that Dada, LF and some other big guns left. Hmm...

Me and Oots. lost to DNY, not to Brat. Major difference!

Brat leading DNY was probably the worst that ever happened to the tribe. And making him internal affairs leader was the biggest joke ever...

DeletedUser

Gee, it looks like tribe forum, a year ago :icon_razz:

Give it a rest guys, it's a game, shake hands and move on.

DeletedUser

Gee, it looks like tribe forum, a year ago :icon_razz:

Give it a rest guys, it's a game, shake hands and move on.

NOOOOO!!!! This is way more fun watching everyone go at it. The most action this forum has seen in a long time. Funny part of all of this is all this action on the forum is without Brad since he is on vacation. Imagine if he was on and him and Sander were going at it. :lol:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

DeletedUser

I think it is just soooo funny that some stranger without any knowledge of the situation is talking about respect and what I am not entitled to say here. Respect is something earned by your actions and brat wasted all, not just with me. If he was here, he would even acknowledge that he deserves no respect for his latest actions. Or he would be lying/contradicting his own last words...

Or the stranger does know and has no problem with what brat did. Which would only be more pathetic.

All I have to say to brat's absense: Bring him on!

DeletedUser

Rednecks would be perfect internal affairs minister/leader :icon_cool:

Unlike Faaaaak, he would be damn rough lubricant xD

DeletedUser

....some things never change ...or go away

You are my rolemodel on that one. How to be totally useless and still sticking around despite no longer playing (a role) in this game.

At least I only got useless after my retirement...

DeletedUser

Faaaaark is the best!
He's still on 49 kicking some nice ass :)

DeletedUser79727

You are my rolemodel on that one. How to be totally useless and still sticking around despite no longer playing (a role) in this game.

At least I only got useless after my retirement...

LOL@this

im loving this blonde character.

wooot woot wooot*