Facts...

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"442. The word taxi is spelled the same in English, German, French, Swedish, and Portuguese."

Dutch is also: Taxi :)

DeletedUser

1961 = RIGHT
6009= it should read 3003

Officially a retard.

526. In 1609, a doctor found a corpse in Bologna with two penises. Since then, there have been eighty documented cases of men similarly endowed.

WTF?

Lisa809

283. Scientists think the universe is 15 billion years old. - wrong

i read them all can you post some more now ???

DeletedUser

137 is false.
"Go." is the shortest complete sentece in the English language.

DeletedUser

Officially a retard.

526. In 1609, a doctor found a corpse in Bologna with two penises. Since then, there have been eighty documented cases of men similarly endowed.

WTF?

thats actually very common in third world countries

DeletedUser

The one about folding paper in half 7 times isn't true. I just folded it 8 times. It's hard as hell, and I had to use my teeth, but I did it. XD
And I can lick my elbow.

DeletedUser

I once spent nearly two hours trying to attempt that. I failed miserably and all my friends laughed at how easily entertained I was. :icon_razz:
I was trying during lunch last year, and my BFF Haleigh was like, "Do you want me to lick it FOR YOU?!!" I was having difficulty breating I laughed so hard. (It took her a good 15 mins before she got why offering to lick me was kindof odd XD)

Oh, funny 'blonde moment' story! About haleigh, lol. She was is Walmart, smelling these Scratch n' Sniff things. She had one, and was like "Mom! This one won't sniff, no matter how much I scratch iT!!" Her mom told her really quietly, "Honey, that's just a picture. Not a Scratch n' Sniff." XD she always has moments like that.

blurk

666. According to a British law passed in 1845, attempting to commit suicide was a capital offence. Offenders could be hanged for trying.

meh.

in Ireladn thsi still counts.

DeletedUser

137 is false.
"Go." is the shortest complete sentece in the English language.

That's not a complete sentence, unless you just invented a new word spelt the same as go with a completely different meaning that acts as a subject and a verb.

American education system ftw!

DeletedUser

"Go."
Subject: (understood) You. (Yes, that's an unspoken 'You'.)
Verb: Go.

DeletedUser

no, it is a command, the "you" is implied and this is grammatically correct.

DeletedUser

Then you realize its not a complete sentence.
Dude, you don't get it.
And Understood You as the subject mean that it is not written. Example: 'Go over there'. Do we really neded to say 'You go over there'? No. That's where the understood you comes into play. Therefore, "Go." is a complete sentence, whether you like it or not.
-
Yes, you just got disproved by a 12 year old girl. Just saying. :D

DeletedUser

I didn't say it wasn't grammatically correct, but it isn't a complete sentence. Ask you're english teacher.

DeletedUser

Yeah it says on that page "I go" is the shortest complete sentence nub. The shortest English sentence is "Go" but as I and this link both said, it is not a complete sentence.