Failures Of Recruiting Refugees

olympus

well, it started with we simply hunting for the refugees that were from Fusion n Bad. We then were mass faked by FRST original members which sends ram fakes, axe fakes n even sword fakes. so far only 1 noble train been sent, which looks like this:

Arrival: Jan 16, 2010 20:35:52
Arrival: Jan 16, 2010 20:36:12
Arrival: Jan 16, 2010 20:36:28
Arrival: Jan 16, 2010 20:36:45

quite disappointed eh..... theres very few sent quite decent attacks/noble train though, but other than that, their members has no idea n just obey order without learning anything from their leaders..... alot of nooberosity :p

Going to be difficult sniping that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Interesting war but abysmal declaration... anyway here's the stats :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: KKnD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Timeframe: 16/01/2010 00:03:35 to 16/01/2010 15:34:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 15
Difference: 8

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 26,396
Side 2: 64,800
Difference: 38,404

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,430
Side 2: 11,821
Difference: 7,391

image.php

olympus

FRST have the upper hand as KKnD are sandwiched inbetween the K54 Villages and the K55 Villages. So while FRST has one front to defend, KKnD have at least 2.

DeletedUser

FRST have the upper hand as KKnD are sandwiched inbetween the K54 Villages and the K55 Villages. So while FRST has one front to defend, KKnD have at least 2.

I argee FRST have a slight upper hand but to question your logic, how can one tribe have 2 fronts against their enemies when their enemies only have one front against them? The things that give FRST the advantage imo is their size and the fact that they can bring more troops the the field.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if KKnD were sandwiched, they could attack on either side, meaning FRST would have to defend two fronts too..

DeletedUser

Did you just google fail pics and post the first ones you found?

Not really sure what those 2 screenshots of our forums are meant to prove either :icon_confused:

Hopefully the war will be better than this declaration, shame I am on the other side of k54 though :icon_cry:

olympus

I argee FRST have a slight upper hand but to question your logic, how can one tribe have 2 fronts against their enemies when their enemies only have one front against them? The things that give FRST the advantage imo is their size and the fact that they can bring more troops the the field.

Hmm...erm....perhaps i should have thought that through :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Not really sure what those 2 screenshots of our forums are meant to prove either :icon_confused:

Hopefully the war will be better than this declaration, shame I am on the other side of k54 though :icon_cry:

it is easy enough to move to the frontlines right ?

or are you worried about being attacked from that side :lol:

DeletedUser

it is easy enough to move to the frontlines right ?

or are you worried about being attacked from that side :lol:

I'm not worried about anything :icon_cool:

But not worth heading on a 3 day trip across the k to take a couple of villages, by the time I get nukes built there the war will be over :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Damn randy, you should have waited for me. I was reading up on these forums and was about to write an epic PnP declaration for you.

[SPOIL]
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I gotta agree with you there, however, i think the screenshots were there to suggest you should kick fincky for providing them the screenshots? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I gotta agree with you there, however, i think the screenshots were there to suggest you should kick fincky for providing them the screenshots? :icon_eek:

We knew it was Fincky, his internet has been cut off managed to log on at a library and set the wrong person :icon_sad:

The next time he managed to check in he found his nukes sent out on 50 hour suicide attacks and realised he had messed up with setting wrong sitter so he found a new one from the right tribe this time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The next time he managed to check in he found his nukes sent out on 50 hour suicide attacks and realised he had messed up with setting wrong sitter so he found a new one from the right tribe this time :icon_wink:

Hmm.... sending out the nukes was just as stupid as setting the wrong sitter, thats bannable.

DeletedUser

I usually won't get involved in public forum talk but kknd has yet again set themselves up to fail...

When you asked us to kick "refugees" you provided zero reports and simply said "we are attacking them". Provide decent proof and they never would have joined. Considering they were all account sat and checked thouroughly for any proof otherwise makes me very proud of our recruiter :p

2 of the 3 noble attempts you showed were multiple nukes involved....FAIL. 1 of those 3 took your village! How does that make you feel? Include all fakes thanks.

Everyone should also know that only 1/3 of our tribe is actually fighting. It is a shame that all our tribe nobles can't get involved here as the trip for most is over 100 hours.

Let it suffice to say that we have friends on the sideline if kknd decides to run and call for help....Let the better tribe win :p

Good luck kknd.