Failures Of Recruiting Refugees

DeletedUser

Hmm.... sending out the nukes was just as stupid as setting the wrong sitter, thats bannable.

Player has not been online to send ticket :(

That and the player that sat isn't worth banning Lol. He has two villages and hasn't participated much if at all in the war

DeletedUser

I was wondering when someone would get around to declaring considering KKnD launched on the 14th. Figured it would at least be a decent declaration.

Some decent players in KKnD but not the best front for a war at this point.

A good little test for Frost, its fun.

DeletedUser

I usually won't get involved in public forum talk but kknd has yet again set themselves up to fail...

When you asked us to kick "refugees" you provided zero reports and simply said "we are attacking them". Provide decent proof and they never would have joined. Considering they were all account sat and checked thouroughly for any proof otherwise makes me very proud of our recruiter :p

2 of the 3 noble attempts you showed were multiple nukes involved....FAIL. 1 of those 3 took your village! How does that make you feel? Include all fakes thanks.

Everyone should also know that only 1/3 of our tribe is actually fighting. It is a shame that all our tribe nobles can't get involved here as the trip for most is over 100 hours.

Let it suffice to say that we have friends on the sideline if kknd decides to run and call for help....Let the better tribe win :p

Good luck kknd.

liez we showed you reports but you just liked the points huh ?

friends on the sideline your already thinking of calling for help well my friend your gonna need it

DeletedUser

Apparently you can't read mate.

We got no reports. It would have been dealt with had you handled the situation properly.

We said no and attacks started. Don't worry we will finish them.

The only tribe who will be calling for help (I'm sure you already have) is Kknd.

1 vs 1 would certainly be in our favor.

DeletedUser

Apparently you can't read mate.

We got no reports. It would have been dealt with had you handled the situation properly.

We said no and attacks started. Don't worry we will finish them.

The only tribe who will be calling for help (I'm sure you already have) is Kknd.

1 vs 1 would certainly be in our favor.

your favour maybe your bigger but that does not mean you will win

lets put it this way im very confident

DeletedUser

I usually won't get involved in public forum talk but kknd has yet again set themselves up to fail...

When you asked us to kick "refugees" you provided zero reports and simply said "we are attacking them". Provide decent proof and they never would have joined. Considering they were all account sat and checked thouroughly for any proof otherwise makes me very proud of our recruiter :p

2 of the 3 noble attempts you showed were multiple nukes involved....FAIL. 1 of those 3 took your village! How does that make you feel? Include all fakes thanks.

Everyone should also know that only 1/3 of our tribe is actually fighting. It is a shame that all our tribe nobles can't get involved here as the trip for most is over 100 hours.

Let it suffice to say that we have friends on the sideline if kknd decides to run and call for help....Let the better tribe win :p

Good luck kknd.

REF: Proof of reports
you're chatting rubbish mate, you had excuses lined up for reasons why you took RUNNERS and why they would remain. It was obvious they ran and ran ran untll finding you it was just as obvious you had decided to keep them so for me to waste more of my time putting together a presentation would have been both futile and stupid as well as a waste of time.

Ofc we will lose villages its war but we will take them as well, only 1/3 of your tribe involved lol well what do you expect when you mass recruit all over the place... some of these runners are nowhere near your core in fact some arent even near our core! plus im sure your nobles are very busy with all the grey-gobbling.

Friends on the sideline omg you recruited BaD so you can have an Eastern and a Western frontline whats next bring them friends on let the dog see the rabbit.

DeletedUser

REF: Proof of reports
you're chatting rubbish mate, you had excuses lined up for reasons why you took RUNNERS and why they would remain. It was obvious they ran and ran ran untll finding you it was just as obvious you had decided to keep them so for me to waste more of my time putting together a presentation would have been both futile and stupid as well as a waste of time.

Show a report of them being attacked prior to joining Frost. We never saw any so either prove it or quit complaining :icon_rolleyes:

Ofc we will lose villages

At least you got something right here...

only 1/3 of your tribe involved lol well what do you expect when you mass recruit all over the place... some of these runners are nowhere near your core in fact some arent even near our core!

I found this quite amusing coming from a tribe with only 4 less members than us and split between 2k's not even close to each other :icon_rolleyes:

olympus

Rightly so, if KKnD were the victors of a war, regardless whether or not some players within that tribe were attacked, the winning tribe sets the terms on who is and who isnt a refugee. If they wish to claim the entirety of ex Bad members due to the fact they won the war, then thats up to them.

In my eyes you also recruited another tribes refugee's. Respect to KKnD for doing something about it.

DeletedUser

Rightly so, if KKnD were the victors of a war, regardless whether or not some players within that tribe were attacked, the winning tribe sets the terms on who is and who isnt a refugee. If they wish to claim the entirety of ex Bad members due to the fact they won the war, then thats up to them.

In my eyes you also recruited another tribes refugee's. Respect to KKnD for doing something about it.

There was an entire thread devoted to this. First thing is BAD was winning their conflict with KKnD. Very few enoblements but BAD had the decided advantage. Secondly we stated in the thread: please provide some kind of proof....there was none ever provided. No spikes of ODD, no clearing reports, nothing.
Thirdly there was no contact with first leadership to discuss the situation, the leader just whined on the forums and provided nothing.

The 10 players that merged into FRST have since held their own with little support from the tribe and in fact still have outnobled KKnd. And for the record we had been talking of the merge for a while as the BAD leader-Bean Dip just didn't have the time to run the tribe the way he would like.

DeletedUser

I love players who speak on the forum and think that just because their mouth is moving (they are typing) that their words are fact...

Kknd has yet to show anything by fact. This game is full of proofs and ways of showing something to be true.

Our leadership never saw anything..

I guess it doesn't really matter because the war is the only important thing here.....Lets see what becomes of k55

DeletedUser

There was an entire thread devoted to this. First thing is BAD was winning their conflict with KKnD. Very few enoblements but BAD had the decided advantage. Secondly we stated in the thread: please provide some kind of proof....there was none ever provided. No spikes of ODD, no clearing reports, nothing.
Thirdly there was no contact with first leadership to discuss the situation, the leader just whined on the forums and provided nothing.

The 10 players that merged/RAN into FRST have since held their own with little support from the tribe and in fact still have outnobled KKnd. And for the record we had been talking of the merge for a while as the BAD leader-Bean Dip just didn't have the time to run the tribe the way he would like.

BaD by name bad by nature im afraid as they were winning nothing, it seems you listen to them and believe what you like to hear, so they ran and merged several times for the hell of it then?
As for putting a package together to proove our point i already said I wasnt prepared to waste any more of my time with you guys as clearly you had made your decision. Frankly it doesnt matter anymore so lets get on with the war and have some fun.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KKnD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: FRST
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 29
Difference: 22
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 21,039
Side 2: 122,523
Difference: 101,484
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,470
Side 2: 18,561
Difference: 14,091
image.php

DeletedUser

One would expect something more from core tribes. One thinks taking 10 villages a day for a week after declaration is a minimum if one is to call the tribe good.

DeletedUser25865

just for fun sake, i wonder how would FRST feel if the top 10 KKND would join another top 5 ranking tribe n they(FRST) were the one who shouting us as refugees??? i made countless unexpecting,strategic manuevers before in the past, just get ready for some of it over here :p .but of course, we will fight it out. we are not the type of players (10 BAD members) that just left their tribe fall, then run away to FRST for protection n stuff.

plus, our allies arent like FRST too who simply recruited players that left their tribe, due to lack of control of their members, due to mass recruit n get owned. who said we havent gained more vils in KKND vs BAD? did u not see the players that fledged to our side due of BAD`s leader (top 10 tat ran) only care for themselves as their cluster is far from KKND n didnt do anything?

the war still far from over. im looking forward to engage the few FRST elite later :p

DeletedUser25865

and when did we did yet again failed? u dreamnt about it or what? KKND vs FUSION= fusion disbanded n create a tribe which is called BAD( fusion+black family) and they haf IMM as their academy. then kknd vs bad+imm= they had their own uprising(we did contribute a huge part of it) n it result the leader pick the top 10 player to go run to FRST. so, any players who were BAD or IMM, it is our call to recruit them(if they gd enuff),or to let them off to join other tribes, such as fear or NP in k55, or to call them refugees n runners or coward or failure. we DID disintegrate them.

end of the days, FRST did act like the failed ex fusion n ex bad leaders by recruiting untested players.....

DeletedUser

3-1 in FRST favor is hardly anything to be proud of. You guys think that your winning when nothing has actually happened yet. The way it looks with only 3 conquers from FRST side is that nobody cares, everybody is participating, or your not all that you want people to believe. I for one just think its everybodys not participating but idk this goes for both sides really not just FRST but KKnD as well. So honestly you can't flame anybody for anything at this time.