Failures Of Recruiting Refugees

DeletedUser

Hey I'm not a part of FRST :icon_confused: How ever your statement is illogical you say you have earned your ODD in a way "better" way then FRST yet "FRST have had a bigger increase in ODA then you guys" as I said before :icon_rolleyes:

It's logical, the better the ratio between your ODA gain and their ODD gain the better a tribe is doing with troop conservation. So, if FRST gained a lot of ODA and KKnD gained less ODD, it means FRST is killing more then KKnD are.

DeletedUser

It's logical, the better the ratio between your ODA gain and their ODD gain the better a tribe is doing with troop conservation. So, if FRST gained a lot of ODA and KKnD gained less ODD, it means FRST is killing more then KKnD are.

kknd didn’t gain that much odd tbh and frst didn’t gain much in oda either

ofc we have plenty of frst D to kill initially as their D villages have never been used before

DeletedUser

Hey I'm not a part of FRST :icon_confused: How ever your statement is illogical you say you have earned your ODD in a way "better" way then FRST yet "FRST have had a bigger increase in ODA then you guys" as I said before :icon_rolleyes:

sorry for the mistake i assumed you where someone else :icon_redface:

btw they havent gained more oda than us in this campaign their oda has been higher than ours for a long time as we have been fighting since more or less day 1 while they have had soft targets

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kknd didn’t gain that much odd tbh and frst didn’t gain much in oda either

Which is why we are ranked first for ODA now :icon_rolleyes:

Our ODA has increased by 1 million in 2 day's, but like you said KKnD didn't gain a lot of ODD guess that does show who is losing more troops...

DeletedUser

sorry for the mistake i assumed you where someone else :icon_redface:

btw they havent gained more oda than us in this campaign their oda has been higher than ours for a long time as we have been fighting since more or less day 1 while they have had soft targets

You're forgiven :icon_wink: But in m eyes softer targets give less ODA not the other way around.

Since the official start of the war tw-stats say KKnD have gotten 500k ODA and 700k ODD. FRST have gotten 1,2 mil ODA and 500k ODD. So you will need to post reports in order to back up your statements, the ODA, ODD increase is not in your favor :)

DeletedUser

You're forgiven :icon_wink: But in m eyes softer targets give less ODA not the other way around.

Since the official start of the war tw-stats say KKnD have gotten 500k ODA and 700k ODD. FRST have gotten 1,2 mil ODA and 500k ODD. So you will need to post reports in order to back up your statements, the ODA, ODD increase is not in your favor :)

heh lets not forget they have always been high in gaining oda within K -45 and that continuation is probably largly to do with the 1,2 oda gain having said that ofc we have received attacks from them but for many its business as usual mainly due to distance and early world i guess.

We seem to be getting hung up on odd lol :icon_biggrin: I dont have the time to go through all the reports again (i did roughly work out in my head and was happy with the results for the contest) your comment on reports is noted for future reference though :)

DeletedUser

heh lets not forget they have always been high in gaining oda within K -45 and that continuation is probably largly to do with the 1,2 oda gain having said that ofc we have received attacks from them but for many its business as usual mainly due to distance and early world i guess.

We seem to be getting hung up on odd lol :icon_biggrin: I dont have the time to go through all the reports again (i did roughly work out in my head and was happy with the results for the contest) your comment on reports is noted for future reference though :)

My whole point was to tell you not to hang them up on OD when that is in favor of them. That was all I wanted to demonstrate. Accusations with out no evidence to back it up doesn't do it. Looking forward to see some stats/reports to prove your accusations :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Since only 60 players are allowed per tribe the accusation of mass recruiting is nonsense. Every player who wants an invite to FRST is either rejected immediately - about 12 to 20 a day BTW - or has his account sat.

The message about the so-called refugee status of the 10 BAD members who joined FRST originally was passed to me for checking. I could see no sign at all of any attacks on them by anyone at all.

Several of the BAD players who applied to join FRST were turned away and joined KknD. In that case who was mass-recruiting - the tribe who was selective or the tribe who just wanted numbers?

In reality the war had been in the making before that date with the player with the impossible long name Sherevistasomethingortheother asking Kurlander for an invite to FRST with also the privileges to start as a Baron! Sherewhatsit would not permit account sitting before invite and then threatened to rim Kurlander because no invite was issued. About 30 PMs were exchanged and it was obvious that KknD were spoiling for a fight.

Most of the KknD posts are just disinformation intended to make FRST out as the bad guys and so get sympathy elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Michaelanthony today at 05:46
Not at all mate. All I am saying is another tribe is about to get involved.

May I ask when exactly they are joining in? we have had a couple of random suicide hits on us from people that had nothing at all to do with this fight. But I cant wait for this "rather large tribe" to join you.

Michaelanthony today at 05:51
Actually this is a rather large tribe, who are supporting us. where do think we are getting our defense from.

olympus

May I ask when exactly they are joining in? we have had a couple of random suicide hits on us from people that had nothing at all to do with this fight. But I cant wait for this "rather large tribe" to join you.

Just to note, i back his statement, i do actually know which tribe is helping KKnD, and no, i wont say.

DeletedUser

IMHO, if you can't kill them they are not refugees. :icon_neutral:

No offence to KKnD but one would have expected a better declaration, or at least better war stats. I do not want to see you losing this fight.

DeletedUser

Just to note, i back his statement, i do actually know which tribe is helping KKnD, and no, i wont say.

Well I did some snooping, wasnt hard to find out since we have more then 1 spy in KKnD as they took in a fair few members from our old BAD/IMM tribes :icon_razz:

And I have no worries saying here on forums that CoD are supporting KKnD defensively :lol:

Wont help much, offense will win the war, pretty sure you guys dont have much left, could be wrong however..we shall see :axemen:

Wonder if CoD are going to start attacking us soon like michaelanthony said they would, That would make things very interesting indeed, World war 43 anyone? hehe

DeletedUser

Well I did some snooping, wasnt hard to find out since we have more then 1 spy in KKnD as they took in a fair few members from our old BAD/IMM tribes :icon_razz:

And I have no worries saying here on forums that CoD are supporting KKnD defensively :lol:

Wont help much, offense will win the war, pretty sure you guys dont have much left, could be wrong however..we shall see :axemen:

Wonder if CoD are going to start attacking us soon like michaelanthony said they would, That would make things very interesting indeed, World war 43 anyone? hehe

JOG ON.

BaD members where ours to claim or to take in as we seen fit! Practically an unwritten rule and common practice in TW

Why drag Cod into this post? Michael never said CoD where about to attack FRST! It looked like banter to me, the only people I see attempting to drag others in is you guys, posting here earlier you have another tribe waiting on the sidelines and now trying to drag CoD in lol and talking of ww43... some of you guys are amazing.

No wonder you guys are the most disliked tribe I’ve seen in ages, not only do you accept runners such as finky but the constant stirring and trying to drag others in, it’s very sad to see what people like you have taken into FRST, now turning them into BaDII.

DeletedUser

JOG ON.

BaD members where ours to claim or to take in as we seen fit! Practically an unwritten rule and common practice in TW

I think this should answer that...

IMHO, if you can't kill them they are not refugees. :icon_neutral:

some of you guys are amazing.

Thank you :icon_cool:

No wonder you guys are the most disliked tribe I’ve seen in ages, not only do you accept runners such as finky but the constant stirring and trying to drag others in, it’s very sad to see what people like you have taken into FRST, now turning them into BaDII.

You are basing the dislike on thread in the forums :icon_rolleyes: Just for once can you back one single point with some solid facts... We recruit refugees that you have no reports of them ever being attacked, and if you can't kill em they can't be refugees :icon_wink:

You go on about ODD? Despite the fact Frost in now Ranked 1 in ODA by quite a lot way, must come from k54 obviously :icon_rolleyes:

Finally stats if our recruits were so bad then surely you shouldn't have too much difficulty in taking their vills :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KKnD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,197
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17,197

image.php

DeletedUser

For the last time we were killing them, these things take time or would you expect us to noble triple our size over night in early world? I don’t think so.
If FRST had not have interfered we would be far further into them by now obviously!
RUNNERS RUNNERS RUNNERS in our book it equals refugee, we were killing them, if one or two had not been engaged before running it was obvious to them and to us it was only a short time away.
As far as I can see the general opinion of FRST is very low, it seems to me they are a disliked tribe with much of the community disapproving. Of course not all frst members are disliked I know you have some great people and good players but the general opinion is very low of the tribe.

DeletedUser

We don`t need to be universally liked, just respected and that comes by winning wars. Reality of TW, people are your friends until they are strong enough to take your village...then you are an enemy. Or the other type of friend, I need your help to survive please be my friend.

Anyways you mistake this thread for worldwide opinion. Until this war we were probably the quietest top 10 tribe on the forums so few people know enough about us to have an opinion either way.

And frankly if we judged worldwide popularity KKnD would not be high on the list judging from this and past threads.

DeletedUser

Disappointed that all these wars are so slow.. Oh well, it's still early world, but was hoping for faster :)