Failures Of Recruiting Refugees

DeletedUser

We don`t need to be universally liked, just respected and that comes by winning wars. Reality of TW, people are your friends until they are strong enough to take your village...then you are an enemy. Or the other type of friend, I need your help to survive please be my friend.

Agreed in principal but hard feelings are inevitable when tribes behave in a certain way and in all honesty I find it difficult to suffer three types of people in TW... runners, nubs (not newbies) and stirrers.
I’m sure you too would feel the same if the show were on the other foot.

DeletedUser

As we all know, Portugal is known for his wisdom and he has never been wrong before, and therefore I personally think FRST might aswell disband now.

DeletedUser

As we all know, Portugal is known for his wisdom and he has never been wrong before, and therefore I personally think FRST might aswell disband now.

No tribe lives forever, well almost no tribe, I am sure there are a couple but they are few and far between. Anyways we enjoy the ride and see what happens.

DeletedUser

Ah, nice to see Gore here. A pretty good tribe early in world 42. Good luck to you guys.

DeletedUser

Speed of conquest

The speed with which we can conquer KknD is governed by the time taken to build noble trains and full nukes. On this low-speed world, allowing for the necessary halts to build up farm etc, it takes about 21 days to build a full nuke. The war has not been going on for that length of time. A noble train now often must contain 5 nobles.

Obviously we had some nukes at the beginning but we had not been specifically preparing for this war - we had been killing off the successive No.2 tribes on K54. The first attacks were from the enemy who had been issuing threats to rim some of our players well before the BAD members came over. The tide of battle has now swung totally in our favour and the pace of disintegration of KknD will accelerate.

I checked on the claim that FRST had it easy early on while KknD [under whatever name they had then] had fought hard to get established. At the outbreak of war both sides had almost identical ODD points so we had been attacked as much as they had.

Last edited by a moderator:

portugal737

Lol..

Thats not what I meant. I meant that I think KKnD are doing this so FRST will stack their front lines, while a certain tribe attacks from the back.

olympus

Lol..

Thats not what I meant. I meant that I think KKnD are doing this so FRST will stack their front lines, while a certain tribe attacks from the back.

I'd still like to know who this tribe is, the backs would be Dog's.

Correct?

DeletedUser

Lol..

Could be a number of tribes to be honest, either way attacking in the expectation of finding the back lines short of defence is a big risk, when their first wave fails you know we have plenty of nukes to throw back :icon_wink:

Anyway stats update.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KKnD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,036
Difference: 42,036

image.php

olympus

Seems KKnD need to do a big OP back, hopefully soon. Either they are building mass nukes, or mass nukes have been killed against stacked villages.

DeletedUser

Seems KKnD need to do a big OP back, hopefully soon. Either they are building mass nukes, or mass nukes have been killed against stacked villages.

Pretty sure its the latter or just as often---mass nukes have been killed in the villages.

DeletedUser

Without total enoblements I do not think it shows the whole story.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KKnD
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 10
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 140,180
Side 2: 23,858
Difference: 116,322

image.php

Side 1: 42,036
Difference: 42,036

image.php

KKnd went backwards 20K over the last 24 hours. Lost 160k in total points to FRST.

DeletedUser

kknd are still preparing, frst had many nukes available at the start of the war while we were rebuilding from previous/ongoing battles in K -55, kknd have been at war since day 1 and that’s how we like it.

I know it’s a cliché but we have lost mainly inactive vills, sadly one of our core tribe members has lost 2 or 3.

FRST's offensive troops are lowered somewhat now making the fight a little more equal, we were always going to have to suck up those parked nukes & trains, little point in us dodging every nuke and it bouncing back, we made a decision to fight where we thought we should and dodge/snipe/backtime others, sure we have taken some losses but that’s largely unavoidable.

DeletedUser

kknd are still preparing, frst had many nukes available at the start of the war while we were rebuilding from previous/ongoing battles in K -55, kknd have been at war since day 1 and that’s how we like it.

I know it’s a cliché but we have lost mainly inactive vills, sadly one of our core tribe members has lost 2 or 3.

FRST's offensive troops are lowered somewhat now making the fight a little more equal, we were always going to have to suck up those parked nukes & trains, little point in us dodging every nuke and it bouncing back, we made a decision to fight where we thought we should and dodge/snipe/backtime others, sure we have taken some losses but that’s largely unavoidable.

Are you kidding me, claiming you were not ready.... You guys declared, also organized the first offensive. I am not sure who these players are that have all these troops, but the 5 players I have attacked are basically empty.

We have taken 11 villages from your top player ShteViSeraVUstata who is by no means inactive as he keeps nobling barbs to stay alive now. FYI we are not low on offense, not even close.

DeletedUser

Your still preparing? After declaring publicly 5 days ago and launching attacks on the 12th I though you might actually have been ready by now :icon_rolleyes:

Mainly inactive? Think you might want to look again at who is losing villages :icon_wink:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: ShteViSeraVUstata

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 144
Side 2: 3
Difference: 141

image.php

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 648,357
Side 2: 8,406
Difference: 639,951

image.php

Side 1: 54,580
Difference: 54,580

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: ShteViSeraVUstata

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 29,215
Difference: 29,215

image.php
[/SPOIL]

Is this the 'core tribe member' that has lost 2 or 3 villages?

DeletedUser

We went to war with you off the cuff. We have been fighting since early on so ofc we need to rebuild from time to time are you that naive that you think we sat in our vills for a month preparing for you while we beat black family, fusion and bad.
Perhaps we should keep a reserve of troops in the shed for a rainy day?
Yes shte acc is taking losses lately, I’ll send you're guys a medal eh ;)

DeletedUser

I don't even know why you are talking. The core of your villages our 100 hours away from the front. Of course we are not attacking you.

You really don't have a clue what is happening in the war. You are just talking trash and making things worse for the remaining players near the front.

KKnD overplayed its hand and lost. Stop talking and save yourself some respect.

DeletedUser

Well KKnD did declare on FRST. I was expecting better results in favour of them. I do hope we see a well organised retalliation from KKnD and a much more even war.