Fake Train Improvement - block out slower troops

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is a serious problem for the current fake train tool in its current form.

While it is a great addition it does urgently need adjustments because it is causing game-changing issues for smaller accounts owned by less experienced players.

Currently, any troops can be used in 2nd-5th commands in an attack. This means nobles can follow a Ram speed 1st attack, land 30+ minutes after and then be guaranteed to die. It's very easy to accidentally happen and has indeed happened already and caused frustration for users affected.

There is a very easy fix to this that has no negatives as there isn't any practical strategy removed:

Simply block out all slower speed troops that aren't included in the first attack, so that the train can go up to the 1st attacks pace.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
voted no - mistakes should be possible if a player isnt paying attention to what they are doing

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
voted no - mistakes should be possible if a player isnt paying attention to what they are doing

Can you please explain why this isn't a good suggestion?

I'd like to see the logic as you are the only user so far who has not wanted the feature improved on discord / here.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
when i have used the ingame feature to send fake trains
it has always autofilled either the noble or the ram (one or the other)

for it to be a mix seems to me that the player has chosen to alter to troop numbers (removing what was there or adding in extra) and made a mistake
hence human error - to use that as a reason to foolproof a feature just so players dont have to pay attention to what they are doing or able to make mistake feels wrong to me - that is why i voted no

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if you put a noble in the first attack, the same issue would still be possible since there are no slower units
putting a ram in 1st attack, can still produce the same issue due to faster units being possible, it just wont be a noble at risk
if you lock out on both sides you lose versatility and it might as well just mimic the 1st attack 2-5 times without any alterations possible by the player - which would suck
and due to the auto fill/override of previously enter troops unsure how the issue occurs to begin with without the player choosing to attempt it and having it not work out as they planned (still able to cancel them though - if paying attention)