Families

DeletedUser247

same second is still easy to snipe, and true, cat stacks are so much more effective.

DeletedUser

kraken84 pts 1.646.925 ODA 4.38m

ChaosSum pts 966.291 ODA 5.05m

His nukes seem to be doing something right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

From UN W40 to RUM...We Present To You...

64246747247e1bf086656d.jpg

DeletedUser247

yes, exactly what your name is, suiciding. kraken has more points cause he knows how to use his nukes. Chaos just sees a red dot and clicks attack and gains ODA but loses a nuke.

DeletedUser

nay put whiuning.. ye all be whining.. me just teling how ye all suck cause families suck :)

DeletedUser247

you are whining about family tribes, we arent whining, we are proving you wrong ;)

DeletedUser

ye are proving me wrong that families do nothing but internal and noble barbs?

If ye go back to my barb nobling forum post ye will see where ye players noble barbs and internals and nothing else the past few months :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser247

We noble nothing but internals and barbs? I love that you spout off so many lies, keep telling yourself and you might actually believe them.
It was 3 pages to find an internal/small barb in your conquer stats.
It took 7 pages to find a small barb in un w40 conquer stats.
small barb < 3.5k points

PS how is that one NMS player doing against you? have you taken any of his villages recently?
RUM!! is -26 vs one NMS player. UN w40 is +27 against all of NMS. Why dont you start winning your war, then come back and talk.

DeletedUser

delta farce...... me has nobled barbs recently case a noob nobled 1 and me neded to noble the others to make a church worth while.. as you can see from the beginning I never nobled a barb unlike ye whole tribe.. me nay lie.. me only post facts :)

DeletedUser

Well technically kraken has more points as he's been eating internals and players gone barb

Chaos is slightly bent on violence, which he channels into the game, so attacks 'red dots' I guess you could say

You can argue one is right and one is wrong, personally I don't really care. Everyone has a concept of how to play the game that in their mind is correct, my post was simply pointing out the differences between two styles of play

DeletedUser247

ye are proving me wrong that families do nothing but internal and noble barbs?

If ye go back to my barb nobling forum post ye will see where ye players noble barbs and internals and nothing else the past few months :)
we only noble barbs and internals, that is a lie, you should open your eyes before you speak.

PS you never told me how the war against the ONE NMS player is going. And making fun of my name? really? grow up.

DeletedUser

delta FARCE..... :) ye all as a group have mostly nobled internals... ck ye top players stats.....a few NMS caps... cheers fer that.. but over 75% of everyones caps are internals and barbs.. that be TRUE :)

and as fer ye question.. me is not the Capt'n.. ye need to refer tribal questions to him. me is just a deck swabber that said me hate families.. ye got hell bent on attacking RUM!! and me has continued to point out why me hate families :)

so ask me Capt'n or me Barons... me .. me scrub decks... would you like to ask me who that goes me can tell ye.. but other than that.. me knows nothing :)
<<< is a noob.. but has much higher ODA and ODD than all of ye cause me no wussie,.... me attack and be attacked...family huggers

DeletedUser

Why is everyone making out as if that axe nuke is a poor nuke? If you're going to build a nuke in a barracks bonus villa, it should be an axe nuke, if you're wasting your bonus villas you're a fool. Axe nukes, LC nukes, MA nukes, Wall Busters, they all have their uses, so to claim that building these nukes is an issue you are showing your own lack of knowledge in this game.

DeletedUser

Why is everyone making out as if that axe nuke is a poor nuke? If you're going to build a nuke in a barracks bonus villa, it should be an axe nuke, if you're wasting your bonus villas you're a fool. Axe nukes, LC nukes, MA nukes, Wall Busters, they all have their uses, so to claim that building these nukes is an issue you are showing your own lack of knowledge in this game.

heavier axe yes but you should still ballance build time

DeletedUser86076

Concur with, ummmm YARGHHHHHHH.

The only point I was possibly making was that I had seen at least one of those axe nukes here already and it didn't do squat and had incidently come from a tribemate of those also criticizing there use.
Guess I might have also taken the opportunity to take a dig at my neighbor Styx in a not so subtle way ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its all true you know. Family tribes will never earn any real respect, because they didn't fight their way to the top as one solid tribe. They did it with 1 or more other powerful/semi-powerful tribe behind them, fighting all the way.

In case no one noticed, this is the reason family tribes are frowned upon/made fun of. Because as "One" tribe, they would fail.

DeletedUser247

I dont see why people hate family tribes. Its basically two very strong allies with the same goal.
If you hate family tribes then you must not have allies yourself.

DeletedUser

"times of relative peace"???

What's that?
At Kata we've never known such a thing...

DeletedUser

I dont see why people hate family tribes. Its basically two very strong allies with the same goal.
If you hate family tribes then you must not have allies yourself.

1. see my other post in other thread

2. we dont have allys we use the blue to differentiate our enemy tribes.... no joke