Family tree...bashers for the bashers?

monsterbro

Im so scared, oh my god !!!

what Im gonna do now???

come on kiddo, stop with this nonsense =))

BTW, whats your in game name?

If you are not too scared to tell me :)

i dont need tot ell you anyhting but no one knows my new ign so have fun trying find out

DeletedUser

I didnt expect you to have the guts to tell me which acc you play, after you threaten me :)

I will found out, dont worry :)

And as a promise, I will come after your big mouth

DeletedUser

Im so scared, oh my god !!!

what Im gonna do now???

come on kiddo, stop with this nonsense =))

BTW, whats your in game name?

If you are not too scared to tell me :)

You would think you would know when to quit when everyone on the forums called you ridiculous. :lol:

DeletedUser

not everyone finny, just you and 2 other trolls :)) Or maybe 3? Dont know, dont mind trolls :D

DeletedUser

I don't even know geani but I must say it's hilarious reading her posts, no offence geani but you make yourself look like a fool.

monsterbro

I don't even know geani but I must say it's hilarious reading her posts, no offence geani but you make yourself look like a fool.

OMG about time someoen comes out from the outside and agree with us

DeletedUser

For the record, not saying I agree or anything, but Finny50 agrees with you and he's not in shAve.

DeletedUser

He was whilst shAve was allied to GotRob, so I don't see your point.

I said he is not in shAve. I was right. Why do you feel the need to add your unnecessary commentary to everything I post?

DeletedUser

UPDATE

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob
Side 2:
Tribes: shAve

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 296
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 10
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,227,018
Side 2: 2,012,978
Difference: 785,960

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 425,357
Side 2: 61,225
Difference: 364,132

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thread related or don't post at all, you can carry your own personal arguments elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Nice work so far gotrob.

I expected a bit more of a fight from the might shAve to be honest.

Maybe time will change things, until then, gotrob are on top of things, and saying things like "we are only a wekk into this etc etc" is bullturd. War is war, all the way through it.:icon_rolleyes:

And as for the threats on geani, she may be a troll (although i just see her defending herself from sniping comments, but a troll can still cap a vill in yo ass ;D

Get moving shAve!!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Nice work so far gotrob.

I expected a bit more of a fight from the might shAve to be honest.

Maybe time will change things, until then, gotrob are on top of things, and saying things like "we are only a wekk into this etc etc" is bullturd. War is war, all the way through it.:icon_rolleyes:

And as for the threats on geani, she may be a troll (although i just see her defending herself from sniping comments, but a troll can still cap a vill in yo ass ;D

Get moving shAve!!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Absolutely, all the way through it. And a week in on the circumstances already mentioned isn't the whole way through it, or near to.

But keep posting stats every few hours if it makes you feel better, geani :).

DeletedUser

Absolutely, all the way through it. And a week in on the circumstances already mentioned isn't the whole way through it, or near to.

Whoa, a week in is still a part of the war is it not? stop blagging the stats, they show the results.

Up your in game if you want to talk big, when shAve starts stacking their frontlines maybe their side of the fight can be taken seriously.

And when shAve players arent moaning to us about their own tribes direction maybe then we will see some coordinated effort?

But what we've seen so far represents shAve in its entirity, and it aint looking so good. Which is not what i expected from a tribe full of very good players (from what i saw from my brief venture into k57:icon_evil:) We are mighty, more like we are meany :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

If there are changes why not. Some people are too lazy too check it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Whoa, a week in is still a part of the war is it not? stop blagging the stats, they show the results.

Up your in game if you want to talk big, when shAve starts stacking their frontlines maybe their side of the fight can be taken seriously.

And when shAve players arent moaning to us about their own tribes direction maybe then we will see some coordinated effort?

But what we've seen so far represents shAve in its entirity, and it aint looking so good. Which is not what i expected from a tribe full of very good players (from what i saw from my brief venture into k57:icon_evil:) We are mighty, more like we are meany :icon_cry:

They show the results of a first wave op that shAve hasn't yet responded to.

You said it yourself; throughout the war. What you've seen really isn't a big concern. You haven't seen much, in the 3 days this war has been fought. Bit premature to be talking about how much you've seen, no?

If there are changes why not. Some people are too lazy too check it. :icon_razz:

Every few hours?

Not even exciting to watch changes if they're posted every 5 minutes. They look slower that way.

DeletedUser

2012,April 9th, 13:38 - Declaration date

Today is the 13th in-game. That's 4 days.

What's even better is that I posted at 09:44, which was 3 days since the declaration, not yet 4.

Do you have anything correct to post, or would you like to sit down again?