Family tree...bashers for the bashers?

DeletedUser

basher tribes? I dont have a great opinion for or against.

In my honest opinion if something works and gets you what you want, then use it again, no matter how noobish some one calls it.

Iv seen the majority of players on most worlds slate family tribes, but i have seen some very effective family tribes just plow through everyoe else. So why not.

And yourself? :p

DeletedUser92753

I think a basher tribe is an excellent pool of new recruits. There they can comfortably learn and either co a larger account or be promoted.

Without such a pool, the world itself could become quite dead in a matter of months

DeletedUser

Yeh i agree with you on the pulling of recruits up into larger accounts. Heck thats how my account (not my half though) got to be :)

Although not exactly in a basher tribe but still the same idea.

New players always make things more interesting, especially in this game when you think you know and enemies game plan and find out its changed completely because its a whole new player :) (hopefully changed for the best :D )

DeletedUser

I think a basher tribe is an excellent pool of new recruits. There they can comfortably learn and either co a larger account or be promoted.

Without such a pool, the world itself could become quite dead in a matter of months
true, thats why I have GTC and shaggy have ESl :)

slinkiestwizard

true, thats why I have GTC and shaggy have ESl :)

as much as i would like to respond to you geani , as you continue to show this pnp the extent of your intelligence i wont . I have bigger mouths to fry , just realize this when you were off the forum and quiet , you showed more intelligence

Oh and BTW here s my remaining troop count thats left have at it as Shave council wasnt smart enough to stack the front line knowing about it 3 weeks in advance. Yet now they are hungry for free villages , kinda the way you run GTC while eating barbs no?

Offensive Units
494 Axemen
284 Light cavalry
64 Rams
7 Catapults
Defensive Units
8007 Spear fighters
10 Swordsmen
1870 Heavy cavalry
7 Catapults
0 Militia
Other Units
696 Scouts
0 Noblemen
Total Units
Count: 11432
Pop: 22635

Last edited:

DeletedUser

as much as i would like to respond to you geani , as you continue to show this pnp the extent of your intelligence i wont . I have bigger mouths to fry , just realize this when you were off the forum and quiet , you showed more intelligence

Oh and BTW here s my remaining troop count thats left have at it as Shave council wasnt smart enough to stack the front line knowing about it 3 weeks in advance. Yet now they are hungry for free villages , kinda the way you run GTC while eating barbs no?

Offensive Units
494 Axemen
284 Light cavalry
64 Rams
7 Catapults
Defensive Units
8007 Spear fighters
10 Swordsmen
1870 Heavy cavalry
7 Catapults
0 Militia
Other Units
696 Scouts
0 Noblemen
Total Units
Says the one who went inactive and did not set sit or ask for support ;o

DeletedUser

Offensive Units
494 Axemen
284 Light cavalry
64 Rams
7 Catapults
Defensive Units
8007 Spear fighters
10 Swordsmen
1870 Heavy cavalry
7 Catapults
0 Militia
Other Units
696 Scouts
0 Noblemen
Total Units

begger, whats your problem? I lead 2 tribes, yes, we noble barbs and yes, with troops from those barbs I stacked our border and I kicked your arse and others :)

and yes, Im a much better leader then your ex coleagues from Shave :lol:

Other complainings?

DeletedUser

begger, whats your problem? I lead 2 tribes, yes, we noble barbs and yes, with troops from those barbs I stacked our border and I kicked your arse and others :)

and yes, Im a much better leader then your ex coleagues from Shave :lol:

Other complainings?

Barbs are strategically smart in some cases but there is a point. Nobling barbs shouldn't take priority over player villages.
It's yet to be seen how good of a leader you are, during start up leadership is more important. In late game you should have players who know what to do and where the tribe is going, late game is a lot easier than start-up without question. When I see you take a tribe from start-up until late game and remain inside the Top 5 tribes then I will say you are a capable leader, when I see you take a number of tribes from start-up to late game and remain inside the Top 5 tribes then I will call you a good leader.

Though even then I must say your quite annoying on the externals, and until you learn how to act like a leader on the externals then you will receive no praise from me

DeletedUser

As if I care about what u think of me? :))

i lead GTC since the beggining, now I lead GotRob with shaggy :)

Wanna see results? Check the stats :D

and about barbs?

[spoil]
So whats your point? i was on my account 3 straight days and tagging getting a sitter in shave is like trying to pick the winning lotto numbers.

So you no this wasnt brought on by lost villages or sitters, shave knew the day One made there deal with Rob and ended that war.Shave knew Robs plans and the direction they were headed weeks before the attacks started.

Support mail was sent out and ignored as always .Truth be told besides the one player i got support from in shave my support came from another tribe all 12 villages worth i believe.

12 villages of support All that for 88 villages on the front line? The real issue was when mail was sent out requesting troop counts for the front line for support no one had any think there was a grand total of what 60 available support villages? Same story as the BS war no support available

Shave is shave, most players in the core of ks that arent under any threat do nothing they dont support they dont attack and get mad when they cant eat barbs or inactives.

Most of the players that quit left because they didnt want to noble to the front line ,or didnt like being told that they had to hit Red dots.

Again the issue with shaves council had nothing to do with this war it was the inability to tell another tribe to f off and the inability to have what it takes to tell a tribe that you have agreements with that they are breaking said agreements .

I tried and was told i was insulting these tribes. Sorry as a diplomat agreements were made , when a tribe breaks those agreements repeatedly and the Dukes sit on there hands and do nothing that shows incompetance in council .

When council is to concerned with the world s opinions of them that they dont want to challenge a tribe that they are allied with that keeps breaking agreements theres something wrong . When a council knows a war is coming and dosent want to stack the best they can and strike first theres something wrong .

Hell i probably saw over 10 K incomings in what 5 days from Rob ,GTC and ESL why not ask Rob how many they saw back and how long it took?

Shave will fail on this world Jess is to busy with multiple worlds to be an effective Duke , Rawr is to busy doing whatever he does not even sure what that is.

The most competent of the council left is tarbin and it seams hes doing the same thing i tried to do and is allowed to get away with it while i was badgered .

As for the new council brought in i have no comments on them as they havent been there long enough to fully get there feet wet.

And going back to sitting who was i to ask council? average of 10 sits a day being held by council , when sitting so many accounts how can they even be effective sitters ? and no that didnt include the perma sits they always seamed to have .

Password account has been dead for ages , when they got a player for it he was called away for the reserves it was sat so long we couldnt even move troops around when Rob attacked .

Yeah real great council that account should have been eaten ages ago.
So again what are we talking about here a mass tribe full of inactivity and players that want to do there own thing ? There are many good players in that tribe but again like myself you can only carry the weight of the tribe for so long without support of the tribe . When that support is requested and dosent come players tend to get angry, i deleated my account im done here , im sure shave isnt far from being done.

The question is how many will play there accounts and go to a different tribe and how many will quit ?
[/spoil]

we are GotRob guys, and this prooves it :D
we are exactly the opposit f shave, WE ARE A TEAM :lol:

With all barbarians we took, we can support our borders like this ;)

[spoil]Subject trivi.ro (trivi.ro 010) conquers 013 - Whats Your Password? (567|526) K55 Rename
Sent Apr 15, 2012 16:00:48
Forwarded on: Apr 15, 2012 16:01:14
Forwarded by: trivi.ro
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-17.2% Misfortune

Luck
Morale: 100%
Attacker: trivi.ro
Origin: trivi.ro 010 (560|487) K45

Quantity: 0 0 424 44 232 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0

Defender: P A S S W O R D
Destination: 013 - Whats Your Password? (567|526) K55

Quantity: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender's troops in other villages

015 - Whats Your Password? (563|514) K55 5198 0 0 62 0 1101 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/22.710
Loyalty: Dropped from 5 to -26[/spoil]

right after, he had these support troops:

[spoil]Defender: trivi.ro
Destination: Shave It! Inactive (567|526) K55

Quantity: 81968 67467 0 10338 0 20062 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0[/spoil]

xain honney, dont bother, we dont snipe, we preffer to stack :D

[spoil]Subject Xaiin (Xaiiny #037) attacks Area 03 (555|511) K55 Rename
Sent Apr 15, 2012 15:08:10
Forwarded on: Apr 15, 2012 16:26:49
Forwarded by: Shahal
The defender has won
-4.2% Misfortune

Luck
Attacker: Xaiin
Origin: Xaiiny #037 (555|536) K55

Quantity: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: Shahal
Destination: Area 03 (555|511) K55

Quantity: 34800 13459 0 1695 0 5558 0 55 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0[/spoil]

valid for the rest too:

[spoil]Subject The New Kid On The Block (Shaving Rob) attacks vlad (542|509) K55 - (Ram, Shaving Rob (472|571) , K54) Rename
Sent Apr 15, 2012 14:03:52
Forwarded on: Apr 15, 2012 15:53:43
Forwarded by: vlad80.ro
The defender has won
-11.7% Misfortune

Luck
Attacker: The New Kid On The Block
Origin: Shaving Rob (472|571) K54

Quantity: 0 0 7546 100 2900 0 200 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7546 100 2900 0 200 0 0

Defender: vlad80.ro
Destination: vlad (542|509) K55

Quantity: 40247 38097 539 1902 327 2878 38 1 3 0
Losses: 1852 1753 25 88 15 132 2[/spoil]

and
[spoil]Subject leonidas33 (K55-6 CE-002 Heraklia) attacks My friend monkey :) (571|522) K55 - (Axe, K55-6 CE-002 Heraklia (580|570) , K55) Rename
Sent Apr 15, 2012 17:54:29
The defender has won
-13.6% Misfortune

Luck
Attacker: leonidas33
Origin: K55-6 CE-002 Heraklia (580|570) K55

Quantity: 0 0 7000 30 2328 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7000 30 2328 0 0 0 0

Defender: geani29
Destination: My friend monkey :) (571|522) K55

Quantity: 67129 74466 0 2087 0 12313 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1264 1402 0 39 0 232 0 0 0 [/spoil]

and I have more of these :D

so, talk as you want about us nobling barbs, barbs make troops, troops defend borders and kick your arses :lol:

DeletedUser

really nuff said ? according to shaggy i was active 24/7 he wanted to no who was constantly moving troops and rebuilding walls why not go ask him?

I'll leave you to comment on the appropriate thread.

Geani, for every example of you "succeeding", there are 10 for you failing.

DeletedUser

you are funny :))

we kick shaves arse and you tell me Im failing? You wish =))

slinkiestwizard

I'll leave you to comment on the appropriate thread.

Geani, for every example of you "succeeding", there are 10 for you failing.

and u6s5l. every time you post you make Geani seam like Einstein compaired to you being mork from ork

mork.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

thanks begger, anyway, u6 didnt give me any example of me failing as leader :) Of course, he has none :)

DeletedUser

I love how your running your mouth saying fig is merging when you know nothing about any of whats going on in Fig. So instead saying random things how about just keep talking in your skype chat and telling your tribe mates lies. Thank You have good night

Hey monstabro, seems i knew what was going on in fig and shave before you did.

and u6-sorry about our last exchange, i didnt mean fig would be shaves bashers, just thta fig would merge with shave, which they did.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you beat the addiction soon, i replaced it with heroin it was the lesser of two evils.