Family Tribe Huggers

DeletedUser

They are the relevant stats, if you are going to use the reasoning of "gians moved to riot! because of Rx" due to the players in gians, not their family, being the only ones that joined riot!.

Except that Gians was a family. What one tribe does reflects on the others. It's not like they were just allied tribes or something like that. Gians, G!ans and Glans were basically a large tribe. Leaving out the stats of two of them just because they were bad doesn't show anything. The reason none of them went to Riot/Revolt is the same reason the stats were bad....so were the players. That being said, Gians recruited all of them, so that blame falls on them as well.

ugofree

They are the relevant stats, if you are going to use the reasoning of "gians moved to riot! because of Rx" due to the players in gians, not their family, being the only ones that joined riot!.

Riot!!! ?, jw any one update me what happen to royalist?:villagers:

DeletedUser

Nappy, that post was just ignorant. You can't just magically create warstats using only the main tribe of a 3-tribe family. Tried pulling stats for the rest of the family, but it turns out they're no longer there. Cyber posted what the actual warstats are. Wouldn't mind seein the screencap with OD and the like listed too, but his stats are far more accurate than your attempt at insulting Rx.

Rx may not have been the reason Gians merged into Riot, but it makes for an amusing sub-plot.

No, my post was perfectly fine. I was responding to whoever said that GIANS rage quit, they did not say gians family, they just said GIANS. Also, GIANS are the only ones to move to Riot! , Glans is still around but has a different name. Seeing as he said Gians rage quit and moved to riot you can assume he meant the players that actually moved, so i posted the stats of the players that actually moved. There you go

DeletedUser

This guy actually has a brain, thankyou

DeletedUser

If a tribe like gians declared on a tribe like RX, gians would have kicked their asses. But they didn't. You can't take one tribe from a family and say they were winning. Family tribes are family tribes simply due to the limit on tribe members. I find it pretty sad that gians was even against wasp, and even against RX. Then impact destroys wasp... What do you think impact will do to gians (now riot!).

Gians is a waste of space. They might have some good players amongst them but to be even in stats against a small rim tribe reeks of fail.

Gians ran from the RX fight cos they knew they wouldn't win. They wanted to go the path of the loser which is merge/hug everything and avoid a fight. What gians did though was provoke a fight with one of the strongest tribes in the game.

Good luck riot! You are gonna need it.

Oh and don't use the excuse of 'we weren't focusing on them so it doesn't count'. You were in a war, you have a point to prove, so you should have mobilized your forces. To do anything else reeks of laziness, unorganisation or just straight failure.

I bet if royalist or some of the other original accounts came back they would be kicking some riot! Asses.

Riot! Should rename to WASP 2.0

DeletedUser

To do anything else reeks of laziness, unorganisation or just straight failure.

You just basically described Gians to a "T".

Inactivity being a problem in Gians isn't exactly a shocking revelation, considering they recruited 3 tribes worth of people. Where did people have to expand? They had shitty war participation, nowhere to expand, and people obviously got bored and quit when that happened. The only thing that surprised me about Gians collapsing was that they didn't at least attempt to fix it while remaining independent.

With the number of people they had, they could've gotten 40ish active players to make one tribe and consolidated. While they would've been vulnerable for awhile till they were able to absorb as much of their inactives as they could, assuming those 40+ players were decent enough skills-wise they could've come through it, probably solidified at 4th place at the lowest.

As it is, all they did is take their problems to Riot, who now has to deal with their garbage.

DeletedUser

You just basically described Gians to a "T".

As it is, all they did is take their problems to Riot, who now has to deal with their garbage.

I don't hear Riot complaining....they obviously wanted to deal with what you term "the garbage"

which means they willing joined the class of "family tribes" lol

DeletedUser

Riot!!! ?, jw any one update me what happen to royalist?:villagers:

He went red and than barbarian. So he did not deleted, he went inactive.

This is a game and RL is important, so i guess that something in RL happend so he went inactive.

ugofree

He went red and than barbarian. So he did not deleted, he went inactive.

This is a game and RL is important, so i guess that something in RL happend so he went inactive.

Roy,i dont think so he went out coz of Rl, i known the player from w21 ,btw what happnds to his co ?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Roy,i dont think so he went out coz of Rl, i known the player from w21 ,btw what happnds to his co ?:icon_eek:

heya ugo, long time no talk. roy had some computer issues and left the game, his co had left him quite some time previous. when i talk to him next will tell him you were asking after him.

alexwong

hey sandy!

your presence surprised me. are you still playing this game?