Family Tribe Huggers

DeletedUser25256

Yes, I know some people dont like family tribes, so they may think that even the three Gians has is hugging, but there is one that beats them all. It seems there have become a new tribe that can use www.tribalhugs.net. I present to you.... (drumroll)... BTY!!!!!!!

They have 5 tribes in their family including the main. The other ones are: BTYA2, BTYS, BTYK and BTYN.
That is a grand total of 267 members.
LOL. What a mess that would be.

Russell, I would like to thank you for mentioning our tribe :) We are not a normal family tribe in TW . and yes we do have a lot of members for a reason its called troops and just like in every tribe some are better than others :) But never the less troops is one thing we consider a priority and work on :)

As you posted having so many members can be a real mess lol If its ran like a normal family tribe, But we do not run this tribe like any other family tribe in TW, We are organized as one tribe, we work together as one tribe, we support as one tribe and we fight as one tribe :)

I have seen some of your mails and the intent to gather info, Along with others, I can appreciate those efforts :) We are not what we appear to be to others, Its as been planned that way for a reason my friend. Again thank you for bring us up and giving us a spot light so to speak here in our Great TW public forum :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We are one tribe, we work together as one tribe we support as one tribe and we fight as one tribe :))

I bet you that myself and a few of my tribe mates could demolish your "tribe" :icon_eek: :axemen:

DeletedUser25256

The one thing I have learned in tw since I started playing is that anything can happen and one can count on change :)

DeletedUser105579

Russell, I would like to thank you for mentioning our tribe :) We are not a normal family tribe in TW . and yes we do have a lot of members for a reason its called troops and just like in every tribe some are better than others :) But never the less troops is one thing we consider a priority and work on :)

As you posted having so many members can be a real mess lol If its ran like a normal family tribe, But we do not run this tribe like any other family tribe in TW, We are organized as one tribe, we work together as one tribe, we support as one tribe and we fight as one tribe :)

I have seen some of your mails and the intent to gather info, Along with others, I can appreciate those efforts :) We are not what we appear to be to others, Its as been planned that way for a reason my friend. Again thank you for bring us up and giving us a spot light so to speak here in our Great TW public forum :)

LOL, your duke said he might become my basher. XD

DeletedUser105908

Nah, I mean the duke might become my personal basher. Not the tribe.

Ever hear the phrase "Making fun of others to make yourself look good"?

Really makes you look bad, and threads like this are just bullshit and makes the gians family look weak and petty.

DeletedUser

+ 1 for Fergy.

Seriously, can this guy do no wrong? By the way mate, pick up the nobling speed pl0xorz. I am almost catching you again even after being inactive for the most part of a week.

:lol:

DeletedUser105579

Ever hear the phrase "Making fun of others to make yourself look good"?

Really makes you look bad, and threads like this are just bullshit and makes the gians family look weak and petty.

I am not making fun of him. I have the mails. Maybe you shouldn't assume before you post. He actually said he might become my basher.
And the reason I posted this thread was because of a long standing feud, and I find it hilarious that they have 5 tribes. Nothing to do with Gians. This thread was posted 2 weeks ago.
General Russell Jun 27,2012 21:05
Daze,

I am [player]General Russell[/player]. I have grown a lot, so I have come across a predicament, I have morale problems attack smaller players. I would attack larger players, but all the good, large players are in [ally]Glans[/ally] or [ally]Gians[/ally]. I have come to the conclusion that I will need a basher. I think you would be a perfect fit to be my basher. You are the perfect size, and you would learn some things under me.

I look forward to your swift response,
[player]General Russell[/player]

Daze16 Jun 27,2012 21:12
I currently cannot give you an answer as I have a deal in the works with someone that would change alot of things.

General Russell Jun 27,2012 21:15
So when can I expect an answer back? If you are not available to be a basher I can find another one, but you just came to mind first to be a perfect basher. It is a great oppurtunity, and I was hoping you would accept.

Daze16 Jun 27,2012 21:22
Idk, The thing I have might happen today or in the next couple days so I dont know man, if it happens then its is more appealing then your offer, but if not I might take your offer.

General Russell Jun 27,2012 21:31
Do you mind me asking what it is? I might be able to solve the problem.

Daze16 Jun 27,2012 21:36
Cannot tell ya, sorry man.

General Russell Jun 27,2012 21:37
But if the plan doesnt work out you are interested in becoming my basher?

Daze16 Jun 27,2012 21:39
Maybe.

General Russell Jun 27,2012 21:45
And you are 100% serious right? Because if you're joking I will find another basher. But if you aren't then I will wait.

Daze16 Jun 27,2012 21:53
Idk man, alot of things I can do I need to find out some stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly
Daze,

I am [player]General Russell[/player]. I have grown a lot, so I have come across a predicament, I have morale problems attack smaller players and lack the strategy to manoeuvre my problem. I would attack larger players, but all the good, large players I don't want to fight are recruited into [ally]Glans[/ally] or [ally]Gians[/ally]. I have come to the conclusion that I will need a basher chump, that I can use and then eat. I think you would be a perfect fit to be my basher. You are the perfect size, and you would learn some things under me, nothing useful, just enough to string you along, the main lesson will be when I turn on you..

I look forward to your swift response, and when you don't respond with a confirmation either way I will continue to chase it up like a lost puppy
[player]General Russell[/player]

Fixed it for you.

I am not making fun of him. I have the mails. Maybe you shouldn't assume before you post. He actually said he might become my basher.
And the reason I posted this thread was because of a long standing feud, and I find it hilarious that they have 5 tribes. Nothing to do with Gians. This thread was posted 2 weeks ago.

He's stringing you along mate, seeing just how long you will keep asking him, luckily for you, you have posted mail
to the forum for scrutiny. It's just funny, "actually said he may become my basher", it's classic stalling techniques and he never even confirmed that he was "100% serious" he stalled again. :lol:

I may declare war on Gians next week, I'm sure you'll be on the edge of your seat now until you find out either way.

[SPOIL]Maybe he saw this thread and is making a fool outta you :icon_redface:[/SPOIL]

WTH you aren't even big enough to really be struggling with morale, if you can't find growth there is something very wrong. Get a couple of tribemates together and fight the tribes you are on here flaming, you were talking about them as if they were on the opposite side of the world to you, not camping on your front lawn. OMG you irritating meat shield. Then again, looking at your history, there are a few inactives in your tribe for you to internal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105908

I was talking in general about you making fun of the tribes on the externals for no reason actually...

DeletedUser

The one thing I have learned in tw since I started playing is that anything can happen and one can count on change :)

Certainly...

ThorBolt Jun 15,2012 07:53
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[unit]knight[/unit]TRIBE UPDATE [unit]knight[/unit]

[unit]snob[/unit] Hello brother and sisters of [ally]BTY[/ally] :)) [unit]snob[/unit]

1st off I would like to welcome all new members to our tribe :))

A Few notes:

This Tribe UPDATE Cir mail is going to all members of [ally]BTY[/ally] in all our tribes :) I want everyone to know and understand our TRIBES GOALS, RULES and how we work :)) and our plan that is we have in place to create a tribe of power with respect.

Many who are reading this now may never have been in a situation or tribe like this before, I'm going to explain what were doing and how were doing it and whats going to be needed by each of our members of our tribe, Its possibly going to change your way you play TW a long with your mind set about being a winner ! by working as a TEAM :))

Will need everyone to follow all directives when they get them, We need everyone to look at your map and keep in contact with your tribe members within your 15x15 or 20X20 and make sure you do this often ! And get to know them and when their online !!! As they maybe the fastest troop support when you need it most.

Topics covered in this newsletter:
1. Tribe GOALS and Plan
2. Current Situation
3. Your To-Do List

Okay, Let's get to it, shall we ?

[unit]ram[/unit]. »TRIBE GOALS and PLANS

Tribe over all GOALS

1. To maintain consistent Activity of all members
2. To keep a steady follow of communications with all members
3. Saturation of all village location within our K's
4. Creating Strong hold Fortress when possible in strategic locations.
5. To increase out tribes strength By increasing membership over the limit of one tribe
6. To Win this world

The Plan

The Plan is very simple :) creating a tribe with quality players and I don't mean just in points ! points do not win wars TROOPS DO ! This plan allows our tribe the ability to consolidate other tribes and its members to create one tribe (NOT A FAMILY TRIBE) But one tribe, Many are asking how is this done :)

1. all [ally]BTY[/ally] tribes will have one forum only off of the main tribes forum all threads will be shared so not to have so may tabs, You click on the forum and we all see the same thing.
2. All members in each [ally]BTY[/ally] tribe will be ran by the leadership and the council of the main Tribe.
3. All Dukes from the other [ally]BTY[/ally] tribes will be in the council of main tribe and will have in put in the council chambers on the direction of the tribe, If the Council can not make a decision the Duke and or co-Duke will make the final decision.
4. All battles and Wars will be organized and controlled by the War Department.
5. all communications will follow from Cir mails from the leadership to the members , We have in place already in the main tribe forum a break down for the leadership and council it lists every position and their duties.

I am not a fan of family tribes I have been in them before and have seen them fall or get destroyed, Why you might ask no Organization or communications, and they work independently of each other ! They have too many leaders with a bunch of talk but no action with no results !

What I'm trying to do here could have been done from the start, But we are now in a spot with major Tribes coming to our side of the world and they want what we have ! The Odds are not in our favor my friends and its going to take everyone of us to hold the line stand fast and play like a TEAM ! If we do that we have a chance a very good chance , but its up to each of you to do your part. How Do I know this ? I have lead and co-lead three different tribes to win the worlds they were in, They were serous about team following directives winning Battles and majors wars and did the something I'm trying to do here.

You want to have fun here in TW then you have to get serous about it ! because others are ! and they wont care weather you live or die, they want to be winners of battles and join the select few players to have become champions ! This is a very brutal and savage strategic war game. It takes effort, experience, non-selfish players and TEAM work with solid leadership. When your winning and you see your tribe making advances toward the top its a fantastic feeling !

[unit]ram[/unit] »Current Situation
Now that we have come close to moving members around and getting settled in this is were we are at. We have [ally]Riot![/ally] and [ally]Gians[/ally] and [ally]TKT [/ally] all wanting our locations .

We are going to get everyone settled in on their council roles, Their will be a need for an assistants in different Council positions from each tribe so we can act as one tribe and make sure all locations are on the table at all times. We are going to establish battle lines on the different fronts where our members with the above mentioned tribes, we will be asking for support from the core members.

Will be creating Strong hold fortress (diagram is in the the forum on how to create SHF) around each locations of our members. Please communicate ! its very important ! :))

Also we have some members that are very low in points they need to move on with getting those villages built, Again points do not when WARS but TROOPS do even our smallest of members in points can send troops. check your mails and the forums daily !

[unit]snob[/unit] »Short Term Tribe Goals» [unit]snob[/unit]
1. Be very active as much as possible.
2. start talking to your members around you !!!
3. we need to fill in our K's were in ! try and be very careful not to many troops they will be needed

We have the Players to make this work, Lets make it happen :)) *Remember* this is a brutal War Game and it could care less who dies ! But We do ! were a team that makes a difference:))

[unit]ram[/unit] 3. »Your To-Do List
Some of the questions may be just for fun. Some of them will have a hidden importance. Sometimes there will be instructions. Please answer or do as ask their is a reason for it :)) in the
1. Keep your noble counts up ! or start really getting as many as you can, Make sure your in Defensive villages are full and ready :))

2. Keep your heads up on the mails PLEASE :)
3. Everyone send buddy requests to members in your 20X20 and Dazes and I as well a long with the Leader of location your in please, thank you. We need to know who is on during different times of the day please let your Location leader know so we will know in advance Important :)) do not post your times in the forum only to the Location leader and the council no one else

4. Also know that we are going to start our Inter tribe Battle with the New battles and moves were making, So make sure you get a chance to check the Battle Game Room Tab in the forum... ((( Sorry i have not had a chance to get that rolling yet !!! but will soon :) )))

Final Note lol :))

Most players come here to TW to have FUN, But they find out very quick that this War game is a savage and brutal TEAM War Game, When playing this Game their is nothing more Intense and FUN than being a winner in a major War or Battle as a TEAM, I've been at the top of the mountain winning worlds its Freaking So much FUN ! That's what has kept so many coming back trying to win :) Its not easy and very hard, With the right Leadership and members it can be done :)))

THOR

DeletedUser

1. To maintain consistent Activity of all members
2. To keep a steady follow of communications with all members
3. Saturation of all village location within our K's
4. Creating Strong hold Fortress when possible in strategic locations.
5. To increase out tribes strength By increasing membership over the limit of one tribe
6. To Win this world

Point 5 and point 6 is contradictory.

DeletedUser

You have morale problems? At 500k? Who are you attacking, 1-village players? Hell, I'm almost 3 times your size, and my morale only goes down to like 57% on a 20k player.

I can't believe you're bothering to rustle up a basher when you're about the right size to be the basher for a useful player.

DeletedUser105579

You have morale problems? At 500k? Who are you attacking, 1-village players? Hell, I'm almost 3 times your size, and my morale only goes down to like 57% on a 20k player.

I can't believe you're bothering to rustle up a basher when you're about the right size to be the basher for a useful player.

It was supposed to be a joke. I dont need a basher. I despise the guy. He has multiple times said he has a "plan" for Conway m8, so I wanted to make fun of him. I was attempting to insult him while at the same time being subtle.

but you just came to mind first to be a perfect basher
I was trying to make fun of him.

DeletedUser

It was supposed to be a joke. I dont need a basher. I despise the guy. He has multiple times said he has a "plan" for Conway m8, so I wanted to make fun of him. I was attempting to insult him while at the same time being subtle.

I was trying to make fun of him.

you were trying to make fun of him? HA, if anything he made fun of you, at no point did he show any real interest in becomming your basher, and yet you seemed so determined to have a basher. From the mail you've shown it looks nothing like a joke. It just makes you look like another terrible player hiding in a family tribe, doing whatever he can to avoid any kind of a decent fight