"In the absense of order, go find something and kill it!"
"Go after a man's weakness, but never, ever, threaten unless you're going to follow through, because if you don't, the next time you won't be taken seriously."
-Roy M. Cohn
"It does the sheep no good to preach the goodness of a diet of grass, if the wolves are of a different mind."
"One must observe before one acts, or more harm then help can be the result."
"If the road is easy, you're likely going the wrong way."
"Everything is valuable under the right conditions. To a man dying of thirst, water be more precious than gold. To a drowning man, water be of little worth and great trouble."
"Sometimes that's all life is: one desperate act after another."
"Don't worry about what might be...Worry about what is."
"Fate does not seek our consent."
"When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack!"
"War is a creation of man. Never before in history has any other species continuously fought with each other."
"Some say the pen is stronger than the sword. I disagree. Here's a pen, I get a sword. En Guarde!"
"Forgive you enemy, but never forget his name."
"In Chinese, "crisis" is composed of two characters. One represents danger, the other represents oppurtunity."
2. Raise Hell
I don't expect mercy. You shouldn't either.
"People are stupid. They'll believe anything either because they fear it is true, or because they want to believe that its true."
"If Adam and Eve were the only two people put on Earth, how exactly did all of us come to be?"
Frightened Soldier: "Sir we are surrounded!"
Commander: "Excellent! Now we can attack in all directions!"
"War is 10% brute strength. The other 90% is mind games."
"When it comes right down to it, war is not a matter of who is stronger. It comes down to who can continue to send men off to war the longest."
"If it weren't for the nineteen year olds' common concept of immortality, would war even be possible?"
"A brave leader leads from the front. A smart leader leads from the back."
"We cannot mess up now, for the eyes of the world are upon us."
-John Winthrop, "City upon a Hill speech"
"Older men declare war, but it is the younger men who fight and die."
"In war, there is no prize for the runner-up."
-General Omar Bradley
"When you kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."
"They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."
"An eye for and eye only makes the whole world go blind."
"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Good Will."
"There are always casualties in war, gentlemen — otherwise it wouldn't be war. It'd just be a rather nasty argument with lots of pushing-and-shoving."
They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say "Shit, it's raining!"
That should keep ya'll for a while. I'll be back tomorrow about the time you finished reading that to post more quotes that have to do with Tribalwars.
P.S. I like quotes if you havn't noticed.