Farewell from Martin

EstoyLoco

Martin... We went throught so much... You are the best guy I ever meet around.. You held G.Khan when I had to go for some time.. you fought for it.. You are a great player, a great brother and surely a great man...

You deserve everyone's respect and playing with you has been an honor...

All hails to the mighty Martin Longbow

And to all others : Martin did an AMAZING work keeping G.Khan alive for so long... after some douch screwed G.Khan over leading for few weeks... Martin stud up and took back G.Khan and its members under his wing... That man is someone outstanding who never intended to lead but who did incredible and fought TWA for so long with 30-40 men against 300.... He did a incredible work and should be remembered by all as a mighty warrior :D

Regards
Estoy

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I almost cried when I read someone the posts people left, especially Estoy's.

Martin... I wonder if you remember me from all those months ago but even if you (sadly) don't, I wish you the best luck I have ever given to a departing W18 and, truthfully, TribalWars player. I had always hoped you stay a little longer, maybe just til the end of Apoc or Everyone else, whoever it may be. In your honour (I had to be quick but I'll get a nice one done tomorrow :D):

MartinLongbow.gif

Hakushaku

Martin... We went throught so much... You are the best guy I ever meet around.. You held G.Khan when I had to go for some time.. you fought for it.. You are a great player, a great brother and surely a great man...

You deserve everyone's respect and playing with you has been an honor...

All hails to the mighty Martin Longbow

And to all others : Martin did an AMAZING work keeping G.Khan alive for so long... after some douch screwed G.Khan over leading for few weeks... Martin stud up and took back G.Khan and its members under his wing... That man is someone outstanding who never intended to lead but who did incredible and fought TWA for so long with 30-40 men against 300.... He did a incredible work and should be remembered by all as a mighty warrior :D

Regards
Estoy

Saw this only now. Quoted for truth in every word.