Farewell, W18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As some of you may have heard by now, I am leaving World 18.

Firstly, as many of you do not know, I am ClickPanic. I created the character and he evolved largely due to the flamings by his detractors. For that, I am thankful to players as seemingly useless as ewarman and tribes as seemingly incompetent as -INF-. Truly, thank you.

The basis of the ClickPanic character is to combine all of the most idiotic things that I have ever heard people say in real life into one character. It is no coincidence that ClickPanic is a conservative Republican, therefore, since they tend to say the most ridiculous things of any group on earth. No offense to you if you are a Republican, and before you ask, I do have some Republican friends. This was more for fun than to prove a point, though if my parody caused you to vote for Obama instead of McCain, I offer no apology. I do believe that the "commies and queers"/"commy and quoir" approach is basically what underlies the political strategy of the Republican party. After all, what else do you think that they mean by the term "Culture War"? It is simply saying that your opponents are different than you and therefore unworthy. When they imply that their opponents are trying to undermine them, they are simply projecting.

Anyhow, I hope that you enjoyed ClickPanic. I looked forward to getting on the forums to spam with him every night and many of your responses, both for and against him, often caused me to lie awake laughing.

Special thanks is due to all of my friends in the game, especially: Mirdin, Laurionna, Le Grand Dangereux, BainDrenal, Rattlesnake8, Cal-, Qwes400, Lawlayer, and many others who I was playing with up to today. Of the players from the past, Elaran, Erwin Decoene, Rahrah91, Zoey2578, kellybelly36, Wolfyknight, Irishpride78, wolstein, and keven1999 warrant special mention.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

Derek

bomberace101

As some of you may have heard by now, I am leaving World 18.

Firstly, as many of you do not know, I am ClickPanic. I created the character and he evolved largely due to the flamings by his detractors. For that, I am thankful to players as seemingly useless as ewarman and tribes as seemingly incompetent as -INF-. Truly, thank you.

Makes you think when an incompetent tribe gains 3 Ks of territory and destroys 3 tribes in the process. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser70614

Now who are we going to Flame :icon_sad:

Me? :icon_eek:

Agniesiack

wow....I'm going to add you on skype lol sad to see you go....

DeletedUser

lololololol!

Now he's going to log on as Click and post something like "republecan ar not ridoculos. yuo r commy nd quior. i hav krewsade agaunsit yuo!"

DeletedUser

wtf?! NO! Don't go you commy nd quoir! If Click leaves it take out a chunk of W18. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

sorry for double posting, but who knew about this before?

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go, thanks for the laughs :)

Will ClickPanic be gracing the forums of any other worlds in the future?

DeletedUser47572

Damn don't go click we will all miss your unique brand of stupidity! lol

DeletedUser

I remember when I first had a look at these forums and clicked on random topics. Click and TLG were worshipped for their comedy act :p

DeletedUser

My original post got deleted by that forum error.

All the best ClickPanic, enjoyed your humour and i knew there was a smart guy behind it.

Deliverer

DeletedUser

it was funny at first but did get extremely annoying, but anyways sad to see another tw player quitting. wish you the best of luck!

edit: gah i need to read what i type before post. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

i still dont get how click was a real In game TW w18 name

Status
Not open for further replies.