Farewell, W18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think he was wondering how/why one person had 2 game accounts.
As in, werent Derek and Click both in game names, as well as forum names?

Thats how I read it anyway.

DeletedUser53573

clickpanic and derek the celt were both 18 accounts..

bomberace101

Derek is most likely just posing as click....

Yes derek was an idiot and talked alot of crap.... but click did it in a different way so they may be the same person.

No one listed to the intellectual so he went for the i'm stupid approach.

DeletedUser

Derek is most likely just posing as click....

Yes derek was an idiot and talked alot of crap.... but click did it in a different way so they may be the same person.

No one listed to the intellectual so he went for the i'm stupid approach.

Yes, bomberace, I told Derek to go and claim to be me to take all the credit for my awesome ideas. We do it differently so we might be the same. That makes perfect sense to me. Great cognitive reasoning there, buddy. God I miss debating you guys! It was always so much fun, kind of like the Player Hater's Ball episode of Chapelle's Show. But as good as the old days were, there is a new age of ClickPanic set to dawn...

DeletedUser

Yes, bomberace, I told Derek to go and claim to be me to take all the credit for my awesome ideas. We do it differently so we might be the same. That makes perfect sense to me. Great cognitive reasoning there, buddy. God I miss debating you guys! It was always so much fun, kind of like the Player Hater's Ball episode of Chapelle's Show. But as good as the old days were, there is a new age of ClickPanic set to dawn...

RIP friend

DeletedUser

I has maked 2 more tonite becuz I lerned that sum peuple dont know that Texas is grate and I needed to tale them abowt gratest presidents.

DeletedUser

Click!!!!!!! *continues the ! in his mind infinitely*

Coplay me, and I promise I won't let steven dribble all over you.

DeletedUser

Hey click, the mods are talking about you on the team forum O.0

DeletedUser

There is a major mistake in your videos. In the text version of clickpanic he has many misspellings, many of which are phonetic errors. Meaning he is spelling the word the way it sounds. However in the video in an attempt to create the same level of audio stupidity that you had in the textual version of clickpanic you have mispronounced many words that he should be pronouncing correctly judging by his spelling.

In my opinion this error devastates the entire video attempt at trolling as he becomes largely unbelievable, and you are visibly struggling to maintain the very facade which is destroying the effect, which destroys it even further.

In summary, pronounce obvious words correctly, but with a southern accent. You can still of course maintain grammatical errors. With these changes it will vastly improve the video presence of the character.

DeletedUser

There is a major mistake in your videos. In the text version of clickpanic he has many misspellings, many of which are phonetic errors. Meaning he is spelling the word the way it sounds. However in the video in an attempt to create the same level of audio stupidity that you had in the textual version of clickpanic you have mispronounced many words that he should be pronouncing correctly judging by his spelling.

In my opinion this error devastates the entire video attempt at trolling as he becomes largely unbelievable, and you are visibly struggling to maintain the very facade which is destroying the effect, which destroys it even further.

In summary, pronounce obvious words correctly, but with a southern accent. You can still of course maintain grammatical errors. With these changes it will vastly improve the video presence of the character.

Yeah, Click. What he said.

DeletedUser

I dont know Zurtle, I thought he was very convincing. You can pick it apart if you want about his text and verbal tendencies not adding up. But its one thing to maintain a clickpanic facade in text, and a completely different thing to act like clickpanic in a video. These inconsistencies can easily be explained because no one really talks exactly how they write anyways.

Its also impressive that clickpanic was able to do these videos in a single take, and not several pieced together. He covers enough topical ground in each video to make you think he has the whole thing scripted, but with the presence of character to make himself seem entirely transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.