Farmers Only - Grasping for Salavation

DeletedUser117803

well, this has been good fun!!

is there more?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser62294

Rats always scurry when the time comes nothing new. At this stage not even a point of kicking them.

DeletedUser97581

Farmers Deserve it

Having been betrayed by farmers myself, it is not a surprise. What goes around... Comes around...

DeletedUser62294

Having been betrayed by farmers myself, it is not a surprise. What goes around... Comes around...

Don't abuse an account given to you by trying to take it over to the enemy. Truth hurts.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stats of this past month just show Growth's 'keeping up' for a while was by eating their ex-vills from Table
At least there's still plenty of barbs to eat, so cheer up. War's not over just yet :)

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,354
Side 2: 2,029
Difference: 2,325

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,726
Side 2: 315
Difference: 1,411

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 32,176,234
Side 2: 9,879,223
Difference: 22,297,011

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,452,380
Side 2: 2,778,611
Difference: 12,673,769

chart

OTDDeathAwaits

Anyone Alive in Growth? This has become a demolition over the last 12 days... :icon_cool:

323f0ec935d730bafe4338152b71aa6a.png

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So....is anybody in Growth still alive, or are we just going to eat our way through tons of dead accounts to hit the 70% mark, and then continue to noble through dead accounts for another 3 months after that? It's quite sad that Growth could fight back, or try to delay NME from reaching the 70% mark, but instead they'd rather just sit there and be nobled.

[SPOIL]
89a8195a24cc641f22aafee558d1f10c.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser107172

Has this not been the way for most, if not all of the tribal wars worlds? The challenge for Innogames is to make the game a race to the finish with no guaranteed winner until the last few days, instead of just dominance based wins.

So....is anybody in Growth still alive, or are we just going to eat our way through tons of dead accounts to hit the 70% mark, and then continue to noble through dead accounts for another 3 months after that? It's quite sad that Growth could fight back, or try to delay NME from reaching the 70% mark, but instead they'd rather just sit there and be nobled.

[SPOIL]
89a8195a24cc641f22aafee558d1f10c.png
[/SPOIL]

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tribal wars will never be too close till a world's final days. In this game you're rewarded for superior diplomacy, strategy, teamwork and loyalty. When 2 or 3 super tribes are left to fight it out for the win, the victor is decided eventually and after the 70% is achieved the world closes after another 3 months. And this is a very fair way to win a world. For example, lets say the NME vs Growth war was a head-to-head fight and no-one was able to get ahead for months, but then a group of NME or Growth members betrayed their tribe and joined the enemy and then win the war easily riding the momentum, you can't blame the game, blame the players.

To make worlds more competitive Inno should make them bigger (=more players) like the first ones. That means more good players and more good tribes, which means the real fights last longer till 1 tribe just nobles whoever is left till 70% (like we're doing atm in NME).
This game is revolved mostly around diplomacy, tribe relations, betrayal, spies, deals and secondarily it's about skill and tribe chemistry/teamwork. So when people play to win, they try to make the best move to secure a win, without risking unnecessary wars. This will never change, unless tribal wars changes massively. In every world, one tribe will always win and the end-game phase will always be easy for the winner, because there wont be any fighting left in the rest of the world.

So i cannot see this 'a race to the finish with no guaranteed winner until the last few days' happening... Unless you had a way to achieve it in mind?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The thing is, is that when things start to go bad for one side or the other, that side's players usually seem to just start giving up one by one, and eventually you're left fighting a ton of effectively dead accounts. The goal for the losing side should be to come back for the win, to push and fight with everything they have, as Ronin did on w70, which led to Ronin winning the world.

As for making the worlds bigger, like the original worlds, I agree that it would be nice if worlds were just like how worlds used to be. If one of the newer worlds were to be as big as the old worlds, the players would have to be very spread out because there are so few players that play this game anymore. I don't think it will ever happen again because for a world to get that big, you have to have a lot of players. I believe there is a ratio of barbs to players so that as more players join a world, the more barbs there are, and how many players join the world helps to define how large a world gets. So with the ever-declining Tribal Wars population, I don't see it happening.

It'd be nice if there were a variety of win conditions, not just 60% or 70%, but how about 80% or 90%? How about a world where a tribe has to reach 100% dominance?

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
they have had worlds winning at 100% but it takes far too long for them to hit that winning condition. i think i saw an 85% dom or so before.

there is so much hate going on in this thread is unreal.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There's not hate going on. I'd say it's more frustration than anything because it's very boring to sit for months and noble nothing but dead accounts because your enemy doesn't want to try anymore.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
With Less back, if I were in Growth, I'd just delete, because who wants to go up against Less? :p ;)

DeletedUser55551

NME never has been able to get anything from me :) I'm still waiting for someone with a pair to try and hit me in k77 ;)