fav game other than TW

DeletedUser

I am currently playing through FF 13 for the first time and the increased pace of the game is pretty nice

I hate you with every fiber of my being right now my Ps3 exploed like a day before i could buy the game and my parents won't pay to have it fixed

DeletedUser

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

For a while I hated all other games after playing that... even though I've never finished it.
I can't bring myself to touch the PSP >.<
(Anyone who has played it would understand)

DeletedUser

For a while I hated all other games after playing that... even though I've never finished it.
I had to force myself to finish even though i knew what would happen. its a great game I highly recomend anything Square Enix has made.

DeletedUser

use to play runescape quit because of x10 hp and damage (-.-)
Kingdom hearts 1&2
quit WoW
wolfenstein is good suprised someone else heard of it :p
and elder scrolls
I'm into a lot of RPG games

Repinski

Does owning ~ROP~ count as a game outside TW? Because if so then it is by far my favorite right now. ^^

DeletedUser

My fav characters were Genesis and Angeal they were awesome:)

DeletedUser

well its not really a game but i just watched a re-run of the old tv show "Zoids" just kinda wondering if any on else remember some of the classic shows that were uber pwnage
1) Zoids
2) DBZ
3) Megas XLR
4) rugrats
5) ren and stimpy
6) invader zim

PS if you have anymore ideas i would love to know about them cause i am currently downloading old shows like those

DeletedUser

Civilization III...unquestionably...lost two girlfriends over that game.