fav game other than TW

DeletedUser

The ultimate games in no order ...

Online games such us. Travian (similar to TW Im in sector 1 if you want to join me :p), Evony, Lords online, Soccer Manager :p

Consoles & PC

Final fantasy, Fable, Fifa, Cod, lost Odyssey, Football manager, total war, oblivion, DJ Hero, comand and conquer, age of empires, Civilisation (sid miers)

Thats all i can think of :)

DeletedUser

just wondering...how to you find time to play all those games?? I can hardly play tw and Cod on weekends!

DeletedUser

just wondering...how to you find time to play all those games?? I can hardly play tw and Cod on weekends!

Well i hardly ever play the console games anymore :( but the online games is a different story :p

I play at home and at my girlfriends house (to her annoyance) and i always log in at lunch times at college lol

DeletedUser

I will have to say I personally think my favorite game will be 'RuneScape'. I've played it for about 5 years. When in middle to high school, I waited until after practice, I wanted to get home ASAP to get on the laptop just to play the game. Good times:).

I also like the game 'Pong' :lol:.

DeletedUser

Half-Life

Doesn't anybody ever play Valve games anymore? The Half-Life series are the bomb! Portal and TF2 are awesome as well. Portal 2 comes out this year!!!

DeletedUser

Age of Empires 1, 2 and expansions
Rise of Nations
Cossacks (all versions)
---------
Age of Mythology was a failure
AoE 3 sucks
-------
Other genres - not for me :)

I play chess and bridge (card game) too. And love cycling, gym/fitness, mountain trekking too and watch a lot of sports... does that go in this thread? Well - I wrote it anyway :)