FEAR declares war on KW

DeletedUser

If you rather be in the FEAR Vs KW war rather than in the Hire and OrD war, I'm going to have to say my friend that you are a chicken. I've craved more for a real war, than for something that I knew wasn't going to be a long lasting fight at all. The only best I get down here, is Manoka, and I can assure everyone, he's not even a challenge at all.

I wasn't being serious, But by the amount of CAPS going on between the two tribes, can you really class it as a full blown war? Look at HIRE and OrD, we are both capping large amounts daily (I see we, but I exclude my self from the stats:icon_rolleyes:), However, I wish both tribe the best of luck, But I honestly see FEAR coming out of this with a few trophys

Iamsatan

I wasn't being serious, But by the amount of CAPS going on between the two tribes, can you really class it as a full blown war? Look at HIRE and OrD, we are both capping large amounts daily (I see we, but I exclude my self from the stats:icon_rolleyes:), However, I wish both tribe the best of luck, But I honestly see FEAR coming out of this with a few trophys

Greetings young Zervahc,

Some tribes arrange their attacks so that they have a full scale war, just like you see with HIRE and OrD.
Some tribes arrange their attacks so that they break their opponents tribes.

I suppose that would be the difference between blind nukers and tacticians.

Regards

IAS

DeletedUser

Regards

IAS

You're alive? :icon_surprised:. I didn't get a reply from your account for 3 months, I presumed you'd left.

Incidentally, you may have missed it, I left. So if you mail Thras anymore, Tis not me replying.

Best of luck to FEAR, Lotta love for them.

Iamsatan

Real life took over for a while, had to make some game sacrifices in order to progress the real life, but, I'm back and ready to stir up some trouble, once again :icon_eek::lol:
I'm not sure if I read and didn't reply, or if your message got bounced off my message list :icon_sad:

I did hear that you'd left and was sorry that I missed it.

Nobody has been in contact with me from OrD since we spoke last.

I hope things work out for you, and if you want back in, I'm sure I can rustle up an account for you in whatever tribe you want to be in :icon_cool:

DeletedUser51929

IAS foward the mail to me if you like and we'll pick off where dom left.

Iamsatan

That was back when we were BDR-3, now we are Fear and as such, the map has changed politically.

DeletedUser

Real life took over for a while, had to make some game sacrifices in order to progress the real life, but, I'm back and ready to stir up some trouble, once again :icon_eek::lol:
I'm not sure if I read and didn't reply, or if your message got bounced off my message list :icon_sad:

I did hear that you'd left and was sorry that I missed it.

Nobody has been in contact with me from OrD since we spoke last.

I hope things work out for you, and if you want back in, I'm sure I can rustle up an account for you in whatever tribe you want to be in :icon_cool:

That be the reason I left completely. Is FARRE still around these days?

I passed on your name to Danny (Cazac in-game) and informed him you were the FEAR/BDR guy I'd been talking to for months. If you wish to talk to an Orderling along the same lines as we were, I suggest you drop him a line. A man after my own heart... Metaphorically, not literally I add :lol:.

I'm just fine out of the game these days, after I'm done with education, and done with wrecking my liver all too regularly, I may look at coming back, but not at least for another 18 months yet. If world 6 is still around in 18 months? I'll be stunned.

Keep well friend, both in-game and out-game :).

DeletedUser

Don't join Or.D, they will only stand by and watch you get rimmed :icon_sad:

Phaaaa, Or.D would probably be the last tribe we'd join diplomatically :] That's coming from Mr Diplomat of FEAR :]

DeletedUser

Ohh, Dark Warrior is now part of my tribe :L Need to change my signature, but now I have to wait for someone in KW to say something stupid :]

warrior of dark satan

Lol mate xD
That's not very hard :p if they'd only post here =/

DeletedUser25470

That be the reason I left completely.
Wasn't it because the accounts you owned kept getting nobled so you move to new ones?

I may look at coming back, but not at least for another 18 months yet. If world 6 is still around in 18 months? I'll be stunned.

I think it probably will be. Regardless of what people say there is still a great community here and there seems to be a healthy influx of new players these days.

DeletedUser

Whoa, another FEAR tribe. Maybe you guys will enjoy my FEAR mini-series that I created inspired by my time in TW (World 8 FEAR). Just check my sig for the link.

DeletedUser

yea, we've been holding the name for a year and 4 months thank god.

DeletedUser

Wasn't it because the accounts you owned kept getting nobled so you move to new ones?

Really? Because I seem to remember kicking HIRE butt from Thras :icon_wink:. Besides, you've never actually managed to noble out an account I've owned, despite your best efforts and indeed my best efforts to let you :lol:, HIRE have the oddity of being a touch lazy about finishing a job sometimes. Which considering all HIRE came from, that is a touch of a shame.

Mick876

Define kicking Butt? if you mean sending nukes at us then yes. If you mean actually making caps then no.

DeletedUser

Be real dom. If you take over a new multimillion account every month, do you really think HIRE wants to rim every single village the account has? Even the villages deep in Or.D territory the account probably has? HIRE kicked your asses fair and square.

Mick876

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Thras

Side 2:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 2
Difference: 51

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 521,569
Side 2: 18,987
Difference: 502,582

image.php

Dom i get this amount of caps in a week. And i am sure your caps are just villages deep inside the order from Randy1. You got owned because you never did any impact on the frontlines with your account, and since you were the Duke of Or.D and in the time frame your tribe got beat to a pulp by the enemy, i would say you got your ass kicked, not as a player but as a leader.

DeletedUser

Define kicking Butt? if you mean sending nukes at us then yes. If you mean actually making caps then no.

I'm a firm advocate of ODA, always have been, I like killing things. Taking villages far outside my core has no logical advantage for me, I'd much rather slaughter your troops and laugh about it. That's the kinda guy I am :icon_cool: :lol:.

And last three months? Try removing the last month or so and then hitting forever. Every Thras cap outside of the last month since I left was me :). The last three months just don't speak true. Also, I'm still the only Orderling to take villages off of CP to my knowledge :icon_wink:, and I notice Randy has actually started gaining villages since I left and my operation against him, so make of that what you will.

In other news, I'm going to start posting what song I'm listening to as I post so you have an entirely new way to judge me :icon_biggrin:.

All night Long - Lionel Richie.