Fear the Light, for it Illuminates the monsters in the dark!!

DeletedUser88324

no the "secret il account" was saying he was in IL so just making a correction here guys

jacal you mind me of a grumy grandparent loosen up a bit
Maybe the reason i sound that way here is because i usually post when im sitting on the white thrown taking a dump

DeletedUser110019

can we please stop using the word coalition to describe anything its 2 tribes nuking another tribe who has tried hostile underhanded BS on both of them and now they try to sell it as if theyre being gangbanged already dont add fuel to the fire.

can't help it if its useless COA

DeletedUser118378

Someone please tell me why Creati isnt teaming with IL and the other tribes to fuck up AA!!!

Its the perfect storm to finally make AA a non contender of this world if they hopped in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102250

Someone please tell me why Creati isnt teaming with IL and the other tribes to fuck up AA!!!

Its the perfect storm to finally make AA a non contender of this world if they hopped in
Why would any tribe we need to team up to accomplish that?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Since when has anyone taken AA as a serious contender for this world?

Truth Breaker

Our incompetent leader, who was trying to join AA last week, has been unable to open a constructive dialogue with Creati. Thom realizes that a Creati vs AA war would be dishonorable. Creati vs AA would further slow Creati's growth. AA is slowly closing in on the number one slot again. I would rather Creati help save us against AA, but I can respect their honor and classy play. This world is quickly becoming east vs west. I wouldn't be surprised to see an AA/Creati alliance, both two very good tribes. We can't even find a competent duke over here. Not very illuminating.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Our incompetent leader, who was trying to join AA last week, has been unable to open a constructive dialogue with Creati. Thom realizes that a Creati vs AA war would be dishonorable. Creati vs AA would further slow Creati's growth. AA is slowly closing in on the number one slot again. I would rather Creati help save us against AA, but I can respect their honor and classy play. This world is quickly becoming east vs west. I wouldn't be surprised to see an AA/Creati alliance, both two very good tribes. We can't even find a competent duke over here. Not very illuminating.

tenor.gif

"You know nothing, Jon I AM POTATOw"

DeletedUser118378

Creati would never do diplomacy with AA. They don't stoop to trash tribes

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
truth break if you are really a IL player mail me ingame to proof it.

if you are I back you up in forums, if your not I will noble you my self

DeletedUser121639

truth break if you are really a IL player mail me ingame to proof it.

if you are I back you up in forums, if your not I will noble you my self
But you dont know who he is, unless it's you. Enjoy self nobling yourself :)

Quack

Reaction score
Just some good old stats for all of you to enjoy. This is the current war stats for the north tribe-by-tribe.

TgYH9r1.png

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just some good old stats for all of you to enjoy. This is the current war stats for the north tribe-by-tribe.

TgYH9r1.png

ugh I wanna go cry in a corner and just idk anymore

rank 1 ods
twice Supporter of the day and yet ugh no words for this just nothing

good work done from ipod, never thought they would do so much damage, after they first day
got to give credit where it belongs

Truth Breaker

I'm trying to get our worthless allies in IPOOD to attack you Lahuil. That will prove I'm in ~IL~! They too afraid of you though, they say you are a pp-turtle.