Status
Not open for further replies.

Im a flirt77

Someone apparently beat me to the Ultimate game card :icon_evil:. That card is getting sold at more and more places and would be awesome for me at least. I'd also like to say I am ecstatic that the innogames people are trying to help people with this problem. For me, the problem is simply my parents saying "Why the hell do you need to spend money for a game! Why don't you get your GPA up!" So they clearly don't understand. Thats why I'd like an option where I can just buy it at a 7-11 and go home and have premium for like 6 months. FYI the cards come in amounts of $15, $25 and $50 if I'm not mistaken.

DeletedUser

Bring back the UK Telephone payment options, There's only 1 option now availible.

DeletedUser

Personally, the SMS payment system is the easiest, one quick text and you've got premium... only problem is that the only SMS payment amount available is the one for the smallest amount of PPs. This is probably due to the price inelasticity of demand, but if this isn't the case, I for one would welcome the SMS payment option being extended to the 200 and 600 PP payment systems.

This :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

us kids and adults are not made of money and for some people mobile phones is the only way to pay so can you make it like the old method and make it £4.00 a month, at least then we can think we are getting better for our cash what your doing is daylight robbery and is wrong :icon_evil:

i mean no harm in this post, i'm just trying to make a point to you all

as you can see a lot of people are wanting this change so i'm just another one of those guys who liked and wants the old way or the monthly cost to phoning

DeletedUser

I was able to pay with 2 sms for a month of premium ....
now i need like 4 ?
give option for a sms for a 200 prems .
And do it for all countries

DeletedUser

If you offered premium in a findable card form, I would buy it.
But, WallieCards are a rare specimen. They are not findable anywhere near me. (No, they are not at Wal-Marts or Target or any other large chain store near me, I checked).
So if you offered premium in the form of an ultimate game card or a FastCard (like the ones they use in Runescape), I would buy it. But right now, I can't, so I won't.

DeletedUser

I would suggest you people find out middlemen in each of countries where there are few payment options. Sell them PP in bulk, they in turn sell it to players in their own currency in whatever manner they choose to , in consultation with you.

DeletedUser

I would suggest you people find out middlemen in each of countries where there are few payment options. Sell them PP in bulk, they in turn sell it to players in their own currency in whatever manner they choose to , in consultation with you.

Not a bad idea, band together ,, At the rates they charge someone could make a tidy profit selling in bulk ;) And still save us players lots of money :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like an iphone/itouch/ipad app where you can buy premium using itunes.

DeletedUser

direct debit pay would be awesome, atm its only available on german worlds, it has been available on US and UK worlds before, not sure, why it got cancelled. and as im german, i have quite a lot of difficulties to actually purchase premium...

kingjohan

Hello to the one who reads this and takes this into consideration (Obviously nobody don´t?)

I pay pps with Sms. Before this change i payed 20kr (sweden money) two times/month to get 1 month premium. Now, after this change i´ll have to pay 3-4 times/month to get 1 month of premium. not only does i have to spend more time to get the same pps as before but it costs me twice the money to get me the same ammount of pps.

TW is loosing players by each day that pass. Your majority is teenagers and alot of them can only pay with pps with their cell-phones. If you thought this change would attract you more players then i´m sorry to say it, but you´ve faile with your little masterplan. You´re loosing more players faster now then you did before the change. And the change have been for...1 week?

DeletedUser79062

I would like an iphone/itouch/ipad app where you can buy premium using itunes.

This would be amazing :D

itunes vouchers are probably the easiest to buy in alot of places :D
if you did this i'd be buying more prem. and i can guarantee you'd get many more buyers.
James

R3ST@RT

personally been a student without a credit card i would like to see you guys implement the text messaging option for higher amounts of premium. please and thank you

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to have an option to pay from alertpay. I got a lot of cash there, and without it im having a hard time getting my hands on a few premiums

DeletedUser

I cannot buy prem now....
I normally buy 1month prem every month through the phone.

Can their be a change allowing to buy 200prem points through phone?

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you can use things like 'The ultimate game card', it would make it easier then the sms option for those that the game cards are available for...paying with a cell phone costs alot when you have more that one person in your family playing the game and you all want or need premium..:icon_razz:

game card too:)

bobthelawyer

Pay Options

We should be able to pay in invisible cash. :xmas wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.