Feeling Apathetic?

DeletedUser

My list regards fighting enemies instead of recruiting. Mostly.
Tbh I dont know any of those players skills IG, since I never fight with or against them except the only I fight, and that's your last reclut.
If you want me to say that your last reclut didnt even fight back while we were munching on his\her villages I have no problems to admit it, dunno if this attitude changed while fighting Mind, surely yes since you recruited him\her.
Funny that you have no evidence that our recluts are noobs since you are on the other side of the world and have no idea of how those players play, if they are good players, noobs or newbies. We have an academy for teaching newbies, an invite in axte for whom have proven skills and lots of nobles for the others. We surely recruited someone for location, like nurmalso, that costed us -75 score with sheeps, and Forbidden15, that is still here and kicking asses. If I regret a bit to have invited the first, I would invite the second 1000 times again and again.
That said I think I derailed this threat enought so I wont keep arguing about a fact that you have no evidence of . We always selected our recluts, we always had good reasons to invite players but not 1 time we invited a player to gain first spot. If you think that our dukes pass the day looking for players to invite, fearing that Mind catch us in points, I can only say lol keep thinking it.

Melkor, whilst you're here, care to answer this for me:

Do Axte's academy have an academy..?

~SC~

I ask purely because all of their members joined from Mybad! and their hasn't been any interaction with Axte. This suggests to me they are friendlies.

Spotted em a few days back and have been wonderin'.

nope those are only a bunch of backstabbers of their friends that will find their very end in a matter of weeks. Or days, depending of how many players we will involve in the battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally, I really don't care how or why Axte recruit their players. Much the same I'm sure you don't care how or why MIND invite who they do.

I, being a MIND member (recruited from AGG) am happy that I was given the opportunity to play alongside some of the players that I now do, including some ex-PIMPs who also ended up in here.

Too much useless bickering on these forums; it can be fun to read but are we all 6 year olds or what :icon_rolleyes:?

DeletedUser

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=8457982

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=8918675

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=7914490

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=4475659[/spoil]

Could name many more. Is this not rimming the noobs? :icon_rolleyes:

Three slightly less selective recruited members or the couple dozen Axte have recruited? :icon_rolleyes:

but axte is in a war, they cannot spend the time rimming noobs that you can... i mean, you talk about axte getting rank 1. They held that for a long time and the war took it's toll on them... as it did on SHEEPS... it is easy to say that MIND has nobled far more than axte recently, but the truth is MIND have much more easy pickings than axte and more nukes/trains to dedicate to rimming noobs and therefore gaining more villages quicker...

DeletedUser

you do not rim the noobs lmao. Look at chenhaeron or w/e. 70% of his conquers have been against barbs. 50% of his conquers have been at barbs around the 2k mark... very selective recruitment.:icon_rolleyes: And you recruited 2 200k players from OWL, now to say OWL is near the core 200k isn't very good. No offence to the guys recruited just sayin:icon_wink: your recruitment doesn't seem to be anywhere near as selective as you claim:)

And that is just looking at OWL

There's a reason for everything.

DeletedUser

but axte is in a war, they cannot spend the time rimming noobs that you can... i mean, you talk about axte getting rank 1. They held that for a long time and the war took it's toll on them... as it did on SHEEPS... it is easy to say that MIND has nobled far more than axte recently, but the truth is MIND have much more easy pickings than axte and more nukes/trains to dedicate to rimming noobs and therefore gaining more villages quicker...

Mind is joke :lol::lol:

but i like them being back at rank 1 that pull some attention of us.

DeletedUser

You came to that conclusion after your 11 days in Mind?

11 days pretty much enough time to recognize a tribe , i did realized with the first chat i had with your DUKE tho. :lol:

now that Apathy and metal is gone i need somebody to flame IF MIND ever decide to get into a REAL war lol.

anyway lets get back to topic :)

DeletedUser95593

11 days pretty much enough time to recognize a tribe , i did realized with the first chat i had with your DUKE tho. :lol:

now that Apathy and metal is gone i need somebody to flame IF MIND ever decide to get into a REAL war lol.

anyway lets get back to topic :)

11 days in the tribe, about half that in the skype chat because we kicked you out early :)

Oh look a war.

Huh, not another war!

Just for kicks

Na there not real wars, just made up imaginary ones. :icon_rolleyes:

Women's intuition :icon_wink:

Sorry ben :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Personally, I really don't care how or why Axte recruit their players. Much the same I'm sure you don't care how or why MIND invite who they do.

I, being a MIND member (recruited from AGG) am happy that I was given the opportunity to play alongside some of the players that I now do, including some ex-PIMPs who also ended up in here.

Too much useless bickering on these forums; it can be fun to read but are we all 6 year olds or what :icon_rolleyes:?

I like this guy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

11 days in the tribe, about half that in the skype chat because we kicked you out early :)

Oh look a war.

Huh, not another war!

Just for kicks

Na there not real wars, just made up imaginary ones. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry ben :icon_wink:

you never kicked me out of skype chat get your facts straight please. i even said goodbye i remember :lol: screenshots are available if needed.

MIND dukes are failure not what i say , i have quotes of 10 of your own members that said so too. maybe sharing them in your first real war thread,

and no i'm not impressed with your gangbang On pimps or the war you have with T-SE and FOR ,as neither of these tribes were bigger than half of your size.

sorry apathy for stealing your thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you never kicked me out of skype chat get your facts straight please. i even said goodbye i remember :lol: screenshots are available if needed.

MIND dukes are failure not what i say , i have quotes of 10 of your own members that said so too. maybe sharing them in your first real war thread,

and no i'm not impressed with your gangbang On pimps or the war you have with T-SE and FOR ,as neither of these tribes were bigger than half of your size.

I might be a failure, but I think I'm doing something right if MIND is rank 1/2 right now.

Also, we never brought those wars to the public's attention. Just the opponents who wanted to.

DeletedUser

I might be a failure, but I think I'm doing something right if MIND is rank 1/2 right now.

Also, we never brought those wars to the public's attention. Just the opponents who wanted to.

always good to see people confess to be a failure in forums :lol:

agreed with italic section which proves my point of you never had a real war.

and yes mind is a good tribe :) nothing against the fact that all the recruites roha done been a win which proves he has some good points too.