Feeling Apathetic?

DeletedUser

I like this guy :icon_cool:

[spoil]
number-1-fan.jpg
[/spoil]

Yeah me too :icon_cool:

Who the hell are you :icon_eek:?

Uh wait, what was this thread about now? Oh, yes, thats right... 6599 and Apathy. Let's check the stats!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: 6599
Side 2:
Tribes: Apathy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart
[/spoil]

Thread worthy war :lol:.

DeletedUser

Yea...hawkeye...one of the few people I truly dislike in this forum is hawk.eye. She pisses on the forums with her lies:

11 days pretty much enough time to recognize a tribe , i did realized with the first chat i had with your DUKE tho.

now that Apathy and metal is gone i need somebody to flame IF MIND ever decide to get into a REAL war lol.

anyway lets get back to topic

You wouldnt know a good leader if they stared you in the face. I dont blame you calling me a bad leader after the stuff on the publics, but you were wrong on h0lly and you were wrong on roha19. I can say this from experience of knowing them as well as being led by them. Infact, pretty much everything you say is wrong. I have been pointing out stuff you have made up to back your prejudiced views since you came onto this forum. As I remember, roha19 saw through you less than 2 weeks after you joined...thats why you are pissed. The fact he dismissed you proves that he is a good leader in some aspects...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea...hawkeye...one of the few people I truly dislike in this forum is hawk.eye. She pisses on the forums with her lies:

You wouldnt know a good leader if they stared you in the face. I dont blame you calling me a bad leader after the stuff on the publics, but you were wrong on h0lly and you were wrong on roha19. I can say this from experience of knowing them as well as being led by them. Infact, pretty much everything you say is wrong. I have been pointing out stuff you have made up to back your prejudiced views since you came onto this forum. As I remember, roha19 saw through you less than 2 weeks after you joined...thats why you are pissed. The fact he dismissed you proves that he is a good leader in some aspects...

I beg to differ, I stare at her all the time! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Good childish trolling going around. Having fun reading 5 years old children post. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser95593

i dont lie , i just share my opinion and basically it dont have to be correct always.

Methinks its never correct :icon_confused:

a good leader in my point of view are NOT someone that his own followers come in skype and say to me "HE SUCKS" "HE IS A 5 Year OLD KID" "HE IS A *****BAG" and to be continue. (MIND)

I agree, he does suck. He is a 5 year old kid, no lie. He is a *****bag. But Godammit, he gets the job done! :icon_cool:

you talk about my dismissal story of MIND , without having a clue about what happened there really . you don't even knew the dismissal of Hawk.Eye account was done with MY OWN opinion too. and you dont know the reasons behind it. ....... i dont think either me or mind want to keep talking about it. its not really that important.

Your opinion huh? You keep thinking that :)

Good childish trolling going around. Having fun reading 5 years old children post. Keep up the good work.

We aim to please :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

(If this is for the first kicking i wouldn't know of a second)

Hawk.Eye

The reason you were dismissed were for the following:

1) You refused to stay off the pnp flaming, after repeatedly asking you politely and respectfully to stay off the topic of Mind.

2) You were an arrogant childish player with poor communication skills. Not to mention disrespectful to nearly every player in Mind.

3) And finally, with all that adding up, you weren't that good to be worth the hassel of putting up with you.

Needless to say we couldn't be bothered with this:[19/12/2010 17:38:39] The Flame: i'm rude generally. and impatient lol

Disclaimer: This is my opinion, not Mind or any other tribe in w51 as I'm no longer playing.

DeletedUser78388

sorry apathy for stealing your thread :icon_rolleyes:

I can speak for Apathy on this. Yea were in axte now but you know our crew.

We don't care what is on these forums, never have, never will. Of my apathy brothers who joined axte with me I lead with the most public forum post's this being my second. These people can type what they wish. We speak with our axe. I know this anyone who steps on the other side of the battlefield as us will soon have a lot more time to spend typing useless B.S on these forums.

DeletedUser

(If this is for the first kicking i wouldn't know of a second)

Hawk.Eye

The reason you were dismissed were for the following:

1) You refused to stay off the pnp flaming, after repeatedly asking you politely and respectfully to stay off the topic of Mind.

2) You were an arrogant childish player with poor communication skills. Not to mention disrespectful to nearly every player in Mind.

3) And finally, with all that adding up, you weren't that good to be worth the hassel of putting up with you.

Needless to say we couldn't be bothered with this:[19/12/2010 17:38:39] The Flame: i'm rude generally. and impatient lol

Disclaimer: This is my opinion, not Mind or any other tribe in w51 as I'm no longer playing.

i done talking about the mind and what happened there , as i mentioned before its not actually that important. and wasting time over it is pointless.

in all your option i have to agree with the number one tho , a part of MIND RULES was "followers with no especial privs HAVE TO stay off of forums" which i never accepted.

P,S : i do ask to not publicize my skype convos in here anymore. becuz i may do the same and i guarantee thats not what you want.:icon_rolleyes:

I can speak for Apathy on this. Yea were in axte now but you know our crew.

We don't care what is on these forums, never have, never will. Of my apathy brothers who joined axte with me I lead with the most public forum post's this being my second. These people can type what they wish. We speak with our axe. I know this anyone who steps on the other side of the battlefield as us will soon have a lot more time to spend typing useless B.S on these forums.

thanks for that , and very true ^^

DeletedUser

Hawk, I actually want those convos about me, please.

Private or here idc.

DeletedUser

P,S : i do ask to not publicize my skype convos in here anymore. becuz i may do the same and i guarantee thats not what you want.:icon_rolleyes:

Like I said I've quit and could hardly care less if my convo's creeped up here, I'd hardly be around to defend myself. But I do apologize for posting a small part of your skype convo here without consent, its not in my nature. I just wanted to prove part of my point.