Finail Stand: 'Waah! They Stole My Village!'

DeletedUser

thank you rossd93..(jw do i know u =?)

but the victory deserves every members in waah!! including the players we lost in the war we are unable to support them!!!

i wish all the old fs members best of luck in w61 too,,,

I'm just a nobody, floating around...
Played W21 with you in TESB.

alexwong

Congrats on the win!

It came as no surprises to many.

Well done ugo, NZK and friends!

DeletedUser

Yeah, that kind of stuff was screwy lol. The whole tribe was mis-managed from what I saw throughout my time there, especially once MWasp became family.

Hey, it was my first tribe ever led :icon_sad: And hey shaun good to see your playing with contaberan, sorry I left, I had some bad family problems

DeletedUser

Hey, it was my first tribe ever led :icon_sad: And hey shaun good to see your playing with contaberan, sorry I left, I had some bad family problems

Not a criticism of you GG. More of the entire situation, the coordination (or lack thereof) between tribes, and the leadership of the family itself. Reginleif hugged a bit much, Angacam did the exact opposite by putting the family in a completely untenable position.

The lack of coordination between the tribes is why I mentioned things were more mis-managed after MWasp became family, because if a family is to be successful they have to do more to work together.

Deleted User - 10770065

Hey go giants, nice to see you around again :). It was sad to see you disappear, hopefully another world, eh? Oh and btw, the original owner of Contaberan ain't there anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey go giants, nice to see you around again :). It was sad to see you disappear, hopefully another world, eh? Oh and btw, the original owner of Contaberan ain't there anymore.

Whos on it now?:icon_confused: And actually im co-ing an account on W63 with a friend. Would be good to catch up sometime with ya mate

DeletedUser

So very? I'd be interested in doing that if I had to wake up to Zach everyday.

I get up before Zach, so I get several hours of pleasant people before he gets online....at least I do now that I removed you from my Skype ;)

DeletedUser

Congrats to all the members of Waah!. Awesome teamwork and hope you guys win the World!!