Finail Stand: 'Waah! They Stole My Village!'

ugofree

Is it just me or are more and more excuses being made.

Fencing tournys, Internet outage. Its ok to say you failed at sniping some.

You guys say one thing, such as **You started attacking us, so lets make this official ;)

Don't worry, the 90 or so vils we have already stolen from you wont count. ;)**

Now you try to count them?

Really make up your mind,

you guys entered a war half drawn, you could have gotten us by surprise. Maybe stop the attack reform, and send them to land as one while stalling for diplomacy. Just an idea.

Im loving the ODA Im getting from your villages. What is it now you guys declared and I went up 400k? . issue is all those nobles and nukes I killed you guys left chillen at home.

For iliveonthesun being away, it sure seems as if he has a nice sum of ODA himself, IDK about you guys but when my account is apparently inactive, it dosnt launch attacks.

Im waiting for the next excuse. This will be a good one.

-

wow, this will make u ODA:)... am loving this war!!!!
http://http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/022d7494e95229799f1e8531a9c353f9
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/022d7494e95229799f1e8531a9c353f9

Agenroe

lol, well thats not me, but still that did make me laugh.

I didnt think anyone still used nobles for fake trains lol. (atleast I hope thats what this was.)

But anyhow, Your first link didnt work.

DeletedUser105793

I've seen people use noblemen for fake trains before now.
More effective than rams i supposes.
The resources would take the piss.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are more and more excuses being made.

Fencing tournys, Internet outage. Its ok to say you failed at sniping some.

You guys say one thing, such as **You started attacking us, so lets make this official ;)

Don't worry, the 90 or so vils we have already stolen from you wont count. ;)**

Now you try to count them?

Really make up your mind,

you guys entered a war half drawn, you could have gotten us by surprise. Maybe stop the attack reform, and send them to land as one while stalling for diplomacy. Just an idea.

Im loving the ODA Im getting from your villages. What is it now you guys declared and I went up 400k? . issue is all those nobles and nukes I killed you guys left chillen at home.

For iliveonthesun being away, it sure seems as if he has a nice sum of ODA himself, IDK about you guys but when my account is apparently inactive, it dosnt launch attacks.

Im waiting for the next excuse. This will be a good one.

-
It's being sat. Duh. Also Sean was making a joke by saying the first ones don't count. It was a cocky JOKE relax. They obviously count because YOU LOST THE VILLAGES!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's 21-4. Not 72-26. Unlucky bud.
21-4 after declaration. Are you trying to tell me you don't give a crap about the other 70 villages we took from you?

Nobleman have been used for fake trains before now. Something tells me that wasn't a fake train though...
FIRST LINK: http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/022d7494e95229799f1e8531a9c353f9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105793

We care about war stats.
Not the stuff that was taken, with us under specific orders not to retaliate, whilst our leaders tried diplomacy.
Before the declaration, as far as I know we weren't enemies but having diplomatic talks.
Whatever might have happened, I'm happy with our current relationship :p

Let's keep the stats to the war.
When all members of both tribes actually know what's happening.

DeletedUser

Go ahead and keep the stats to the war. I'm quite content with my new villages that you feel weren't taken from you.

ugofree

A player with a single village can be stacked to such an extent that he can easily be made defender of the day as long as people are attacking. I fail to see how his size is relevent at all.
Quite an achievement for a guy who was out at some tournament all day. His snipes were also impressive for a guy who wasnt around. :icon_rolleyes:

:(.. only did 6 / 22snips but not from his a/c. .p....
but next time i promise i will improve coz of my activity!!!!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You having fun Ugo :)

Love the vid not many are made in recent worlds hope you get chance to make some more.

Agenroe

lol,
So I gotta ask if Iliveonethesun was at a fencing tourny, but he has a sitter that can send nukes. Was the sitter not competent enough to send D or snipes?

DeletedUser105793

obviously not, my claim was clear?
i saw nothing in the forums about a nuke hitting it, nor in the 1000s of forwarded reports I've received (which i was sad enough to read through in a moment of boredom, yes it's terrible).

DeletedUser

You having fun Ugo :)

Love the vid not many are made in recent worlds hope you get chance to make some more.

Hey busa nice to see you around!

I need a co player bro, would love to see you on skype more <3

DeletedUser

We care about war stats.
Not the stuff that was taken, with us under specific orders not to retaliate, whilst our leaders tried diplomacy.
You keep going with this like no matter how false it is... You leaders NEVER tried diplomacy. I was the one who made first contact. I was the one who added menetheren on skype. I was the one who wanted to get those refugees kicked. YOU guys were the ones who recruited the refugees and YOU guys were the ones who refused to let them go.
Before the declaration, as far as I know we weren't enemies but having diplomatic talks.
False. That OP that you guys are flaunting (and didn't send any support for mind you (lol) was sent before we declared war. In fact we had incomings and fakes 3 days before I declared war. In fact, iliveonthesun had 1.5k incomings at the point when war was declared with 30+ hours of travel times on some. And it is those same caps that you care so much about that you are losing to recaps.
Whatever might have happened, I'm happy with our current relationship :p
Of course you are... Not every day you get to attack a smaller tribe... Oh wait :icon_eek:

Let's keep the stats to the war.
Yeah, cos those are the only stats that you are winning in haha :icon_rolleyes:
When all members of both tribes actually know what's happening.

Now that vidskie, your little basher is dead
image.php

we will begin on you idiots who thought you could roll into our continent. Too bad really, I was hoping for a bit of a better fight :lol:

Oh and here are some stats, just FS vs Waah!, which includes your little 'operation'

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Waah!
Side 2:
Tribes: ~FS~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 628
Side 2: 1,339
Difference: 711

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 23
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,960,706
Side 2: 9,988,367
Difference: 5,027,661

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 704,725
Side 2: 211,288
Difference: 493,437

chart
[/spoil]

That isn't including some of those refugees you recruited either, who your leaders kicked once you realised we were going to eat them... Makes me wonder why you recruited them in the first place, maybe to provoke us?

Its probable you wanted us to declare all along, so you could look like the victims? *cuddles*

Deleted User - 10770065

Lol, post some relevant stats please. You declared the war and after 2 days you guys have made 8 caps in which 6 are of 1 player. It really seems you guys didn't even prepare for this war at all and you guys had declared it. *cuddles*

DeletedUser

Lol, post some relevant stats please. You declared the war and after 2 days you guys have made 8 caps in which 6 are of 1 player. It really seems you guys didn't even prepare for this war at all and you guys had declared it. *cuddles*

No, we didnt actually plan for this war declaration, like I said way back in our tribal forum:

NZKr4zyK1w1 said:
I have come to suspect ~FS~'s hostilities, and due to their inaction and stalling tactics I have started talking to some people.

Despe has confirmed to me that they have all been placed in squads. As such, we will be stacking our players to high hell. We have little to fear from KRAZY or Fear!, but a quick strike from ~FS~ could do some damage to our guys.

Here is your 48 hour stats.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 77
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 22
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 248,395
Side 2: 606,505
Difference: 358,110

chart

Side 1: 76,011
Side 2: 205,931
Difference: 129,920

chart
[/spoil]

And now 24 hours:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 24
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 104,055
Side 2: 168,881
Difference: 64,826

chart

Side 1: 47,155
Side 2: 9,681
Difference: 37,474

chart
[/spoil]

Although you might have caught us, I don't really see you holding onto those vils. Apart from a 20k stack in an iliveonthesun vil, which we will just bypass :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

It's adorable how you guys put together an operation! <3 I don't see you holding any of the villages though. They're right smack in the middle of us. A stacked village will only prolong the period of time before we get it.

DeletedUser

21-4 after declaration. Are you trying to tell me you don't give a crap about the other 70 villages we took from you?

Something tells me 21+70 does not equal 77 total caps... :icon_redface:

Not only can they use deductive reasoning to find the point of sending 5 nobles per train, but they can also do basic math!

DeletedUser

Not only can they use deductive reasoning to find the point of sending 5 nobles per train, but they can also do basic math!

Where did you get 21+70 from? I think you're a little bit confused.

DeletedUser

actually that seems like an idea bro! If we add our caps PLUS your caps we could have such an uber tribe? Oh man, why did I not think of that before?

Oh thats right, cos you guys can't do math? :icon_redface: