FINAL members stray to XXXX, should CoD fear?

DeletedUser

After a long summer broadcasting break, we bring back the return of the O RLY Factor, exclusive to Channel 9.

the%20O%20Rly%20Factor.jpg

The Exodus started about this time yesterday, and there has been a steady, but slow flow of members leaving to XXXX, increasing in movement over the last 9 hours.

http://www.twstats.com/en22/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=34979

Is this a sign of XXXX starting to get involved in the war against the big fish in the south? Are XIII's council disgruntled over issues inside the tribe? Are they looking for a new change? Are they going to escape the defeat of XIII sometime after the Brisbane olympics? Surely something is up here...

/discuss

orly-42891.jpg

DeletedUser

The old Lewder would have dug deeper, would have found a few skype quotes to stick in and added a few more of his own opinions.

What has RL done to you lewdy?? :icon_wink:

Edit: Good to see you floating by btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not anything to Fear in the CoD Camp, We don't scare easily! hehe.

If FINAL and Co Really are stripping down and "Merging" with XXXX its fine, As long as it is the good active players joining XXXX, as they have a good rep to keep up.

It would be a shame to see any of FINAL's inactive players popping over there hehe

Looks like FINAL may be about to fall.

/Disscuss that one! ;) hehe

DeletedUser

hmm either way, if FINAL loses well XXXX is up next to fight $CoD$, if $CoD$ loses well its then big tribes vs one massed up tribe formed by the little tribes then?

we dont know anyways.

discuss what will happen next

p.s i might be wrong i really have no idea what will happen next

DeletedUser

The old Lewder would have dug deeper, would have found a few skype quotes to stick in and added a few more of his own opinions.

What has RL done to you lewdy?? :icon_wink:

Edit: Good to see you floating by btw

Yeah, I don't have skype and don't have many contacts in this world, I've never exactly considered my stay 'permanent' since September last year - and skype is a big distraction. I'm really not that interested in W22, qing333 just brought it to my attention and I decided to revive the owl.

RL has been good, ups and downs, lots of work, and lots of serious stuff.

Back to the topic, I don't think FINAL is neccesarily going to fall - ultimately a merger could mean motivation goes up.

Lets look at the maps.
[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

Nothing significant exactly - in a way it could just be a reshuffle of members - but at the same time, it could mean a quicker destruction for (what remains) of EBR, other D3TH noobs and BDeath. Hats off to BDeath for - despite hugging, some pointwhoring and obeying many orders from larger armies - surviving over 1 year while the rest of the world has been in turmoil comparable to that of the economic crisis.

In the PnP if such a merger is occuring there could very well be a morale boost in the COD and XXXX camps - however, nothing is certain.

Angel Styles

I laugh.

No more to say other then....

Hahahahahhahahah

Talk to me IG if need be!

DeletedUser57711

i would say it's xxxx taking the players in they want then going to feed of the rest so they can get closer to the target they really want to hit. but what ever it is i do not care as xxxx would not beat cod if it was led well against them but will walk all over them at the current level there at :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

if we were to fight COD they would need to make a effort to get closer to us i would die of old age waiting for my nukes to hit them

DeletedUser

i would say it's xxxx taking the players in they want then going to feed of the rest so they can get closer to the target they really want to hit. but what ever it is i do not care as xxxx would not beat cod if it was led well against them but will walk all over them at the current level there at :icon_smile:

Warmad, XIII (these days, FINAL) are the ones who bailed XXXX out. I personally hardly think that after bailing them out XXXX are going to just start cleaning up FINAL.

Back when I talked with JonEdCap over skype, he said that had XIII not given some support (and eventually come into the war), XXXX could have folded. Though this may not have neccesarily happened (after they cleaned up all their inactivity), you have to say XIII/FINAL have been loyal allies. They aren't going to backstab any time soon.

At the current rate my great grandchildren will be 14 before this war is over.

DeletedUser57711

but what i am saying if there is no FINAL as players move to other tribes leaving alot of players tribe less ect then that is the best way for xxxx to get out of there corner they are in as the way i see it they have 2 ways they can now go BDeath or towards cod as there running out of noobs to kill up there as there going so quick :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

if we were to fight COD they would need to make a effort to get closer to us i would die of old age waiting for my nukes to hit them

Agreed, it is boring enough across a couple of Ks' let alone more.

I do not think we have much to fear in CoD, XXXX have been in discussions with BDeath about merging but that does not seem to have come off. CoD seem to have rocked the boat a wee bit with XXXX and now XXXX have taken in some decent/ active players.

XXXX will come back to CoD be it now or in future, but correct me if I am wrong but I doubt XXXX and FINAL will merge.

Firstly - XXXX and Family tribes do not seem to go with their ethos.

Secondly - It would leave a whole big mess to clean up if they just made 1 tribe in a merge unless Andy goes back to run -3- (Distant Cousins twice removed, not really Family) and the dead weight gets eaten up from FAILIN.

darkaniken2

Considering most of FINALs leadership has moved... I'd say FINAL is dead.

I'm wondering where andy is though.

fatterpunk

I just hope that when it comes down to the next major showdown that we get a good clean fair fight. XXXX and CoD may the only two big powers left in this world but there are still a few other relevant players. If this war happens I hope the teams are divided evenly. If we get too many neutrals going to either camp and unbalancing things it won't be much fun.

hellthug

Considering most of FINALs leadership has moved... I'd say FINAL is dead.

I'm wondering where andy is though.

he is no longer the leader of FINAL =LIFE but i would like to hear one of the leader ship explaning what happend

DeletedUser

I just hope that when it comes down to the next major showdown that we get a good clean fair fight. XXXX and CoD may the only two big powers left in this world but there are still a few other relevant players. If this war happens I hope the teams are divided evenly. If we get too many neutrals going to either camp and unbalancing things it won't be much fun.

The fight already has been clean and fair, and considering how slow the war is either COD is being slack or FINAL is a decent opponent.

And it could be a leadership reshuffle, though it looks like the lights are still on, and as much as I hate using FINAL's nickname, they ain't FALIN yet.

DeletedUser

he is no longer the leader of FINAL =LIFE but i would like to hear one of the leader ship explaning what happend

i have no idea what happened as well but the pic on the profile (i just checked) doesnt make good sense

"Loyalty is not a word it's a life" i would put it as "Loyalty is not a word it's LIFE"

any agree with me here? :)

darkaniken2

Well, with two more massive players jumping ship to CoD, can we say FINAL is FAILN now?