FINAL members stray to XXXX, should CoD fear?

DeletedUser

What I'm more peeved about is his reason for it. If he said 'NOYB go away' (NOYB = none of your business) I would be more than happy to just accept that tribal business stays within the tribe,........................(lots of other letters)

I find you a bit uninformed these days lewd. You definitely lack match fitness and have regressed back to your archetypal pure spammy self. Maybe time for another refreshing trip to New work? or has your childish charm gone for good.

There was a time where you were almost good if not interesting. Do your homework and you may be again:)

AndyJc

That is true for anyone though, and for any tribe. As long as the numbers are not completely overwhelming, the better co-ordinated tribe with more will to win, wins.

Anyway, it sounds like poor AndyJC is doing his best not to blow his stack. That or trying not to cry.

Trying to bait me into taking another 40 odd of your villages?

Doesn't matter now anyway I've left.

DeletedUser

I find you a bit uninformed these days lewd. You definitely lack match fitness and have regressed back to your archetypal pure spammy self. Maybe time for another refreshing trip to New work? or has your childish charm gone for good.

There was a time where you were almost good if not interesting. Do your homework and you may be again:)

Yeah, I'm less informed than I was back in the day :( Alas, I am not getting skype back, nor coming back into the loop of world news really. And probably won't be going anywhere until a school trip next January >_>

In a way I kinda lack motivation here, considering its more a them vs. us competition and lots of whining.

And so, with the leadership gone, where to now?

hellthug

COD = NOOBS

COD had NOTHING to do with this
( I considered a larger font but would need a spoiler for letters of an appropriate size)

well the noobs are bringing FINAL down and stop saying we had nothing to do with it no one belives you

darkaniken2

well the noobs are bringing FINAL down and stop saying we had nothing to do with it no one belives you
Considering the way things were going of late, you might want to reconsider this statement.

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, you had nothing to do with it. COD had nothing to do with the war between COD and FINAL. COD recruited two ex-FINAL members. Of course you had nothing to do with it.

I think I'll side with dark on this one. Thought your role may have been minor, you'd have to think you were involved.

hellthug

Considering the way things were going of late, you might want to reconsider this statement.

late ? it was a fight between the biggest 2 tribes in w22 when it started so yeah it wasnt going to be swift dark

AndyJc

Hellthug everyone believes me, at the exact same time everyone agrees you cannot post coherently.

If you want to make a difference try attacking someone who isn't a noob and take a village then. Quite clearly the only people involved in this were XXXX not even FINAL and let alone any fish.

hellthug

what should i do if all FINAL are noobs i mean i took vils from aloot of your players not aloot of them was inactive so you might want to teach them how to play. or i guess its to late ?
edit: what kind of aleader that call his players noobs?

Last edited:

AndyJc

what should i do if all FINAL are noobs i mean i took vils from aloot of your players not aloot of them was inactive so you might want to teach them how to play. or i guess its to late ?
edit: what kind of aleader that call his players noobs?

Edit: What kind of noob would call a player not in any tribe a leader.

hellthug

Edit: What kind of noob would call a player not in any tribe a leader.

you were there leader less then 2days ago for god sack and as soon you leave them you call them noobs you are agreat player and agreat person indeed ill folow you to death :icon_neutral:!!!!

AndyJc

you were there leader less then 2days ago for god sack and as soon you leave them you call them noobs you are agreat player and agreat person indeed ill folow you to death :icon_neutral:!!!!

Lol vast majority aren't noobs, they'd still kick your ass no problem.

Hell There are players in Kor who could beat you.

But the ones you aimed at were inactive and noobs. If you want to take an active village I have plenty. But then again that won't look good on your stats will it.

hellthug

no you are to far a way and i have much more importent thing to do then you and calling me anoob without knowing what kinda game i can bring show your ignorance.and no the people iam attacking are not inactives i left the inactive nobling for you andy

AndyJc

no you are to far a way and i have much more importent thing to do then you and calling me anoob without knowing what kinda game i can bring show your ignorance.and no the people iam attacking are not inactives i left the inactive nobling for you andy

Aww is K76 too far from CODs homelands for you?

Is it learning to post in english? I guess it probably is. Or maybe you need to go to school and get your milk and cookies.

hellthug

i might do that :lol: and you should know andy that hellthug is not all COD yeah its far from my 2 good clusters and iam not going to waste my time making cluster for your lovley eyes but if you want you can come to k59 :icon_wink:

AndyJc

Too far to bother, I'll just keep taking from those I'm already on.

I'm sure you can get a sit account nearer to me about half of them are.

DeletedUser

HellThug, Just leave him alone.

He may be a bit of a sore looser right now but there is no need for taunts and minor abuse.

Everything has gone south for him after all his big talk. So just leave him and his big throne o'skulls alone.

Say what you wish about me, if it helps you get your frustrations out.
It's all I have to say on the matter apart from:

CoD and FINAL were at war, final are now destableized and it will be a good watch seeing them fall over.
But, both sides worked hard, both sides deserve credit and both sides also did not do enough when it was nessesary.

I can see the remainder of final now choosing sides in what will soon be 1st vs 2nd :)

luv luv and enjoy :)

C33J

AndyJc

Nobody of note will choose COD.

And I will personally offer any COD member who wants one a one on one. They beat me they can claim whatever they like, otherwise I will continue pointing out they are total wastes of space on the forums.

Clitt - Do you even play anymore? Its quite clear XXXX brought this about not COD, we were tearing you apart until all this happened.