First attack in World 4

Cartel

Gasp! It's a noob!

I have been playing for about a month, started my own tribe on world 3, and starting another one here, and is growing quickly, where exactly do i fit in? Noob or better than a noob, worse than u.

lol:lol:

Cartel

What's with that one spearfighter that always dies?

Quantity: 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: unknown
Village: ***

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 183 183 184 550/550

maybe they go stupid, cut down the wall, and the new guy always has it fall down on him?

DeletedUser3452

You posted 3 posts in a row. You could have just used the 'edit' button, and used 1 post.

DeletedUser

it's not funny.
if everyone esle does it, why shouldn't you???

bedplay+toast

What's with that one spearfighter that always dies?

Quantity: 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: unknown
Village: ***

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 183 183 184 550/550

:spear:Spears:spear: are pointy,:spear:spearmen:spear: like getting drunk,:spear:spearman:spear: pokes pointy :spear:spear:spear: into :spear: spearman:spear:, :spear:spearman:spear: dies, :spear:spearmen:spear: think OH! S%&£!!!! then :spear:spearmen:spear: go home :icon_biggrin:

took me ages that did..... :ram:RAM!:ram:

DeletedUser

:spear:Spears:spear: are pointy,:spear:spearmen:spear: like getting drunk,:spear:spearman:spear: pokes pointy :spear:spear:spear: into :spear: spearman:spear:, :spear:spearman:spear: dies, :spear:spearmen:spear: think OH! S%&£!!!! then :spear:spearmen:spear: go home :icon_biggrin:

took me ages that did..... :ram:RAM!:ram:

WTF?! :icon_confused:

bedplay+toast

Yeah sorry about that, I was bored waiting 3 minutes for warehouse to be built ^^.
It was a better reason for spearman dieing than cartel! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

But seriously folks....

If you are building up the HQ and barracks, then building spearmen you divert resources from upgrading wci in your village. Yes, you recoup some res from the abandons but lose troops in the process, and every one of those hours they are trudging off to scavenge you are producing less because your mills are at a lower level.

Until you reach the point where build times surpass resource production you are falling behind the curve.

DeletedUser

But seriously folks....

If you are building up the HQ and barracks, then building spearmen you divert resources from upgrading wci in your village. Yes, you recoup some res from the abandons but lose troops in the process, and every one of those hours they are trudging off to scavenge you are producing less because your mills are at a lower level.

Until you reach the point where build times surpass resource production you are falling behind the curve.

you don't lose anything if you're smart about it ;)

I'm just upset there have been no Godzilla sighting yet :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

But seriously folks....

Not if you ahve exactly 33 like Maurelaux.

ender_wiggin

Not if you ahve exactly 33 like Maurelaux.

His name is Malreaux. Get it right.

Misspell other things, but misspelling a person's name, that's just.... annoying.

As well, he HAD 33. He's probably passing 1k by now. Never underestimate the puss in boots. Those boots are just to hold more resources. ;)

DeletedUser

I am so pro, with 0 axe, 0 sword and 5 spear:swordsman: :swordsman: :spear: :spear: :spear: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :snob: :snob: :scout: :scout: :villagers: :villagers: :iron: :iron: :wood: :clay: :clay:

DeletedUser

The resources your getting from these attacks don't even cover the cost of the 1 spearman you lost.. now who is the n00b?

I don't think hes really bothered. He just wants to attack people!