FIRST STAGE TW stats 999 players

NightWitch1

Statistics TW Stats provides detailed statistics and graphs to help you track your progress and compare other players.
999 players View player statistics
159,973 villages View village statistics
125 tribes View tribe statistics

Stage 1:

Once a world has roughly less than 1000 players, we run a survey to see if players would like half price coins/packets.

Stage 2:

When the world reaches less than 500 players we run a second survey with the option to reduce coin/packet costs further to 1/3rd of the standard cost.

Stage 3:

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame phase. This involves closing the world to new registrations (if not already done), preventing players from starting over after being conquered and reducing coin/packet coins to 25% of the standard cost.

We then give the winning tribe three months to either finish by eliminating all opposition and thus end the world early (DNY did this) otherwise the world will be closed and whichever tribe has the most points will be declared the winner. If players wish for a world to continue past the 3 months, the dominating tribe must split up into smaller, warring factions.

We will be starting the end game phase on another world by the end of this month.

* domination - Percentage of player owned villages owned by a tribe.

24xosc9.jpg

SO can we do a official request for stage one of closing the world and half coints for nobles?

NightWitch1

ha but it was 999 thats why i took the picture because of it

and so long they have the world ope there will always be some players to fool arround and reenter the game just to have a larger mount of players into the world again.

DeletedUser

I agree, this world should be closed down to new players right now. This world never filled out all continents anyways, it's basically only half a world. At this stage any new player joining on the rim will not have a hope or prayer of doing anything other than running their whole game. Bring on the half price coins!!! :icon_cool:

JOHNBOY15

Got my vote close the world and give me half price coins.

What about half price prem points as well or am i just pushing my luck lol ;)

DeletedUser656

We'll do a vote shortly.

Got my vote close the world and give me half price coins.

What about half price prem points as well or am i just pushing my luck lol ;)

Sure, if you don't mind getting half the premium points ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks Morthy.. Looking forward to the vote.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

noooooooooo this world must go on forever and ever the maddness must never end

DeletedUser75757

yup me tooo..

hey sir.long time no see i heard u quit??:icon_cry:

I wish I knew how to quit you Samyak ;)

Not sure who is spreading that around, but you can rest assured that isn't the case.

DeletedUser

I wish I knew how to quit you Samyak ;)

Not sure who is spreading that around, but you can rest assured that isn't the case.

glad to hear your still around here...its not that easy make me quit ;):icon_eek:

how is ur life?

DeletedUser

I don't know guys... I heard that everyone from DNY started a W34 rim account and they're getting ready to pwn us!

DeletedUser

They aren't revealing who they are until they get bigger! :icon_eek: