First to 5m! Who will take 10? - A game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Normally, by a million points I'm considering leaving the world. I came to 51 wanting to stay, to build a big account and see how far I could make it. Today I made 5m, but it doesn't feel good. Most my conquers up until 2.5m or so were war conquers, I love battling and murdering people.

Since 2.5 M my side of the world has gone pretty inactive. I'm tired of nobling my friends and tribemates but if I don't I leave myself open to attack from within my borders. I looked at the map today and I saw 10m, easily layed out for me as if the game was on easy mode for me and only me. If I wanted to, I could continue farming for 3-4 hours a day (around 200m) for the next 5 months and do it.

Easy.

Today I'm going to instead leave W51 and let people who like to internal do so BUT there is a catch!

Top players almost never get to battle each other. I see good players on this world dominating their corners but they never get to play together or against each other. I've got a few months left of premium so I want to play a game.

Over the next few weeks I will be offering my villages up in 20 village plots. Tight little clusters for anyone on the world to take. I will be giving away 300 villages like this (thats 15 players total). From there you are welcome to stack, and expand from your cores against the other 15 people (or anyone else you like for that matter). I will maintain 200 villages or so at the beginning to squash any attempt to ruin my game by outside players.

I hope to have the 15 players chosen by the end of the week, villages nobled a week after and from there the real game will begin. Lets see some of our bigger players put their activity, aggression, and skill on the line. Take my area take my villages. Who is in, who has something to prove?

DeletedUser

A wish come true! This reminds me of miss Hannah Montana in w49 :D

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go mate. This will be one of the oddest things I've ever seen if you can pull it off!

DeletedUser69648

Sadly, I thought I saw this coming... not the game, but osi leaving the world.

DeletedUser

Pretty lame thing to do to your tribe when they are at war actually. " Hey I got an idea. Why I dont give away clusters of 20 villages to anybody who wants them" geniuos idea.

Because the world is too easy? your tribe just declared on the #1 tribe. Why dont you do what the rest of us Good players do..... you dont wait for the fight to come to you. you go to the fight. So relocate your ass to the frontline and start a battle.

This is the biggest joke of an exit Ive ever seen. Having a huge account quit on you during war is one thing. Having a huge account bail out and not even gift his villages to his tribe is another.

You can excuse this by saying you just wanted to experiment and whatever other stupid excuse you could come up with. Anyway you look at it, Its a dishonarble discharge.

The "Right" thing to do would be to gift mind players stuck up north clusters a little closer to the front. help them in relocating. Use the Nukes against the enemy as you assist your tribe in their future war.

Very disapointed in you Osi. Not like you care, or even should. But I'm very disapointed. I had obviously held you in too high regard. This is a low thing to do your tribe while they are already against the Odds.

DeletedUser

If you haven't realised, this is a perfect time to have fun playing TW again. Your tribe is in a war. That means war conquers if I'm correct.

DeletedUser

Did I make you cry Conspik? Sorry... I didn't mean to upset your fragile nature.

Does that mean you don't have the balls to come take 20 vils and pit yourself against the rest of the world?

Come fight for it, you were one of the people I was hoping would come try to prove yourselves.

DeletedUser

Interesting stuff bro, will be fun if it happens the way you want it to. oh and don't worry about Con, he is permanently stuck in pms mode :D

I never really had much to do with you and think I only spoke to you once while I had the LoT sit. Your presence will surely be missed. Hopefully we'll meet again.

DeletedUser49590

Ahh.. I'd love to get 20 villages up in MIND's area... But RAM just seems to be so much fun. I see 10m worth of villages that i can expand into, and i plan to. First to 10 mil? Sounds like a challenge to me! I accept. :icon_twisted:

-Wulfgar61

DeletedUser

I dont think I need to go noble 20 villages on the osi HP k in order to prove myself. There are plenty of good players on this world and I will do what your supposed to do and go chase them down. Not set up a little mini game inside the world. I play for nuke. Im a team player. Nobling 20 isolated villages and then playing a little mini battle wouldnt prove anything other than My ego is bigger than my account and I don't care about my tribe. Has nothing to do with balls at all. If I wanted your villages I would go take them, and it surely wouldn't be a measily 20 either.

DeletedUser

Well, I know where my nukes are going, thats one thing I need to do before I leave =).

DeletedUser

I looked at the map today and I saw 10m, easily layed out for me as if the game was on easy mode for me and only me. If I wanted to, I could continue farming for 3-4 hours a day (around 200m) for the next 5 months and do it.

Easy.

I can't tell if that's a jab at Axte or yourself since 20-30% of your total conquers are internals :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It is a jab at myself and one of the reasons I'm done. I'm not doing another 3-5 m worth of internals. I'm just not built for late game.

Deleted User - 4669627

_42876341_halfap416.jpg

30 - Love
Conspik to serve

Alientuga

Well, I know where my nukes are going, thats one thing I need to do before I leave =).

Can I haz one 2 ?

Let me get this straight, you are tired of nobling friends and tribemates, so now that war starts, you take a dump on your friends and mates, and bail out ? Rotfl

DeletedUser

Pretty much =P. I'll allow "Friends" and "Tribemates" to take part in this too! Including "Allies" and "Enemies" as well.

I've got two people signed up for it so far, 20 easy villages followed by an unprecedented expansion area. I'll facilitate the move, as well protect you while you stack yourself. You'll be going against some of the best and brightest in the world and it could put you on the fast track to be the first to 10m.

DeletedUser

you will be missed Osiadus :) , been a pleasure playing with you from Police F to PimPs and Mind/Axte

stay in touch on skype ^^

DeletedUser

Pretty much =P. I'll allow "Friends" and "Tribemates" to take part in this too! Including "Allies" and "Enemies" as well.

I've got two people signed up for it so far, 20 easy villages followed by an unprecedented expansion area. I'll facilitate the move, as well protect you while you stack yourself. You'll be going against some of the best and brightest in the world and it could put you on the fast track to be the first to 10m.

I am in, but I dont have 20 trains now :(
and I have a question aswell, how will you prevent them to be nobled by Mind players while my Ds travel to those villas??

Status
Not open for further replies.