First to 5m! Who will take 10? - A game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

did it occur to you that pimp was rank one and we were rank 5 when we wagged war with them?

shut up noob. dont spread lies around.

1- pimps were never rank 1 in war time.
2- MIND GANGBANGED PimPs along side with 4 other tribes of every direction. FOR,AGG,FRST,GOAT,MIND

Your Tribe and especially roha failure to understanding basics of recruitment lead you to the situation you are right now.

MIND declare on Axte , Players start to leaving tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Legless, whether or not you're in Axte is not important. What I was trying to say is that you were being hypocritical yourself in the following sense: You were saying that Mind was a fail tribe for internalling, recruiting, etc...then you went on to defend Axte for doing the same thing. That is why it is hypocritical.

Oh, btw Hawk.eye

Name: Da Pimps
Created: Unknown
Disbanded: 2011-02-25 05:11:18
Tribe Changes: 314
Conquers: 2485 (+1997-488)
Best Rank: 1
22nd September 2010

Pay particular attention to the bolded part lol

But back on topic...If you actually pull this off it'll be interesting indeed. I think it's kind of shady, but it's your choice. Nuke won't be participating as we find it pointless, and we're a bit busy as it is.

DeletedUser

Legless, whether or not you're in Axte is not important. What I was trying to say is that you were being hypocritical yourself in the following sense: You were saying that Mind was a fail tribe for internalling, recruiting, etc...then you went on to defend Axte for doing the same thing. That is why it is hypocritical.

Oh, btw Hawk.eye

Name: Da Pimps
Created: Unknown
Disbanded: 2011-02-25 05:11:18
Tribe Changes: 314
Conquers: 2485 (+1997-488)
Best Rank: 1
22nd September 2010

Pay particular attention to the bolded part lol

yeah we successfully hold rank 1 for two-three days , yet in war time PimP was rank 3 and not 1. make no diff in fact that he is lying :)

DeletedUser99581

Your Tribe and especially roha failure to understanding basics of recruitment lead you to the situation you are right now.

MIND declare on Axte , Players start to leaving tribe.

Are you mad because we dismissed you, and then you got rimmed less then a week to a second rate tribe?

UMadBro? Huh, uMadBro?

DeletedUser

Are you mad because we dismissed you, and then you got rimmed less then a week to a second rate tribe?

UMadBro? Huh, uMadBro?

Consider where Hawk is. Now look at where you are. Nuff said?

DeletedUser

UMadBro? Huh, uMadBro?

He certainly mad bro. Especially after this :

image.php

And this :
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Äxte
Side 2:
Tribes: MIND

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,998
Side 2: 1,303
Difference: 695

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 4
Difference: 86

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,828,569
Side 2: 10,192,420
Difference: 7,636,149

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 809,697
Side 2: 36,421
Difference: 773,276

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser95593

Hypocritical eh? well you can suspect who I am but none of you know what tribe, Or even on this world. I'm questioning mind for what they are doing, I can assure you i'm not in Axte, so how can I be being hypocritical when i'm not defending axte, i've trolled axte before for what they've done and why would I do it again, i'm questioning mind about why they are doing so much more of it, and blaming axte aswell for recruiting. How is that hypocrytical. eh?

Do some research instead of assuming next time.

You were in Apathy, then you moved into Axte on the sachin account, or you were already on it. Then you got hacked/rimmed. The you co-played bloodthirsty and i think quit the world when the new update came about, crying about it on the forums.
You were defending axte for the same reasons you were attacking MIND. There really is no point to get so stressed over the forums, it doesn't look great when you come off like a little cursing child.

Maybe I'm supposed to give the account away to my tribe... Who lied and manipulated their way into getting me to join then rubbed my face. Sure, some good people there but the shell "MIND" doesn't deserve jack.

Didnt like MIND, then leave. No one was keeping you there. I even recall you telling Shaun (Repeating Yesterday) at the time that you wanted to join us. Although that was probably only because you didnt want to lose your pretty rank 1 spot whilst being warred huh?

yeah we successfully hold rank 1 for two-three days , yet in war time PimP was rank 3 and not 1. make no diff in fact that he is lying :)

Oh and Hawk, that quote you posted off of skype saying Osi hated Mind, yeah i saw it before you removed it :icon_rolleyes:

I have one just like that of him talking about you, well shaun does anyway, will have to wait until he gets onto skype so i can ask him for it :)

Deleted User - 4669627

this back and forth was much more interesting when it was Nicolas Mahut (osi) and John Isner (conspik)

90abbe93-1879-4cb8-9fbe-136999be9965.png

DeletedUser

Maybe this topic can closed, because there is many stup!d comments .. :p :D

DeletedUser91782

You were in Apathy, then you moved into Axte on the sachin account, or you were already on it. Then you got hacked/rimmed. The you co-played bloodthirsty and i think quit the world when the new update came about, crying about it on the forums.
You were defending axte for the same reasons you were attacking MIND. There really is no point to get so stressed over the forums, it doesn't look great when you come off like a little cursing child.

Wrong! :lol:

And, I can tell you one thing, it really doesnt look good, let alone crap, when you declare on the number 1 tribe, And start loosing instantly :lol:

Also, I don't really give a shit what I come across like on the forums, Its just a game for god sake, if your going to treat it like real life, you should go see a doctor, And where exactly am I getting stressed, Oh look, your getting stess because you used capital letters outside of the start of a sentence :lol:

Seriously, get a life and stop thinking that this is real life, its just a game. No need to treat it like Rl.

DeletedUser95593

Wrong! :lol:

And, I can tell you one thing, it really doesnt look good, let alone crap, when you declare on the number 1 tribe, And start loosing instantly :lol:

Also, I don't really give a shit what I come across like on the forums, Its just a game for god sake, if your going to treat it like real life, you should go see a doctor, And where exactly am I getting stressed, Oh look, your getting stess because you used capital letters outside of the start of a sentence :lol:

Seriously, get a life and stop thinking that this is real life, its just a game. No need to treat it like Rl.

See what I mean people, See what I mean. Axte was offered a good opertunity SO THEY TOOK IT. If you had a nice opertunity to get out of problems in the long run would you take it, If you say No , if you say you would then your contradicting yourself, which means the obvious. Your a dipshit. Jester were on the brink of warring axte when they merged, they merged because they saw a crack in the future for everyone and they took, What would be best for them. As for the recruitment from Mybad! Well, axte see a potential player that could help them in the long run, they take it, would you leave a great player outside of a tribe and waste troops nobling him, If the answer is No then your smart, but still contradicting yourself, if you say you would

And you know nothing about strong diplomacy, you know nothing about smart recruitment, you know nothing about safe support or anything that is involved in diplomatic relationships, so shut your gob and go find a matter that you can actually argue on.

You getting stressed ^^ Also being whiny

DeletedUser49590

Lol.. I don't understand why you guys are criticizing his play THAT much.. He really didn't have much of anywhere to expand into unless MIND declared on someone (Besides nobling owl). Nobling inactives at that point is sorta necessary but, You could have moved down somewhere that could help you expand. Your plenty big enough..

DeletedUser96316

Thanks for letting us know you're leaving, whether you like it or not im prertty sure MIND wont let anyone else survive in your little pit inside them.

Goodluck in the future you seemed to have promise but i did notice you slowing and becomming more focused on internals, so maybe its a good thing you decided to leave.

Goodluck for the future.

Thread can be closed now ?

DeletedUser49590

Thanks for letting us know you're leaving, whether you like it or not im prertty sure MIND wont let anyone else survive in your little pit inside them.

Goodluck in the future you seemed to have promise but i did notice you slowing and becomming more focused on internals, so maybe its a good thing you decided to leave.

Goodluck for the future.

Thread can be closed now ?

Oh hey stop posting on every thread saying to close the thread.. No one cares about your opinion.. >.< :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96316

Wonder if you'd have called greenskin an idiot if hed have closed the thread for the same reason...hmm

Stop picking fights with people online, they are unwinnable battles and you will just end up looking a fool.

DeletedUser

I don't think the mods are closing threads anymore.

or cleaning for that matter :icon_eek:

I guess we all need a vacation every once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.