First to lc :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, i dont read these forums but I gotta say this,
My name is west, and I don't claim Im a genius.
I'm not Hill Berries and I dont to be,
So dont mistake me for him, im not quite as leet.

I honestly never knew there was a Kanye West playing W39. It was just a joke baised off that episode of south park and Hill's obvious L337ness! :lol:

DeletedUser

That is bold and cocky. I doubt you would be saying it with your account out in the open.

I would only be certain enough to say I am probably in the top 100 of this world.

PP, I think it's pretty safe to believe you're in the top 100, even with the high amount of experience this world seems to have.

Personally I don't worry about world at this point in game, I just want o be top in my 15x15. :icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

Guys, hill berries is the biggest troll on the forums. Every thread I've seen him in he just starts arguments and goes on like this for ages.

He did much the same with Pervis in another thread as he's doing with Free-eek and PP in this one.

Don't feed the troll. Because he gets worse.

It's actually kind of entertaining to us. It's fun on occasions to bump heads with an obvious impostor.

DeletedUser

It's actually kind of entertaining to us. It's fun on occasions to bump heads with an obvious impostor.

Have to agree. I wouldnt still be here if I wasnt at least entertained a little bit. That kanye thing was quite good.

DeletedUser

Impossible.

I am certain I am at least a top 3 player in W39.. if not #1.. which is highly possible.

I know more than you and think better than you.

Plz.. stop it now kids, you're embarrassing yourselves.

u shuld join the turkis serve, dey'll put ur hed on stait. rite now u luk like a big noob wit ur comments. lc is vry gud to haf rite now, dunt make me com over der an opn a can of woop!!!

u shuld tak an economics cors. oderwise u mite get outsorced to india :icon_eek:

boom, ownd

DeletedUser51390

u shuld join the turkis serve, dey'll put ur hed on stait. rite now u luk like a big noob wit ur comments. lc is vry gud to haf rite now, dunt make me com over der an opn a can of woop!!!

u shuld tak an economics cors. oderwise u mite get outsorced to india :icon_eek:

boom, ownd

am i the only one who loves this guy

idc if his english is bad or not, i can still understand it just fine but he cracks me up :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Have to agree. I wouldnt still be here if I wasnt at least entertained a little bit. That kanye thing was quite good.

/bows

Why thank you :)
I've dealt with this guy before, check back the W16 forums if you want to see his "I'm gonna pawn you all" posts quickly turn to "Bah I've got no time for this world I'm quitting".

DeletedUser

/bows

Why thank you :)
I've dealt with this guy before, check back the W16 forums if you want to see his "I'm gonna pawn you all" posts quickly turn to "Bah I've got no time for this world I'm quitting".

I go on other boards, that have nothing to do with any game, and there always seems to be someone like this around that everyone else makes fun of. Blind arrogance shielded by stupidity. I often wonder what people like that get out of acting so stupid. Then I realize these people either do or will have drivers licenses. Now that's a scary thought. :icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Please continue the current discussion in a new thread.

-Nith

Status
Not open for further replies.