First war?

-Cheesecake-

Wow, a war already? I'm shaking in my [nonexistant] boots! I can see the results now:

Sent Feb 25,2008 01:42
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-25.0% Misfortune
Morale: 100%

Attacker: OmgWAR!
Village: X

Quantity: 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Free-eek
Village: Dodging rocks? (A|B)

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I can't wait for you guys to post reports like that. (in what, now? 2.5 days?) :icon_biggrin:

~Cheese

DeletedUser15940

Wow, a war already? I'm shaking in my [nonexistant] boots! I can see the results now:

I can't wait for you guys to post reports like that. (in what, now? 2.5 days?) :icon_biggrin:

~Cheese

lol did free-eek build a wall? xD

Edit: o nvm.. the luck was horrible xD

DeletedUser

Openeye please invite me in.I wanna be involve coz I can't wait to kill some people who want to start war early in the game.Its been too long since I last played on Tribalwars I bet will Llama will know me by looking at my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

openeye

So apparently this war is still on. Beginner protection was just a slight hiccup.

Read and be amazed:

hey said:
dragonwarriors today at 12:06
i told a member of yours we are farming your tribe when the ban is off

he mailed our tribe with threats telling members to restart and when the ban is lifted all 8 of the hippo members in our k become farms for us and our allies

the only way out is if you dismiss [player]krono5[/player] otherwise we will farm and make a good job of it

he maybe number 1 but he is personal enemy of dos after the threats do you want 8 of your members to become our famrs or the top player on this world? its your decision i hope you make the right one

Openeye today at 15:19
Sorry?

dragonwarriors today at 15:21
krono5 threatened our tribe dismiss him or expect you tribe to be farmed a lot

Openeye today at 15:25
Oh I see. Thats not good. I dont want my tribe farmed.

dragonwarriors today at 15:27
well as he threatened us we have to do something and as there are only 8 villages near us i will gladley give your tribe a war

what is your answer

Openeye today at 15:28
You'll give us war?

dragonwarriors today at 15:32
if you wont dismiss him ill order our tribe to give hippos hell and as we have a warpact with a lot of the top 10 tribes i will ask them to get involved also others are asking in aswell already

Openeye today at 15:33
Thats not good. Why do you want to kill us? We be hippos...

dragonwarriors today at 15:35
your tribe mailed us telling us to restart and give them our villages

i want the member who did it dismissed krono5

and some of your members are cheating with 2 accounts so ill get them banned for a few days lol and then theyu will be small with no time to grow

Openeye today at 15:36
Which ones are cheating? And how do you know?

dragonwarriors today at 15:37
clippaclippa = krono5 im willing to bet a lot on it

he mailed me telling me he has 2 accounts lol how stupid

and then also he does exactly what krono5 does

Openeye today at 15:40
I see. You are sure of this?

dragonwarriors today at 15:43
clippa has 2 accounts im 200% sure of he admitted it in mails.

but i talked to krono and clippa today and they both do exactly the same are using the exact same messages same phrases and also they copy the message before and keep mailing it

so its very very very likely krono is clippa and im 90% sure of it

Openeye today at 15:44
Can you send me the mails?

Openeye today at 15:44
Or copy paste them into here?

Openeye today at 15:52
hey said:
clippaclippa today at 15:08
its a pity there are no DoS members in my 13x13.

dragonwarriors today at 15:09
damn 3 hours until your protection runs out

lol well dont worry you wouldnt be able to farm them 8 villages to 70 i know we will win

dragonwarriors today at 15:19
hahahahahahahahahahahaha i checked your stats you think im actually scared hit the restart button or be farmed your stats are rubbish why do you think you are good?

clippaclippa today at 15:22
*cough* because I use aliases and those worlds which I play on as clippaclippa are either only there because I have premium in use and so don't go abandoned or because I use them to talk to friends who play that world, because unlike you, I am not a loner.

dragonwarriors today at 15:23
your saying your a cheat with 2 accounts and still cant be good?

clippaclippa today at 15:26
No, an alias is a different name that you use to play other worlds...

dragonwarriors today at 15:28
well if your on that world with clippaclippa aswell you have 2 accounts on it which means your cheating

clippaclippa today at 15:28
other worlds, what part of that do you not understand?

dragonwarriors today at 15:29
3719 clippaclippa 15,183 3 Aten|E
35848 clippaclippa 151 1
31809 clippaclippa 116 1
56939 clippaclippa 0 0
59317 clippaclippa 92 1
51200 clippaclippa 218 1
8898 clippaclippa 301 1
57 clippaclippa 189 1 Hippos

dragonwarriors today at 15:30
your on 8 worlds with this account and you said you have other names on them you are cheating

clippaclippa today at 15:30
Hello, If you hadn't noticed I'm right next to you which is very unfortunate. For you that is as I happen to be a very experienced player which if you are aswell you would of heard of me. So I will most likely farm/noble you later in the game. So I'd like to suggest that you restart so you respawn far, far away from me where you will have a better chance of survival. That way I get a free abandoned village to farm right next to me, and you get to survive in this world which I think is a very good proposition.

If you Are a good player aswell you'll realise that it's bad for us to both be next to each other as we'll hinder eahc others growth, if not it's just bad for you.

So to clarify:

-Settings
-Restart
-Enter password
-Choose orientation

Good day,

~Clippa

dragonwarriors today at 15:33
your not though i checked your stats your crap

clippaclippa today at 15:34
Hello, If you hadn't noticed I'm right next to you which is very unfortunate. For you that is as I happen to be a very experienced player which if you are aswell you would of heard of me. So I will most likely farm/noble you later in the game. So I'd like to suggest that you restart so you respawn far, far away from me where you will have a better chance of survival. That way I get a free abandoned village to farm right next to me, and you get to survive in this world which I think is a very good proposition.

If you Are a good player aswell you'll realise that it's bad for us to both be next to each other as we'll hinder eahc others growth, if not it's just bad for you.

So to clarify:

-Settings
-Restart
-Enter password
-Choose orientation

Good day,

~Clippa

dragonwarriors today at 15:35
but noone has heard of you your really bad

clippaclippa today at 15:35

So to clarify:

-Settings
-Restart
-Enter password
-Choose orientation

Good day,

~Clippa

dragonwarriors today at 15:36
are you retarded?

dragonwarriors today at 15:36
your krono5

clippaclippa today at 15:36

So to clarify:

-Settings
-Restart
-Enter password
-Choose orientation

Good day,

~Clippa

clippaclippa today at 15:37
Oh and, no, I'm not, but he allowed me to use his restart message.

dragonwarriors today at 15:38
no you are krono5 i know you are doing the exact same as him almost

dragonwarriors today at 15:48
he denies it but using the same messages and 13 13 has only ever been used a few times its very unlickely they are different players

he said he has other accounts on other worlds and i know its krono and if he cheats on others he cheats on this one

This message has been forwarded by dragonwarriors.

dragonwarriors today at 15:50
ill get one forwarded about the threats from krono as he never threatened me he threatened our tribe

Openeye today at 15:53
So the fact that they both used the term: 13x13 makes you think they are multis?

dragonwarriors today at 15:57
clippa is for sure he admits it

13x13

same threatening message

he says he is good on other worlds with another account and these 2 could be

krono copies and pastes messages until you anoy him enough to respond clippa copies and pastes messages aswell

the same k meaning they started at the same time and same location

those are my reasons for thinking krono is clippa but for sure clippa is a multi

Openeye today at 16:01
And you figured all this out yourself?

dragonwarriors today at 16:05
no it took the whole tribe to help me but clip[pa is screwed and if im right krono aswell

Openeye today at 16:09
I'm glad to see you all work so well together. Are you the brain leading the brawn of the tribe?

I see this in on your profile too:

Personal text
clippaclippa has 2 accounts world he mailed me and im 99% certian its krono5

dragonwarriors today at 16:11
well yes may aswell inform the world

Openeye today at 16:13
Agreed. Do you lead DoS?

dragonwarriors today at 16:13
im a baron why do you ask?

Openeye today at 16:16
I just wanted to know where DoS is going to be gettings its battle plans from. You seemed too smart for your own good figuring out that last bit abdout clippa. Most players aren't as smart as you to catch on to that.

dragonwarriors today at 16:18
well as you wont dismiss 1 cheat who you have proof of and another player who maybe a cheat but is threatening other tirbes i take it you want a wat

well ok i will personally lead some attack but i think other members are more suited to the job

Openeye today at 16:33
I think so too. ;)

DeletedUser

We got declared on ? :icon_confused:

*gulp ! *

-hand quivers over delete account button-

DeletedUser

he's very very very "insert a word telling he is stupid here"

they are the same because they use the same term? (13x13)

how long time have this "war" been going on?

DeletedUser

Openeye today at 16:01
And you figured all this out yourself?

dragonwarriors today at 16:05
no it took the whole tribe to help me but clip[pa is screwed and if im right krono aswell

This is my favourite part:lol:

This *war*:icon_rolleyes: has been going on since day 1 i beleive, i'm out of protection now and still no incomings :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This is my favourite part:lol:

This *war*:icon_rolleyes: has been going on since day 1 i beleive, i'm out of protection now and still no incomings :icon_cool:

It's cause they're planning a coordinated strike :p