First war?

DeletedUser

They just have to wait for everyone to get troops first. Expect the first attack to come within the month :icon_wink:

Deathbringer989

Lol! Who declares war after 4 hours?

If those members know whats good of them they will have restarted by now.

DeletedUser

It's funny, because you call this a war. See, I believe this "War" is just farming, like the same as every other person (Out of protection of course) is doing, except you guys like to make a big fuss over Farming players from another Tribe.

Come back, and make a thread when you have realised that this isn't war, it's just farming 1 specific Tribe.

DeletedUser

War is when you can post those funky green and red bars from TwStats and when they actually have a value. :lol:

DeletedUser

I approve of this thread..it made me smile...see?--->:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

IDK krono5, he had some pretty convincing arguments, i think u are clippa clippa

DeletedUser

IDK krono5, he had some pretty convincing arguments, i think u are clippa clippa

Every heard of being in one tribe.. sharing, sitting accounts, honour, loyalty, pretty flowers, hippos etc?

DeletedUser

Every heard of being in one tribe.. sharing, sitting accounts, honour, loyalty, pretty flowers, hippos etc?

im not sure if you could tell that was sarcasm in my post...but it was, next time ill add the tags.