Flame Fireeyet and discuss Swat's recruitment patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97381

and yet you are here making posts about me ... you're right I must be delusional :lol:

DeletedUser

I think -SWAT- shouldnt recruit anyone ever.

And merge with -MM-.

That is my tactical analysis.

instead of everyone following me around on every single thread ... they can do it here

Wish you would do that in real life. Some of the shops you go to I am banned from so I just have to stand at the windows watching you until you leave again...

DeletedUser

considering he flamed me post after post and then wrote that .. I'd say it does :)

I left my desk and went to use the little warmongers room after flaming you, I'd hate to think the relation you're trying to bridge between yourself and certain bathroom fixtures...

DeletedUser

sorry to say this...
But I doubt anyone likes to be fed with your attention whoring behavior..
and yet you are here making posts about me ... you're right I must be delusional :lol:

Well, assuming that you assumed I like you, or your attention whoring behaviour.
You are wrong !

I'm just trying to make you realize people don't like you, due your behavior in the external forums, and therefor you are ruining -SWAT- it's reputation

You're wrong.
+1 for Ghanghis(notice the 2 H's):icon_biggrin:

thanks for the +1.. (doesn't happen that often that people +1 my posts :) )
and thanks for the 2 H's :p

DeletedUser97381

if you don't want to flame me don't ... why do you keep coming back here? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

if you don't want to flame me don't ... why do you keep coming back here? :icon_redface:
My deepest apologize for not making it clear enough..

Next time I'll write it in bold the first time.. so I won't have to repeat myself

I'm just trying to make you realize people don't like you, due your behavior in the external forums, and therefor you are ruining -SWAT- it's reputation

^^That's why^^

DeletedUser97381

hmm, yes, why wld I make a flame thread dedicated for ppl to flame me, if I didn't know that? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Pointless thread is pointless.

Closed due to being pointless, offtopic, flames and insults. probably more too.

Status
Not open for further replies.