Flame/MOP/Camber/S*R -vs- pRo

DeletedUser

Well, its been going on for a while now. But for certain reasons we have been stalling this public statement of war. Anyways here it is, with a few side details. I won't bore you with a story so here is the basics. (The war has only been going on for about a week).

We were at war with the tribe Camber, as well as its ally GCE. GCE gets scared, and merges into Flame. We had a NAP with Flame, and asked them to boot these players. Previously Flame had also agreed to stay out of k54, so here they were taking huge amounts of villages in k54 plus refugees. They refused to kick them, and we continue attacking the refugees. Flame gets mad, and breaks the NAP - mails pRo leaders stating so. They then launch many attacks on our guys (which they are continuing to do). A few members that have friends in flame (now the tribe called S*R) broke off from pRo to create their own tribe and help them fight against us (all of which being previous 28thcu tribe). So now here we are, fighting these 4 tribes and winning (MOP jumped in because they were allied to Flame and others). Here are the stats (first for flame, and then for the entire coalition against us).

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flame
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 7
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,532,177
Side 2: 343,413
Difference: 1,188,764

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 309,596
Side 2: 61,837
Difference: 247,759

image.php

And the coalition... of which you can't see the GCE conquers on our side.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flame MOP Camber S*R
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 9
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,532,177
Side 2: 550,188
Difference: 981,989

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 365,352
Side 2: 81,335
Difference: 284,017

image.php

mistakeonthelake

good luck rio...doesnt look like you really need it though

Props for waiting to post until you were absolutely destroying them...much more amazing than posting everytime you take 2 villages like some other tribes:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71940

You overhyped it on skype, thought it'd be bigger ^^

DeletedUser137

I cannot see an amazing tribe like pRo loosing this or it taking too long. It is just a load of smaller core tribes after all.

However at the other end of this you are looking at solid control of the core and 7 K's under your belts.

15996571.gif

DeletedUser

Go the coalition! ...hey, all sides merit support in a war.

DeletedUser

is ROTRO remaining neutral? I haven't heard anything about that tribe...

pRo will win.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is we haven't even launched one op this entire war and are still winning.

DeletedUser

I have to say this, pro should easily win but hell who knows anything can happen. I would have preferred pro to face a bigger tribe and show us what they really can do. But that said you ever know what the 4 tribe might pull off against pro and you ever know who might enter the war later in the game.

DeletedUser

Well it looks like Camber is having internal issues, and they have split into "Camber" and "cander". Nonetheless, we have a new enemy.

DeletedUser

Give it time...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flame Camber S*R MOP
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 137