Flame/MOP/Camber/S*R -vs- pRo

DeletedUser

I must say it was a good war i was on the side of Pro i lost some villages but il regrow and grow once again for i never give up

:icon_twisted:Well you sir are confused you see for 2 weeks i did try to get into flame just so i could spy on you guys not that it was needed but i was bored being solo for 2 months so yeah :icon_twisted:

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=4439330

Trevor, click that link. Look through your history of tribe changes, and you will see that you were never in pRo. If you can show a shred of proof, please show it. I know for a fact that I would never let in a player like you. Your ennoblement history is pathetic.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by alextolfree
m8 only in war do you find out what players are useless. a player can look good and act crap so the fact taht a 120 player tribe failed because they have allot of useless players is not that tribes fault its just unlucky that they got the idiots of the world.
>

So, basically, the tribe who recruited the players does not take responsibility for the fact they are useless? Shouldn't this be seen before they enter the tribe?

lol yes flame would need to take some responsibility but sometimes you just get a tribe full of duds :(

Originally Posted by alextolfree
and many tribes think that they are strong but the problem isnt that they are not strong it is that they are arrogant and think they can take anyone on
>

Well I don't really think we got arrogant until Flame members came on the forums to say we suck. And if we only think we can take anyone on, then we obviously can't, so then you should have beaten us right?

dont worry i wasnt talking about pRo youve shown before the flame war that you could fight a fight and do well. lol i was only stating that it is not a tribe being strong does not mean it will win. many tribes know they are strong and then lose to an even stronger tribe they are a great tribe but not the greatest sadly :D btw i was not talking about pRo at this moment in time i think that you and insane are by far the best tribes in this world

DeletedUser

lol yes flame would need to take some responsibility but sometimes you just get a tribe full of duds :(

dont worry i wasnt talking about pRo youve shown before the flame war that you could fight a fight and do well. lol i was only stating that it is not a tribe being strong does not mean it will win. many tribes know they are strong and then lose to an even stronger tribe they are a great tribe but not the greatest sadly :D btw i was not talking about pRo at this moment in time i think that you and insane are by far the best tribes in this world

Oh, I see. Ingoring my post?

DeletedUser

lol wat post am i ignoring hahaha. oh and airforcetrever... shut up ... oh and seriously what kind of idiot admits to being an untrustworthy scheming little piece of em ..... damn rules ... i hope that someone is more sadistic than i and decided to send that little comment to every tribe in your tw career and see how many tribes give you a chance of redemtion and to prove your loyalty

ahhhhh i hate spies

:mad::mad::mad:

lol sorry had a bit of a burst of anger there :(