Flame/MOP/Camber/S*R -vs- pRo

DeletedUser78095

ohh nothings changeddd... itss getting very boring but yaa know...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It's over. For Flame at least. Ritnam disbanded a few minutes ago. The only tribe I've ever belonged to. Oh well, can't back the winning horse in every race. And it has been a fun ride, soon to be over I'm sure :icon_wink:

ritnam

Flame died from within and not without. Too many spies and wimps afraid of a fight. This world is just filled with people unwilling to fight...so sad. For those Flame members who were loyal to the end and werent afraid of a good fight, I apologize for not cleaning out the filth earlier. I failed u. Live and learn. Such goes the game...Fight on.

Rvglos

Ritnam, I left just before the disband, the fikth clear should have happened ages ago. I respect your honesty and understand you had some real life issues, just wished more members would have stepped up to the plate.

DeletedUser

Cheers!

and well put. too many people not doing jack besides a few of us, and that was NEVER enough. Was a good fight, and i learned how to play defense. And did very well. lol. i enjoyed all the sniping i was able to perfect against pRo attacks. I'm sure they enjoyed them too!

DeletedUser

well done flame

flame on loose :D im still here for any flamers who want me your good people

DeletedUser

Flame died from within and not without. Too many spies and wimps afraid of a fight. This world is just filled with people unwilling to fight...so sad. For those Flame members who were loyal to the end and werent afraid of a good fight, I apologize for not cleaning out the filth earlier. I failed u. Live and learn. Such goes the game...Fight on.

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but let's be honest. Flame imploded as a direct result of the pressure put onto you by the war with pRo. No war, no collapse. Your sad, mass recruiting tribe, would have happily lived on.

DeletedUser

120 members in a 500 member limit world does not denote a mass recruting tribe. The problem was 90 of those members were about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Anyway i agree the pressure of pRo attacking coupled with spies and useless members meant the inevitable failure of flame.

DeletedUser

120 members in a 500 member limit world does not denote a mass recruting tribe. The problem was 90 of those members were about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Anyway i agree the pressure of pRo attacking coupled with spies and useless members meant the inevitable failure of flame.

If you're recruiting weak members just for the sake of recruiting, you are mass recruiting in my book. And 120 members in any other world is a huge tribe. So I stand by my mass recruiting statement.

And ultimately, that was their downfall. We've seen it numerous time in this world already. Tribes think they are strong because they have size. Not true. The minute the pressure comes, they crumble.

Anybody remember OMG? K63? Misery?

DeletedUser

m8 only in war do you find out what players are useless. a player can look good and act crap so the fact taht a 120 player tribe failed because they have allot of useless players is not that tribes fault its just unlucky that they got the idiots of the world.

and many tribes think that they are strong but the problem isnt that they are not strong it is that they are arrogant and think they can take anyone on

they were smaller than pro also so they were the underdogs meaning that they could only think they were strong in comparison if they were total and utter idiots which they were not

anyways i dont think i have said well done to pro hope that you do well in the world. (at least then they can say that they were beaten by the best :D )

DeletedUser

m8 only in war do you find out what players are useless. a player can look good and act crap so the fact taht a 120 player tribe failed because they have allot of useless players is not that tribes fault its just unlucky that they got the idiots of the world.

So, basically, the tribe who recruited the players does not take responsibility for the fact they are useless? Shouldn't this be seen before they enter the tribe?

and many tribes think that they are strong but the problem isnt that they are not strong it is that they are arrogant and think they can take anyone on

Well I don't really think we got arrogant until Flame members came on the forums to say we suck. And if we only think we can take anyone on, then we obviously can't, so then you should have beaten us right?

they were smaller than pro also so they were the underdogs meaning that they could only think they were strong in comparison if they were total and utter idiots which they were not

Flame started at rank 7. pRo started at rank 4. You guys were not far behind us, and you were allied with 2 other strong tribes, which were later merged into Flame to avoid the falling rank.

anyways i dont think i have said well done to pro hope that you do well in the world. (at least then they can say that they were beaten by the best :D )

Thanks bro.

DeletedUser77074

I must say it was a good war i was on the side of Pro i lost some villages but il regrow and grow once again for i never give up

DeletedUser

I must say it was a good war i was on the side of Pro i lost some villages but il regrow and grow once again for i never give up

You sir are a liar i have a nice mail from you stating you have troops and wanted to help flame attack pRo. Whether your intentions were to spy for pRo or not is not the point. You clearly expressed that you wanted to attack pRo to me.

(something smells funny and for once it isn't me :icon_confused:)

AirforceTrevor on 25.08. at 21:37
i got 5 noble trains up now i want to take pro down a notch can i get into flame to coordinate an op against pro

Last edited by a moderator:

Rvglos

The simple fact is with the exception of about 15 members, i was embaressed at the lack of fight within the tribe. It seems that once you are tarnished by the flame stigma, then you are always considered a failure. I have to say that pro did well in recruiting shylak, ive been with him from the start and he was the best of flame.

Its done, pro won easily. The good players that remain will go down fighting. the rest well good riddens to bad rubish.

DeletedUser77074

You sir are a liar i have a nice mail from you stating you have troops and wanted to help flame attack pRo. Whether your intentions were to spy for pRo or not is not the point. You clearly expressed that you wanted to attack pRo to me.

(something smells funny and for once it isn't me :icon_confused:)

:icon_twisted:Well you sir are confused you see for 2 weeks i did try to get into flame just so i could spy on you guys not that it was needed but i was bored being solo for 2 months so yeah :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:Well you sir are confused you see for 2 weeks i did try to get into flame just so i could spy on you guys not that it was needed but i was bored being solo for 2 months so yeah :icon_twisted:

most of the people that will see this and remember your name for the future will not recruit you ever :)