Flame/MOP/Camber/S*R -vs- pRo

DeletedUser

Just an update of the war - Flame have done the most damage to us than Camber and AngryM (AngryM members are leaving lol)

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flame Camber AngryM
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 330
Side 2: 44
Difference: 286

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,284,770
Side 2: 366,055
Difference: 1,918,715

image.php

Stotty2009

Flame have done the most damage to us than Camber and AngryM

Just funny reading this, they only have 44 conquers in total against pRo, so by saying the most damage sounds hilarious!
The other two tribes, should feel like a right idiot!

Rvglos

Just funny reading this, they only have 44 conquers in total against pRo, so by saying the most damage sounds hilarious!
The other two tribes, should feel like a right idiot!

Ok we have only dented the bumper, but its a dent! lol

DeletedUser

I would like to announce that even though pRo was disbanded we will still continue destroying FLAME and AngryM :)

DeletedUser

angrym was told to hold off all attacks, thus the minimal damage.
but Angrym is no more so it doesn't matter

DeletedUser62075

Would be nice to see one of the bigger tribe step up and knock pro down too bad they don't read the forums, Pro has stated several times there the best in this world someone cast a stone and bring them down as there heads are rather Large, wouldn't take much at all to bring these guys down.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Would be nice to see one of the bigger tribe step up and knock pro down too bad they don't read the forums, Pro has stated several times there the best in this world someone cast a stone and bring them down as there heads are rather Large, wouldn't take much at all to bring these guys down.:icon_biggrin:

We are the best in the world ;) lol jkz. And it would take alot to take us down, why do you think we're winning against many tribes in a war?

DeletedUser

Fallen I thought we talked about this did we not? YOU SIR, SHOULD NOT POST! Have you quit your other world yet? LOL

DeletedUser

Well i don't like fallen he's an *insert many expletives*

As you can see it isn't just members of pRo who dislike you it is probably the majority of people that play tw

DeletedUser78467

Well i don't like fallen he's an *insert many expletives*

As you can see it isn't just members of pRo who dislike you it is probably the majority of people that play tw

Seconded :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

What was the topic, I forgot? Oh, right pRo kills Flame! Go pRo you are da best!

DeletedUser

See.
I'm like a prophet.
I foretold this war back when they were stepping on toes.
Unfortunately I could not participate.
Go ahead, pRo, dominate this world and I'll meet you on the next.