Flamefest 2.0

DeletedUser

rocky, i wanted to comment the taxes part

they take taxes in every country, as it is the income of the country itself

all countries where taxes and etc are big , and there is a big amount of people, are really rich (well their considered rich of how much money the country has) This is the situation in USA and China. Can't say much about USA but in China people are poor and the country itself is really rich.

countries like mine, where taxes are low, (and the taxes taken from wage are given back later) and there is less than 1.5 mio people, the country itself is kinda poor (considered to USA, China for example) while people are happy and rich :D

they also dont have to provide for as many people.

Pjleathal

I'll be stepping in in the absence of undead for a few days ... Whenever your ready to go scott we can go -

DeletedUser

Still hasn't posted...Scotts...everyone seems to be asacred of your rhetoric.

DeletedUser

get home from work and there is nothing for me to rebuttal. how sad for me and my ego.

DeletedUser

good luck finding him. btw for the next round we are keeping the same topic and my post will be the first post of that thread for the round. and UBM replacement can respond to it.

DeletedUser

good luck finding him. btw for the next round we are keeping the same topic and my post will be the first post of that thread for the round. and UBM replacement can respond to it.

that just sounds weird :|

DeletedUser

anyway, you could argue in the same thread, otherwise levi will soon get angry for a million threads, where there's max 1-2 posts

DeletedUser

I don't see why he would be mad...Unless he is just furious that no one has the balls to stand up to scott.

DeletedUser

non when have you ever stood up to me when your only comeback wasnt mcdonalds and cheeseburgers?

darkaniken2

When I decide to set it up. Gotta talk to the other judges. Could be a bit though. Got my itouch today, so I might be able to be around more, but as I'm sure you know, it's rather slow and hard to type on it.

DeletedUser

When I decide to set it up. Gotta talk to the other judges. Could be a bit though. Got my itouch today, so I might be able to be around more, but as I'm sure you know, it's rather slow and hard to type on it.

actually once you get the hang of it. you can go better fast but it you will never be close to keyboard