Fleezy Like a Sunday Morning

DeletedUser121451

Your right. ^ Seems Ageis died the moment they merged with S-rank
Thank you so much for saying tickling and hugging is my right. It feels great to have your support. :)

And I don't know this Ageis fellow you're talking about, but yeah: our tickles and hugs make people giggle to death. ^^ Not literally of course, that would be just awful.

DeletedUser117635

Thank you so much for saying tickling and hugging is my right. It feels great to have your support. :)

And I don't know this Ageis fellow you're talking about, but yeah: our tickles and hugs make people giggle to death. ^^ Not literally of course, that would be just awful.
Im just talking ofc lol. Who am I to speak when it was my goal to join them.

cokesrus

Im just talking ofc lol. Who am I to speak when it was my goal to join them.

You are just mad Daddy DD denied you a hug:
fpdnw.gif

DeletedUser117635

You are aware that the offer was I give him 2 villages in exchange for joining right? Not very warlike to me. Sounds like they were the ones scared.

DD blocked me XD

cokesrus

You are aware that the offer was I give him 2 villages in exchange for joining right? Not very warlike to me. Sounds like they were the ones scared.

DD blocked me XD

I didn't want that, I said I wanted your noob ass to stay out of the tribe. I blocked you as I got tired of reading your ignorance that you were spewing, Whining about having six incomings from me..Then you jumped on Percys boat while giving him a reach around like I hear you are good at ;) I am just tired of all the damn hugging and recruiting. We have made it publicly known and so has several members. We are giving them a chance to fix it and if it doesn't then bygones will be bygones.

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

On a side note everyone - I wasn't gonna offer this but since you've been so cocky about ruining our fun I will .....

Anyone who missed the great vid by Ronaldo can PM me for a link to a private youtube video edition I uploaded
;)

.....Did you guys not think I downloaded the video? Come on.... :D #RonniesTribalLeaks2k18

Last edited:

DeletedUser121451

2mvdHT2.png

I too can make potentially spurious claims without presenting any evidence to back it up. You are screwed AA! We are gonna hug all your best members!

Not saying what you are saying is necessarily false. However posting a message from one of your own members with no other validation doesn't convince me of anything. And I am sure my boy Chris feels the same. Try again?
Get a spy, like everyone else...
Why put effort into trying to convince one opponent of anything that the rest already know. (Or at all, for that matter.)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Serious question guys: how do you pronounce creati ?

1. Cree-atti
2. Cree-at-ti
3. Cre-Ah-ti (like ronnie in the vid)
4. Cree-adi
5. Something even worse

EDIT: Jen says Cre-ti :p I say 1.

Last edited: