~FO~ & SRD vs ~TNT~

Harbinger of death

There is a very annoying sound popping up here every now and then, someone else hearing it too???

back to subject

your tribe obvious;y doesnt know that this isnt hollywood

all publicity isnt good publicity especialy for a small tribe

DeletedUser

back to subject

your tribe obvious;y doesnt know that this isnt hollywood

all publicity isnt good publicity especialy for a small tribe

You might not think this is an important war, but that doesn't make it so for everyone else. This war is just a training ground for more to come. TNT have been a thorn in -?-'s tribe for a while, so it is interesting for them. SS have been knocked off their perch in K94 by these a few times, so it is interesting for them.

Harbinger of death

You might not think this is an important war, but that doesn't make it so for everyone else. This war is just a training ground for more to come. TNT have been a thorn in -?-'s tribe for a while, so it is interesting for them. SS have been knocked off their perch in K94 by these a few times, so it is interesting for them.

why are u speaking for those tribes if they are let them tell us

that would be good diplomacy

DeletedUser

no one cares what you have to say harbinger, please go away and leave the rest of us civilized people alone.

Harbinger of death

no one cares what you have to say harbinger, please go away and leave the rest of us civilized people alone.

your just mad because i stated my opinion on this thread

not even to say

we need a small tribe war thread

DeletedUser

What the hell does "knocked off our perch" mean? And no sorry but it isn't.

DeletedUser

What the hell does "knocked off our perch" mean? And no sorry but it isn't.

I was on about your power in K94, you were second untill TNT overtook you.

Looks like it is just us ~FO~ members that care. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your just mad because i stated my opinion on this thread

not even to say

we need a small tribe war thread

You can state your opinion all day long, you are entitled to do that but you are not entitled to try and start shit in this thread.

DeletedUser

22 you do realize you made AC made at you twice today right? lol

Harbinger of death

I was on about your power in K94, you were second untill TNT overtook you.

Looks like it is just us ~FO~ members that care. ;)

round of aplause

GREATJ15.gif
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

22 you do realize you made AC made at you twice today right? lol

Yea, I feel you get to know people better with dispute, because now I know what winds him up I can't do it again ;)

Aswell, Harbringer, you have foiled me and you were right this time :icon_evil:

Harbinger of death

just shutup i see ur name in all the forums and when i read them all i see is you spamming about other tribes :icon_rolleyes:

actualy if i was id be BANNED as ive learned mods dont have mercy on me

your the one whos spammin im on topic about ~fo~

Harbinger of death

if u havent noticed 2/3 of the posts were all u

and theres only one mod in wrld 15

the mods all togethor hate me

get back on subject
______________________________--

~fo~ noobs or forsaken noobs?

the question must be answered

DeletedUser

We'll answer that question soon enough Harbinger. For now, it might be better to reserve your judgement. Just because we're on the Rim doesn't make us n00bs. Everyone starts somewhere, and we've begun on the Rim.

Sooner or later you'll know what we know, and that's what we're able to do.

And AC: Anty, at least, is at least somewhat interested in how our war goes :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

Harbinger of death

We'll answer that question soon enough Harbinger. For now, it might be better to reserve your judgement. Just because we're on the Rim doesn't make us n00bs. Everyone starts somewhere, and we've begun on the Rim.

And AC: Anty, at least, is at least somewhat interested in how our war goes :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

i look forward to it

and i hope u make me eat my words :icon_rolleyes:

Lord Shikyo

~Morningfrost

Good luck on your war, not that you would actually need luck. Maybe your next target will actually fight back. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm sure they will, we're already looking at possible targets :icon_wink:

Whoever we choose, they'll definately fight back, I'm sure.

~Morningfrost