~FO~ & SRD vs ~TNT~

Kash2Smash

morning frost i guess there is no need to have this topic! isnt it lear u guys are gonna win already :D *obvious*!!!

DeletedUser

So I assume, you are going for a bigger target?

Now now m'Lord, that would be telling :icon_wink:

And Kash, while it was clear even before it started that we were extremely likely to win, I decided a thread about our war certainely couldn't hurt. Surrounding players have labeled us point-whores, so we might as well show that we don't play TribalHugs and are willing to take on large players like Masar Osman.

~Morningfrost

Lord Shikyo

Now now m'Lord, that would be telling :icon_wink:

And Kash, while it was clear even before it started that we were extremely likely to win, I decided a thread about our war certainely couldn't hurt. Surrounding players have labeled us point-whores, so we might as well show that we don't play TribalHugs and are willing to take on large players like Masar Osman.

~Morningfrost

Haha, I guess the world will eventually know, say in about 2 weeks? Just wanted a sneak preview.

Masar doesn't seem to even care about this war.

DeletedUser

Ya know he really doesn't. His members have been messaging me left right and center begging me to let them in our tribe. That's funny to me for 2 reason, one I'm not even a recruiter for our tribe and 2 I would not invite those guys even if I did.

DeletedUser

You're right, he doesn't. We've had communications from several of ~TNT~'s members that their leadership doesn't seem to care that they're losing villages.

Perhaps Masar has tired of fighting and is giving up :lol:

And 2 weeks might be a bit quick. We plan on hunting down the members of ~TNT~ even if the tribe breaks up. We have a list of all of them, and are willing to chase them wherever they go.

But yes, the world will know who the next target is as soon as we decide we're ready to begin again :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

Lord Shikyo

Have you managed to take any of Masar's villages yet, or are you just conquering villages of the other players?

DeletedUser

Unknown?

IM FAMOUS FOOL!!!! just ask *X* and =X= :D i think they love me or i i dont know.

DeletedUser

Have you managed to take any of Masar's villages yet, or are you just conquering villages of the other players?

As far as I know, we haven't sent Masar so much as a fake.

And Harbinger, you should probably try NOT to contradict yourself in the same post. At least wait till the next one lol. You can't say you don't put your tribe's business in the air, and then say you've probably only done it a few times :icon_wink:

Go back to watching your movies, and leave us "attention hoes" to our business :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

Harbinger of death

Unknown?

IM FAMOUS FOOL!!!! just ask *X* and =X= :D i think they love me or i i dont know.

but do we care..............................................
................................................................no

And Harbinger, you should probably try NOT to contradict yourself in the same post. At least wait till the next one lol. You can't say you don't put your tribe's business in the air, and then say you've probably only done it a few times :icon_wink:

Go back to watching your movies, and leave us "attention hoes" to our business :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

ok but i said "dont" not "ddn" derder

DeletedUser

but do we care..............................................
................................................................no

What ever and what are you know for other then throwing tribe affairs up in the air? Isnt that why you left VVVK?